The T.V. Show Thread

Georgy Zhukov

On August 29, 2019 at 3:28 PM, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I felt very bad for the person who was eliminated from Master Chef, but one of the chefs stepped up to help them in the future.

First his family didnt show up and then he got sent home. I was so sad for him too! But yeah, he's kind of set for a career now thanks to Ramseys kind offer!!

Well, I remember when he was first on MC, he said how his family said if he went for the show, they would change the locks and he couldn't come home again. How terrible is that? Anyway, he was a sweet guy and I do hope he gets together with Gordon to fullfilll his dreams. I think he would have been okay if his fish was cooked all the way through. Subu is hanging on by a thread. He's a nice guy too, but I don't think he'll make Master Chef.

did you have any problems the past two days with getting on this site? I was told I was banned and then yesterday it said under construction. I just got my hard drive fixed so I hope my computer is not acting up again. lol

Have a wonderful weekend.

I want to see "ready or Not" the new horror movie and tomorrow is the Backstreet Boys concert! lol

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, I remember when he was first on MC, he said how his family said if he went for the show, they would change the locks and he couldn't come home again. How terrible is that? Anyway, he was a sweet guy and I do hope he gets together with Gordon to fullfilll his dreams. I think he would have been okay if his fish was cooked all the way through. Subu is hanging on by a thread. He's a nice guy too, but I don't think he'll make Master Chef.

did you have any problems the past two days with getting on this site? I was told I was banned and then yesterday it said under construction. I just got my hard drive fixed so I hope my computer is not acting up again. lol

Have a wonderful weekend.

I want to see "ready or Not" the new horror movie and tomorrow is the Backstreet Boys concert! lol

I forgot about the changing the locks part, yikes. So sad. He's such a grounded and focused young man. I think he could accomplish pretty much anything and we've seen how strong his cooking is. Yeah, we'll see more from him. Agreed about Subha and was surprised when his wife said that at home he's a clear cook! lol

I did - I had the exact same problem as you. When it said I was banned I was so confused and sad, lol. I was thinking why am I banned, "Did I criticize Noahs personality too much?" "Was it my temporary grudge against Micah?" :lol:. But then sometimes it would say the other message, but then back to banned message. An emotional roller coaster I tell ya! Not everyone got the banned message though. Lucky us! haha!

There is a post explain the shut down. Maybe you've seen it now:

Im having a great weekend, thanks! No movie theatre and Backstreet Boys though - thats so exciting!! I made a nice slow simmered bolognese with fresh herbs from my garden and today Im making dill pickles from the garden. Did you get to the movie - how was it? I hope you have a blast at the Backstreet Boys concert!!!! :headbang::headbang:

7 hours ago, soon said:

I forgot about the changing the locks part, yikes. So sad. He's such a grounded and focused young man. I think he could accomplish pretty much anything and we've seen how strong his cooking is. Yeah, we'll see more from him. Agreed about Subha and was surprised when his wife said that at home he's a clear cook! lol

I did - I had the exact same problem as you. When it said I was banned I was so confused and sad, lol. I was thinking why am I banned, "Did I criticize Noahs personality too much?" "Was it my temporary grudge against Micah?" :lol:. But then sometimes it would say the other message, but then back to banned message. An emotional roller coaster I tell ya! Not everyone got the banned message though. Lucky us! haha!

There is a post explain the shut down. Maybe you've seen it now:

Im having a great weekend, thanks! No movie theatre and Backstreet Boys though - thats so exciting!! I made a nice slow simmered bolognese with fresh herbs from my garden and today Im making dill pickles from the garden. Did you get to the movie - how was it? I hope you have a blast at the Backstreet Boys concert!!!! :headbang::headbang:

Okay, I got scared because I had just messaged you on this board and then this message comes up that YOU ARE BANNED! I was like what? lol

Well, I guess it's good to update your site once and a while.

