07/29/16 - Orlando, FL - Orlando Citrus Bowl Stadium

downzy

7 minutes ago, Kasanova King said:

Not sure what you mean?  It's setup like the rest of the stadiums were.

I think he is saying it looks like there are more seats at the end behind where the stage is located as compared to the opposite end (it looks that way to me).  

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

I think he is saying it looks like there are more seats at the end behind where the stage is located as compared to the opposite end (it looks that way to me).  

Yeah just noticed that.  I thought they had sold those 2nd level seats too

I know the other side has the GA deck...I'm guessing that has something to do with it.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, tsinindy said:

Thought the same. Double tier behind the stage. TM are selling standing tickets behind the low tiered seating at the rear.

58 minutes ago, tsinindy said:

It must be that the locker rooms/dressing rooms are on the side where the second tier has seats.  The Rolling Stones was set up the same way except they put bleachers up on the GA deck area.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

It must be that the locker rooms/dressing rooms are on the side where the second tier has seats.  The Rolling Stones was set up the same way except they put bleachers up on the GA deck area.

Ah, that would make sense.

14 minutes ago, Gnrcane said:

I never thought of this, I guess this is the reason.

They seem to hang out and drink (except for Duff and Slash) after the show, so I guess they need that space.

If they would have just gone straight to their hotel then they could have used the other side and they could have easily sold those seats on the 2nd level. 

12 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

Quick Question , Should I print my Tickets out or Can they Scan from the Phone ? 

= Terry 

I would print them and have your phone. I don't trust ticketmaster. I just tried to transfer tickets using the app and it wouldn't let me log in for five minutes and they took the tranfer options away. Everything is subject to change with them, so I'd recommend both. 

13 minutes ago, axlthepose said:

Quick Question , Should I print my Tickets out or Can they Scan from the Phone ? 

= Terry 

Scanning does work, but its better to print them out just in case

Are you Terry McGinnis?