Guest Appearances

Izzy and Steven...maybe Sorum for the UYI stuff.  Izzy would be considered a guest performer because I doubt he is willing to tour full time.....just a guess.  Adler sold his rights to the band and music back when he settled for $2.5 million....so he would be considered a guest performer.  And from my understanding, Sorum has always been a "paid" musician so he would also be considered a guest performer.

On 2/26/2016 at 11:41 AM, Original said:

I'm done talking about these 2 in the same sentence.  1 of these guys is a fucking genius who has written iconic music, the other is basically a Kardashian. 

Axl is a genius, since when? :lol:

'Ye has written some pretty iconic music too dude. And shit, you don't have to like Kanye or his music to be able to draw some pretty distinct parallels between him and Axl, and their public person and behavior.

I think it would be cool to see them perform together, but given Kanye's recent bizarre behavior he might not be in a condition to work with Axl. I don't even know if the two of them are friends

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Dan H. said:

'Ye has written some pretty iconic music too dude. And shit, you don't have to like Kanye or his music to be able to draw some pretty distinct parallels between him and Axl, and their public person and behavior.

I think it would be cool to see them perform together, but given Kanye's recent bizarre behavior he might not be in a condition to work with Axl. I don't even know if the two of them are friends

Yeah- and maybe we can get Shaq to appear.    NOT!

9 hours ago, Dan H. said:

There are pretty strong parallels between Kanye and Axl imo.

Axl said they met at a fashion show, and he's been complimentary about Kanye's stuff. So maybe it could happen.

• Like 1