Oh boy, The movie Ready or Not, was so damn good. it was funny and gory and had a great storyline and what an ending! If you can get to see it, it's so worth it. One of the best horror movies, I've seen in a while.  Everyone in the theatre seemed to love it.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Peaky Blinders.

''By order of the Peaky Blinders''. Enjoyable for those with a penchant for The Krays and similar tales of vintage English gangsters. Watch out for Tom Hardy's occasional appearance as a cockney Jewish gangster: he utterly steals the show.

Oh, I've seen movies about the Krays. They were crazy. Did you ever see the movie with Tom Hardy? I forgot the name, but it might have been about the Crays too. It was awesome. I like Tom Hardy very much. 

Cool he's in this movie too?

Tom Hardy did a tv series for FX here in the US called Taboo. Did the rest of the world get this series? It was so good. It was supposed to have a second season, but nothing yet. I guess Tom is still busy making movies. Oh well. It was a very good tv series and it wasn't edited in any way. Love that!

1 minute ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Oh, I've seen movies about the Krays. They were crazy. Did you ever see the movie with Tom Hardy? I forgot the name, but it might have been about the Crays too. It was awesome. I like Tom Hardy very much. 

Cool he's in this movie too?

Tom Hardy did a tv series for FX here in the US called Taboo. Did the rest of the world get this series? It was so good. It was supposed to have a second season, but nothing yet. I guess Tom is still busy making movies. Oh well. It was a very good tv series and it wasn't edited in any way. Love that!

Legend (2015). Good film.

Peaky Blinders is a TV show (up to season 5). He is a rather different character here, rather like Fagin with more expletives and cynicism.

1 minute ago, DieselDaisy said:

Legend (2015). Good film.

Peaky Blinders is a TV show (up to season 5). He is a rather different character here, rather like Fagin with more expletives and cynicism.

Yeah, right Legend. I saw it on cable. It was very good. I do hope one day Tom can get back to filming Taboo. They were headed for America and it would be interesting to see these guys pass as Americans. lol

Where is the tv show filmed? I have never heard of it, but sometimes the US gets shows from the UK

I'm excited for the final season of Poldark. My mom watched the original tv series back int he 70's and she loves this version too.

Have you seen Poldark?

11 minutes ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Yeah, right Legend. I saw it on cable. It was very good. I do hope one day Tom can get back to filming Taboo. They were headed for America and it would be interesting to see these guys pass as Americans. lol

Where is the tv show filmed? I have never heard of it, but sometimes the US gets shows from the UK

I'm excited for the final season of Poldark. My mom watched the original tv series back int he 70's and she loves this version too.

Have you seen Poldark?

Netflix apparently,

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1167658/Peaky-Blinders-season-5-Netflix-US-release-date-cast-trailer-plot-When-is-series-out

It has actually started to get a bit of attention stateside.

Poldark? Don't women swoon watching that? Seems more a female thing.

16 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Okay, I got scared because I had just messaged you on this board and then this message comes up that YOU ARE BANNED! I was like what? lol

Well, I guess it's good to update your site once and a while.

Oh boy, The movie Ready or Not, was so damn good. it was funny and gory and had a great storyline and what an ending! If you can get to see it, it's so worth it. One of the best horror movies, I've seen in a while.  Everyone in the theatre seemed to love it.

I know, right!?!?! It was so scary and confusing! I tried thinking through a million scenarios to figure out where there must have been a misunderstanding! :lol:

Oh that is high praise for Ready or Not. Ive been wanting to see a good horror at the theatre, this sounds like it should be the one. Cool!

And you saw the Backstreet Boys?!?!

uYzJl2c.gif

I watched:

Iron Chef Canada

Chopped

GGG

Power and Politics

23 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Netflix apparently,

https://www.express.co.uk/showbiz/tv-radio/1167658/Peaky-Blinders-season-5-Netflix-US-release-date-cast-trailer-plot-When-is-series-out

It has actually started to get a bit of attention stateside.

