if someone told you in 2015

What would have been more believable in 2015  

112 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

I should have clarified, before the rumors in 2015, maybe in like January of 2015 when the idea of Slash and Axl on stage again was about the least likely thing to happen

23 minutes ago, k12 said:

I should have clarified, before the rumors in 2015, maybe in like January of 2015 when the idea of Slash and Axl on stage again was about the least likely thing to happen

In that case, yeah, the aliens,lol.

Edited by janrichmond
im an idiot sometimes

Hate to be boring, but I voted for the Axl thing. :o I mean pretty much the whole 2015 I had a feeling that a reunion was in the making, and Ashba's departure pretty much confirmed it to me. The AC/DC thing on top of that wouldn't have sounded all that far fetched, Axl's always seemed to enjoy singing AC/DC so much.

Friends with aliens.  The part that solidifies that as my vote is the Axl in AC/DC part. Because honestly, WTF? I can't believe that anyone would have written that even as fanfic or as a "wouldn't it be cool if" type topic on a GnR forum. Especially considering the vocal situation we were left with in Vegas.  Nobody would have expected Chainsaw Axl to make a triumphant return the way he has.

• Like 1

Ancient Aliens 8. Did ancient Mayan aliens come down and give Axl Rose new vocal cords so he could do a reunion and sing for ACDC? Many experts believe this to be true. Axl's throne looks very similar to small hoovercraft designs found in the tombs of the pyramids. 

• Like 4

7 hours ago, wasted said:

Ancient Aliens 8. Did ancient Mayan aliens come down and give Axl Rose new vocal cords so he could do a reunion and sing for ACDC? Many experts believe this to be true. Axl's throne looks very similar to small hoovercraft designs found in the tombs of the pyramids. 

I am pretty sure it was determined a while back that Guns N' Roses is full of aliens now and that is why Axl and Slash are getting along again.