Slash's Twitter update discussion thread

Wando

Going up to one of the all time great R & R singers' home studio tomorrow to record some vocals.

Steven Tyler...Rod Stewart....Paul Rogers?

I would love it to be Tyler but I am not sure he has a studio in LA.

I hope it is Paul Rodgers.

Dear god that'd be amazing.

Paul Rodgers is 59 years old and he sings better than he did in the seventies!

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Robert Plant doesn't sing rock anymore...

I doubt he knows who Slash is.

He knows Slash, he went to a VR show a couple of years ago. I doubt he would be singing on Slash's album though

200803221904191tw5.jpg

"The hammer of the gods, will drive our ships to new lands"

from perla's twitter...

"slash wont say it but i will! hes with ozzy osbourrne working on a track!"

She's kind of got a big mouth. I bet Slash didn't appreciate her leaking that info since he wouldn't say it himself. Oh well, I'm glad it's Ozzy!

Just got a message from Slash (It was part of this thing from his myspace where you call his # and leave a message) and anyways one of the things he said was he was in the studio working on a track with Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5).

I'm not sure if this was for Slash's solo album or if he was helping Adam with something on the side. I'd assume it's for his solo album though considering the timing.

Edited by Johnny Utah

^^ Slash left you a message himself?

No it was like a text message and then you call a number where he had left a message. Although he is apparently calling people personally as well, but I haven't got a call yet.

he said was he was in the studio working on a track with Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5).

I'm not saying you're lying....... but I sincerely hope you are.....!

LA

Ha, yeah it didn't sound like a great idea to me at first either, but I got faith in Slash. If done right it could be pretty cool and also it would attract quite a bit of attention since his band is pretty popular these days.

he said was he was in the studio working on a track with Adam Levine (lead singer of Maroon 5).

LA

He's deffiantly trying to reach a broad audience obviously. That's cool, props to him for being open to everything.

LA

He's deffiantly trying to reach a broad audience obviously. That's cool, props to him for being open to everything.

Agreed, I wanna hear some new collaborations mixed in with a few older studs like Tyler. Can't wait to finally here the full singer lineup on this...