Poldark? Don't women swoon watching that? Seems more a female thing.

Actually it has a very good storyline to it. Yeah, Poldark is handsome, but it's about family and the struggles the poor in the UK went through and families at odds with each other. I love watching shows that take place in England because the countrysides are just beautiful.  It's filmed so well you would think it was the 18th century.

7 hours ago, soon said:

I know, right!?!?! It was so scary and confusing! I tried thinking through a million scenarios to figure out where there must have been a misunderstanding! :lol:

Oh that is high praise for Ready or Not. Ive been wanting to see a good horror at the theatre, this sounds like it should be the one. Cool!

And you saw the Backstreet Boys?!?!

uYzJl2c.gif

I watched:

Iron Chef Canada

Chopped

GGG

Power and Politics

lol Love it! The BSB concert was awesome! These guys are some of the hardest working guys in the music business. Together 26 years. Wow! They give it their all. The show was definitely sold out. My mom and I had a blast.

Tonight I have to catch up on my Sunday night shows.

Backstreet's back baby! lol

• Haha 1

13 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

lol Love it! The BSB concert was awesome! These guys are some of the hardest working guys in the music business. Together 26 years. Wow! They give it their all. The show was definitely sold out. My mom and I had a blast.

Tonight I have to catch up on my Sunday night shows.

Backstreet's back baby! lol

Yay! Im so happy it was a great show! Sheesh 26 years and still selling out shows, incredible. 

We already have a few new season starting here including Iron Chef Canada, which is great. What are your Sunday night shows?

Backstreets back, alright! :) 

My Sunday night shows are:

Fear the Walking Dead

Evil lives here

Preacher

I watched them last night.

I also watched:

The Terror

Kids' Baking Championship It's getting down to a few kids now and it's sad when Duff and Valerie have to send one kid home because they always cry.:facepalm:

I still have to watch:

American Monster

The Grand Hotel

Do you have the new show "Bring on the Funny". They have some good up and coming new comics on this new show. Some of them are so damn funny. I think the winner gets lots of money too.

Did you watch the show "The Masked Singer" It was on Fox last year. It's coming back because it was so good and the guest hosts had so much trouble figuring out who the people were. I did guess a few but the winner took me by surprise. Check it out this year. It comes back the end of the month.

I hadnt heard of either The Masked Singer or Bring on the Funny - they both sounds excellent. Will check them out, thanks! Up and coming comics are usually so hungry to make it and are really on top of their game. 

I cant watch Fear of the Walking Dead. I watched an episode a few years ago and first thing I see is a bunch of bikers surrounding a boy, wanting to assault him. That was enough for me to turn away. And even though I know its not always like that it kind of stained my image of the show. I love zombies though!!

Im glad you reminded me of American Monster! Need to watch that.

I started this season of Kids Baking Championship but flashed back to all those tears from last season. I didnt stick with the season. I trust they are as incredible as the other kids were?

Last season they cancelled my favourite new show The Crossover. I ended up watching something on the same channel in its place, a cheesy show (imho) called God Friended Me. It was sometimes hard to stick with it, but I did. And it had some fun parts too. Now it seems like its not returning to air. Dang it, its like that Seinfeld where Elaine eats all those crappy subs just so she can get the free one with her rewards card. But then they go out of business before she gets her free sub :lol: That same channel just started up Bay Watch season one so I guess I'll have to watch it? lol

Im looking forward to the return of 22 Minutes, which is a Canadian news and politics satirical show. Very much like SNLs weekend update or the Daily Show. 

Edited by soon

I have been watching Fear the Walking Dead since the beginning. It has actually gotten better since the first two seasons. Lennie James who plays Morgan on the Walking Dead has gone to this show now. He's made it better.

Last night I watched:

Web of Lies

Grand Hotel

American Monster

Ink Master

Growing up Chrisley

Bring the funny

I love watching the Halloween Cake wars and baking shows. They make some scary cakes on that show. One of the shows has a team and the other show has individual bakers. Then comes the holiday baking shows. love those Christmas cakes

Does Canada get the same shows are America?

