Rumored Concert Date Thread

34 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

too far from here :(

Hellfest and Download France will announce acts this week. If they arent confirmed for either of those I'm kinda losing hope for an early (june/july) (festival) tour, maybe just Rock in Rio Lisboa but more likely arena's in fall or 2017.

Mexico City would be a great place to get a first stadium experience.  Big stadium, crazy fans, cool city.  Also, if you book flights now they'll be inexpensive from many places in the US as long as the Zika virus continues to build hype.  Just don't sleep with the locals while you're there.  With it's high altitude at over 8,000 ft above sea level, there shouldn't be a threat of mosquitoes at that time of year.  

2 minutes ago, Eddie Money said:

Mexico City would be a great place to get a first stadium experience.  Big stadium, crazy fans, cool city.  Also, if you book flights now they'll be inexpensive from many places in the US as long as the Zika virus continues to build hype.  Just don't sleep with the locals while you're there.  With it's high altitude at over 8,000 ft above sea level, there shouldn't be a threat of mosquitoes at that time of year.  

I was all set to make some plans until you said this: "just don't sleep with the locals while you are there".

• Like 1

4 hours ago, RussTCB said:

The Mod at the official forum dropped a hint that Mexico is coming today.

Oh wow.. And this is separate from the post on nightrain (the one in Spanish)?

if that's really the case im thinking more show announcements soon

Edited by Billsfan

Well .... Presentations of Guns N' Roses in their respective countries: Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Japan, China, England, Portugal and Spain. They are already closed negotiations. The dates will be announced soon.

Contact the band told me he does not know if this year is still Europe. But the contracts are closed.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Matheus Davanso said:

Well .... Presentations of Guns N' Roses in their respective countries: Argentina, Chile, Brazil, Japan, China, England, Portugal and Spain. They are already closed negotiations. The dates will be announced soon.

Contact the band told me he does not know if this year is still Europe. But the contracts are closed.

Bout those dates before Vegas...

17 minutes ago, Matheus Davanso said:

this is insane, we need dates!

7 hours ago, Matheus Davanso said:

i hope it's true, it would be a shame if they didn't play some dates in europe this year.

13 hours ago, tsinindy said:

I was all set to make some plans until you said this: "just don't sleep with the locals while you are there".

Hahahaha, dont worry about the Zika mosquito, In April there are no mosquitos in mexico city. Even right now I dont know anyone who has the desease, is just hype to try the people forget that we have other real problems.

Download Festival France announced Korn as their last headliner. I don't think an European Summer tour is happening in 2016 anymore as initially rumoured. Most of the major festivals already have headliners and we've heard from multiple festival organizers that GnR won't be in Europe in 2016. Eddie Money also said that he hasn't heard any plans for Europe. 

In regards to Rock in Rio Lisboa, all we know is that they tried, just like any other festival that say GnR won't be in Europe this year. A one-off is highly unlikely.

Maybe GnR changed their minds or they were just gauging where they could make the most out of it. As we all know, GBP & Euro is weaker now. Could be that the $ market was the most appealing this time.

I guess we can all expect a run of shows in Europe for 2017, or even later this year. But due to the unpredictable nature of the main man, this reunion might not last that long :(