2016 Nightrain Membership Questions/Info

It's because of the beyond ridiculous shipping charges. I can't be paying $90 for shipping to the UK!

If your talking about the membership with merch what are the shipping options? $90 doesnt sound right

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-20%20at%2018.01.

How is this merchandising being transported, as storage on the Niña, Pinta and Santa María?

It's because of the beyond ridiculous shipping charges. I can't be paying $90 for shipping to the UK!

If your talking about the membership with merch what are the shipping options? $90 doesnt sound right

If you had checked "Parcel" underneath "UPS", there were cheaper options available.

If you had checked "Parcel" underneath "UPS", there were cheaper options available.

Screen%20Shot%202016-01-20%20at%2020.23.

Right...

Not being funny mate, but international shipping with NO tracking, not to mention it only mentions international postage to PO boxes, is not exactly filling me with confidence in forking out the $50 for the Deluxe Membership.

Very disappointed that anywhere but the US and Canada gets completely screwed on shipping. :facepalm:

Right...

Not being funny mate, but international shipping with NO tracking, not to mention it only mentions international postage to PO boxes, is not exactly filling me with confidence in forking out the $50 for the Deluxe Membership.

Very disappointed that anywhere but the US and Canada gets completely screwed on shipping. :facepalm:

Not true. UPS prices were also ridiculous for Canada. $29 to $57 in US funds were my options. $8 for parcel. You can guess what I went with.

Right...

I've used UPS to the UK before and never had a problem.

Right...

And have you used it for this particular instance i.e. ordering the Deluxe package?

Right...

And have you used it for this particular instance i.e. ordering the Deluxe package?

Yes.

Right...

Yes.

Look forward to hearing if you received it without any drama.

Right...

Yes.

I've used it for other membership packs before and have never had a problem................

• 1 month later...
On 21/01/2016 at 10:02 PM, Blake Sabbath said:

I received my package today. It has taken a week to get from the USA to England. Pretty good for the economy postage.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

That's excellent then!

Just to confirm, it was the US$15 postage option you selected?

Yes that's the one, well $14.99. There is a tracking number up to it leaving the states. Very impressed with the one week delivery and I love the t shirt and the badge/pin.

• 2 weeks later...

Has anyone tried to change their password?  When it took me to the change password screen after I forgot my PW, it allows me to enter a new one…but then it says "Your Login Name must begin with a lowercase letter and can only contain lowercase letters, numbers, and/or '_'"

It won't allow me to take out the @gmail.com in my username though!  I can't make any edits to the box next to user name.  

13 minutes ago, Evan442 said:

Has anyone tried to change their password?  When it took me to the change password screen after I forgot my PW, it allows me to enter a new one…but then it says "Your Login Name must begin with a lowercase letter and can only contain lowercase letters, numbers, and/or '_'"

It won't allow me to take out the @gmail.com in my username though!  I can't make any edits to the box next to user name.  

I choose to put a new username there, instead of the e-mailadres that was automatically put there bij het website. After that my login was accepted and I got into my old profile. Ofcourse this means new screenname.

1 minute ago, Ender04 said:

I choose to put a new username there, instead of the e-mailadres that was automatically put there bij het website. After that my login was accepted and I got into my old profile. Ofcourse this means new screenname.

Yeah, but it won't even let me delete anything in there.  If I try to delete the @gmail or type in an entirely new username, it won't let me make any changes to that section!  It must be some sort of error on the site

I experienced the same thing. I don´t sharply remember how a overcame that problem yesterday. I believe it was via the link I was sent after I requested a new password. I was able to use a new username in combo with the given password