Well, one thing with the Walking Dead shows, the humans are sometimes worse than the zombies. lol Unfortunately it's the truth in most cases.

17 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I have been watching Fear the Walking Dead since the beginning. It has actually gotten better since the first two seasons. Lennie James who plays Morgan on the Walking Dead has gone to this show now. He's made it better.

Last night I watched:

Web of Lies

Grand Hotel

American Monster

Ink Master

Growing up Chrisley

Bring the funny

I love watching the Halloween Cake wars and baking shows. They make some scary cakes on that show. One of the shows has a team and the other show has individual bakers. Then comes the holiday baking shows. love those Christmas cakes

Does Canada get the same shows are America?

Well, one thing with the Walking Dead shows, the humans are sometimes worse than the zombies. lol Unfortunately it's the truth in most cases.

Oh, I guess I was confusing Fear of the Walking Dead with the Walking Dead. :facepalm: The walking Dead is the one that I saw a bit of. It is truth that humans are worse Im sure! haha

I think most Big Network shows get played on Canadian Networks. But even on Foodnwetwork.ca we dont get all the shows you do in the US foodnetwork. And its the same the other way around - I dont think you get the Chopped Canada and stuff like that?

We also get some British stuff that you may or may not get. And then our channels shows are only sometimes picked up in US. I know that Corner Gas was popular in the US, and thats from Canada.

Whats Growing Up Chrisley about?

I watched

Bay Watch haha. Couldnt get through an episode though. A bikini contest raised money to save the animal clinic from the condos gentrification. lol

MasterChef - did you see it yet?? Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Hot Ones

The Beaverton

Iron Chef Canada 

10 hours ago, soon said:

Oh, I guess I was confusing Fear of the Walking Dead with the Walking Dead. :facepalm: The walking Dead is the one that I saw a bit of. It is truth that humans are worse Im sure! haha

I think most Big Network shows get played on Canadian Networks. But even on Foodnwetwork.ca we dont get all the shows you do in the US foodnetwork. And its the same the other way around - I dont think you get the Chopped Canada and stuff like that?

We also get some British stuff that you may or may not get. And then our channels shows are only sometimes picked up in US. I know that Corner Gas was popular in the US, and thats from Canada.

Whats Growing Up Chrisley about?

I watched

Bay Watch haha. Couldnt get through an episode though. A bikini contest raised money to save the animal clinic from the condos gentrification. lol

MasterChef - did you see it yet?? Ahhhhhhh!!!!!

Hot Ones

The Beaverton

Iron Chef Canada 

Growing up Chrisley is about the two kids that Todd Christley has. It's about them moving to LA. Do you get the "Chrsiley knows best" Show? It's his kids. 

I think the Food channel gets the Chopped in Canada sometimes. I don't think I've watched it.

OMG! Master Chef got rid of two chefs last night. So sad, but what a crazy episode! Cooking in one of Gordon's UK restaurant. At least they got to see London before they went. Getting down to the wire now.

I also watched:

The Murder Board

BH 90210

Master Chef

America Says It's a game show. So funny.

9 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Growing up Chrisley is about the two kids that Todd Christley has. It's about them moving to LA. Do you get the "Chrsiley knows best" Show? It's his kids. 

I think the Food channel gets the Chopped in Canada sometimes. I don't think I've watched it.

OMG! Master Chef got rid of two chefs last night. So sad, but what a crazy episode! Cooking in one of Gordon's UK restaurant. At least they got to see London before they went. Getting down to the wire now.

I also watched:

The Murder Board

BH 90210

Master Chef

America Says It's a game show. So funny.

hOkay, Ive heard of that yeah, thought it was called Growing Up Christie though. I have it in mind that Louis Drefus is in that but I must be mistaken?

