Beta's Birthday, March 1995

9ccb4ec6dd.jpg

10/28/1995

9c91fa8348.jpg

Axl with Sante D'Orazio's son, 1995

9ca12e72fb.jpg

Axl with Dizzy's daugther, Halloween 1994

9c9cfb44b9.jpg

Axl with babies/kids is the cutest thing :wub: There's also this one that @killuridols posted:

1a6dd.jpg

And these:

tumblr_oawknzy3P21udcfz8o1_500.jpg

oDPbgHfcEbc.jpg

bfghfgh.jpg

n0Qj7PqPrdo.jpg

tumblr_nezkq07vXC1t06f26o1_500.png

sgri1i.jpg

And the ones with Dylan of course:

tumblr_mhzbqzODyW1rn1ph6o1_500.png

tumblr_mw4zr0E71j1rnfvefo1_1280.jpg

tumblr_nr82hnVxrk1uuhawfo8_500.jpgaxlroseaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwaxvx0.jpg

tumblr_ms6x852Nlq1rxrfh7o2_400.gif

Bonus picture of young Slash with a baby. That baby is actually Gilby's daughter.

slash_frankieclarke_i0kCBLqK8s.jpg

And another baby. Not sure who that baby is, looks like it could be one of his own kids, but Slash looks pretty young there. Either way, it's a nice picture.

7tTXVcymSOw_1.jpg

(Not gonna post any pictures of Slash or Duff with their own children, because there are millions of these...)

Edited by Lumikki
  • Like 2

Oh, tiny Axl pics :wub:

This is the first that came to my mind

tumblr_mzu3c3nR5C1slmxiso1_500.jpg

a2504ef5c6de10f70e01a06c74e9346a.jpg

gnr25.jpg

or here in his cute purple outfit

A%2BLA%2BMODA.jpg

and a gif from the famous interview, look how tiny he is compared to Duff (I'd take him home and give him some food :wub:)

insta.gif

(btw. I'm as tall as Axl, so no high heels (for me) when I meet him lol. I've always liked small boys, I'm weird.)

It's funny how this small guy has the most powerful voice and has become one of the most badass rock singers in the world :headbang:

and I guess grandpa Angus doesn't approve with this post :smiley-confused2: #heightdoesntmatter 

Edited by Andy14
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, HeartbreakerWoman said:

Yes, Jennifer Driver was from the South. Her main claim to fame is she worked as a model for Guess Jeans. Axl and Stephanie broke up in February 1993. I don't know when exactly Axl began dating Jennifer, but they were seen together at the Hall of Fame induction for Elton in January 1994 and in that papparazzi snap from May 1994. A "Who Has Dated Who" site claims they dated from 1993 to 1996.

Jennifer even worked for an italian television show lol I think in the early 2000's. I never knew that just saw a rerun of the program on tv and noticed her.

@Lumikki the last photo of Slash I think it's London with him

3 hours ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

@marlingrl03 You're at tonight's show aren't you? Have a great time, if there's any good gossip don't forget us :lol::) 

I am I am!!!! Although Delta and their computer crash glitches didn't make it easy...my flight out of AK was delayed almost 4 hours and I missed my connection to SF. But I got on a United flight and should get to SF around 1:30. Hopefully enough time to eat, shower and nap cause I'm BEAT!

• Like 2

damn this thread, I'm exhausted :drool:

First of all, I wanna thank @Lumikki for taking the time to translate/comment on such amount of magazine articles. I had a blast from the past with that! :wow:

Is Bravo a German magazine? I remember I used to get the Spanish version of all these mags and I would read Bravo too (in Spanish though). Most of the things said by those magazines I think are true or I remember them exactly like that from reading back in the 90s. Like that Stephanie quote of Axl being worse than her 2 years old son! I had forgotten about that but I think she really said it.

What I didn't know is that Axl was feeling so bad during the UYI tour. Yeah, the Paris show is a mess, he's really pissed off the whole time, I didn't know this was because of Stephanie. Now, the Erin part I didn't know either (flying her to a show) but it sorta makes sense because Erin said Axl was trying to go back with her all the time, when he was having problems with Stephanie.

---

I'd love a post of "tiny Axl" :heart: !!

This is one that came to my mind to contribute....

s5m15.gif

• Like 2

5 hours ago, john lennon said:

Has anyone read Mick Wall's book? Heard it's shite so I'm not about to give it a go, but I'm curious. What did it say? Anything we didn't already know? 

It's shite. There are a lot of inaccuracies (the title says he's "William Axl Rose"...uh, no, he's not) and it's really subjective; Wall has an axe to grind with Axl and he does. There's a ridiculous passage where he basically implies Axl's brother is a moron because he doesn't know what an egg cup is (in America who the hell uses those?!) and makes fun of his accent. Etc.

And not related to the above, but @Lumikki is an MVP for posting and translating all those articles! Danke! :)

Edited by stella

33 minutes ago, marlingrl03 said:

I am I am!!!! Although Delta and their computer crash glitches didn't make it easy...my flight out of AK was delayed almost 4 hours and I missed my connection to SF. But I got on a United flight and should get to SF around 1:30. Hopefully enough time to eat, shower and nap cause I'm BEAT!

have fun!

@killuridols what an adorable gif!

8 minutes ago, stella said:

5 hours ago, john lennon said:

Has anyone read Mick Wall's book? Heard it's shite so I'm not about to give it a go, but I'm curious. What did it say? Anything we didn't already know? 

It's shite. There are a lot of inaccuracies (the title says he's "William Axl Rose"...uh, no, he's not) and it's really subjective; Wall has an axe to grind with Axl and he does. There's a ridiculous passage where he basically implies Axl's brother is a moron because he doesn't know what an egg cup is (in America who the hell uses those?!) and makes fun of his accent. Etc.

I haven't read the book, but Mick Wall recently apologized for writing it and took it off the market.

@Lumikki, thanks for posting these German articles. Even if some things in them are just gossip, they are very interesting.

@killuridols, Faith No More, who were opening for them during those European shows and had been talking a lot to the media (most of it was shit talk about GnR and Axl), had said that they had heard from the crew that Stephanie had cheated on Axl with Warren Beatty and this is the reason he cancelled the show after Paris. I've read about this (and Axl's very bad state) somewhere else too, but I can't remember exactly.

@Frey, I'm replying here about the quoting. If you select a part of a post (including the quotes), a "quote this" message appears and then you click on it.

14 minutes ago, triad said:
8 hours ago, Rock Hopper said:

Well, I seem to be the oldest here, I'm 51, and from Scotland.  It's freezing cold, and raining.   :max:

Gotcha beat.  I'm 57 and grew up on 70's hard rock.  What a treat to find AFD, probably in '88.  Been a GnR fan to varying degrees ever since, and now it's like  :headbang:.

And I thought I was the oldest here. It's a consolation that I'm not (j/k). I'm 45 and I'm from Greece (and I know where everyone's country is :lol:)

• Like 2