Chopped Canada is not worth your time! lol

I was ready to come here and post that I am going full team Sharri :( We both new Subha was going but it was still so sad. I think you are still right about Sarah - is she still your prediction? Second time Noah has screwed up on steaks, has he ever succeeded on steak... how is he known as "the steak guy" ?? 

I remember you mentioning about America Says last season. I havent seen it, that one might not be on a Canadian station?

Happy Friday!!!! Hope youre having a great day!

I was mostly on YouTube last night:

Hot Ones, Jay Pharaoh episode 

Laura Flanders Show

Mad Blender

Michale Brooks Show

Various Star Wars theory videos about the next movie

Day Drop Out, pranks by Lara

Well, Dorian is very good too. You just never know sometimes. I think the best chefs are left now to fight it out.

Julia Louise Drefus was on that show where she was the Vice President. I started to watch it the first year, but then I do watch so many shows on Sunday, I just dropped it.

The new fall season of shows looks very good. I have so many shows that I continue to watch and there are a few new shows that look good too.

Did you get the tv show "Manifest". It's super good. Very different show from any other on tv. Also "The Good Doctor" is very good too.

I do hope you have a wonderful weekend!

14 hours ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

Well, Dorian is very good too. You just never know sometimes. I think the best chefs are left now to fight it out.

Julia Louise Drefus was on that show where she was the Vice President. I started to watch it the first year, but then I do watch so many shows on Sunday, I just dropped it.

The new fall season of shows looks very good. I have so many shows that I continue to watch and there are a few new shows that look good too.

Did you get the tv show "Manifest". It's super good. Very different show from any other on tv. Also "The Good Doctor" is very good too.

I do hope you have a wonderful weekend!

Dorian is so strong as a cook. And toughening up as a competitor too. She saved her team in the kitchen takeover. 

I had the same thing with Veep. Thought I would love it but it just didnt take. I dropped it after a few episodes. It was kinda the american version of a British show and I just wen back to the brit version.

Ive heard of The Good Doctor. I've not heard of Manifest though. I will look for it! I did find The Masked Singer though! Looking forward to checking it out this evening hopefully. :headbang:

Today Im planning the walk passed the decent sub shop, all the ways to the amazing sub shop :dance:

Well, last year was the first season for The Masked Singer. The judges are funny.

I don't think alot of famous singers or people wanted to get involved, but then the show went HUGE. Gladys Knight was one of the singers and pretty much everyone, including me, knew it was her. Her singing voice is just amazing. She said she wanted to give back.

also Terry Bradshaw the ex football quarterback for the Steelers was one of the singers. I knew it was him by the way he moved. He was funny.

Also Tori Spelling and Rumor Willis. Never knew she could sing. Donny Osmond was there too. And Joey Fatoine from NSYNC.

I think this year the show will have more famous singers/people since the show got so BIG quickly. You know now everyone wiill want to be a part of it.

Do you watched: America Horror Story? The new season begins Wednesday, September 18. It takes place in 1984 at a camp! I hear Jason Voores coming now! lol

Hope you have a good weekend.

going to see "it" in an hour! Can't wait!

Manifest was a new show on NBC last year. It was very good. Supernatural, but character driven. Check it out if you can. The second season begins soon.

The Good Doctor is so good. I love the actor Highmore, he was in Bates Motel. Another awesome show.

6 hours ago, soon said:

Dorian is so strong as a cook. And toughening up as a competitor too. She saved her team in the kitchen takeover. 

I had the same thing with Veep. Thought I would love it but it just didnt take. I dropped it after a few episodes. It was kinda the american version of a British show and I just wen back to the brit version.

Ive heard of The Good Doctor. I've not heard of Manifest though. I will look for it! I did find The Masked Singer though! Looking forward to checking it out this evening hopefully. :headbang:

Today Im planning the walk passed the decent sub shop, all the ways to the amazing sub shop :dance:

Cool! Let me know how the sub is? Still missing my Italian bread from NYC. Nothing compares to that bread.