6 years since Chinese Democracy came out

I forgot to add that Axl fans not only believe that Axl is currently working on new music ( :rofl-lol:), music that is going to be released in late 2015 ( :rofl-lol:) but that is also going to sell millions of millions and top every single chart around the world.

Who exactly are these Axl fans you speak of?

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/209777-your-opinion-is-axl-currently-looking-very-seriously-at-what-were-doing-in-that-regard/
Thanks. This is the only post I could find referencing a late 2015 timeframe and I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to say but it's not exactly a guarantee that anything would be released. I can tell that much.

Yeah he uses torture language but thats the ambiguous way of him, I dont say yes neither no. Hes really feared to loose a game.

I think he meant it but will do it at his slow pace timing so that could mean 1-2 years + Uk factor dark industry forces no one knows, between 2-5 years! Wed be lucky for Nov 2015 release!

I couldn't find anyone claiming that it would sell millions and top charts in there either.

I forgot to add that Axl fans not only believe that Axl is currently working on new music ( :rofl-lol:), music that is going to be released in late 2015 ( :rofl-lol:) but that is also going to sell millions of millions and top every single chart around the world.

http://www.mygnrforum.com/index.php?/topic/209777-your-opinion-is-axl-currently-looking-very-seriously-at-what-were-doing-in-that-regard/
Thanks. This is the only post I could find referencing a late 2015 timeframe and I'm not entirely sure what he's trying to say but it's not exactly a guarantee that anything would be released. I can tell that much.

Yeah he uses torture language but thats the ambiguous way of him, I dont say yes neither no. Hes really feared to loose a game.

I think he meant it but will do it at his slow pace timing so that could mean 1-2 years + Uk factor dark industry forces no one knows, between 2-5 years! Wed be lucky for Nov 2015 release!

I couldn't find anyone claiming that it would sell millions and top charts in there either.

So, we have never seen Axl fans saying "if Axl released another record he would definitely be on top of the word again"? or something like "I'm sure that the next record with songs like Zodiac, SoulMonster, The General, etc. will be even better than CD and sell millions"? or "I'm sure we'll get a CD re-release with proper artwork followed by a CD boxset with CD leftovers + CD II + CD remix"? Come on, man, we have seen that.

So, we have never seen Axl fans saying "if Axl released another record he would definitely be on top of the word again"? or something like "I'm sure that the next record with songs like Zodiac, SoulMonster, The General, etc. will be even better than CD and sell millions"? or "I'm sure we'll get a CD re-release with proper artwork followed by a CD boxset with CD leftovers + CD II + CD remix"? Come on, man, we have seen that.

Maybe 1 delusional bastard out of the bunch but I haven't seen this large gathering of Axl fans that seem to agree with these ridiculous conclusions. Then again, I don't stray from here too often so I don't know that they don't exist anywhere.

Maybe 1 delusional bastard out of the bunch but I haven't seen this large gathering of Axl fans that seem to agree with these ridiculous conclusions. Then again, I don't stray from here too often so I don't know that they don't exist anywhere.

:lol:

Fair enough, but what about this? If we were to make a poll with the following questions: "Do you think if Axl released CD II tomorrow, would the album sell millions?" and "Do you think a brand new album could sky rocket Axl career again?", what do you sincerely think the results would be? We will get more than one delusional Axl fan saying "yes" to both. That, I can guarantee you. So, yeah, they exist.

I expect the next two years to be the same as the past two years. Same old shows, not much else.

Even Axl can't tour forever without releasing new material. He showed interest in releasing it, saying he would "love to" do it.

If it's really finished why the fuck he doesn't release it? I don't believe it's finished. I do believe that it's in the works. I do believe it's almost done, but almost done for years now and Axl's perfectionism and his mental issues just won't allow him to release it anytime "soon".

This guy isn't the only person in the world who has to deal with record labels and what not. But it's like ... nobody else gets stressed more by this kind of shit.

Axl said in 2006 that 26 songs were done out of 32. Take out what we have (14 songs) and it's at least 12 unreleased songs that are done, probably 18.

Axl also said recently CD ll is done. He has no real reason to lie about that. It will only cause more backlash and expectations from the fans if it's not true so it doesn't really seem likely imo.

Yeah Axl has a long track record of honesty and integrity huh? I'm certain Axl is just so ready to release a decades old album with members not in the band anymore. Yeah that's what he will do. "Hey guys here are my leftovers from a decade ago. But shit my current band can't play these songs so we will continue with the Chinese Democracy world tour."

:lol:

Fair enough, but what about this? If we were to make a poll with the following questions: "Do you think if Axl released CD II tomorrow, would the album sell millions?" and "Do you think a brand new album could sky rocket Axl career again?", what do you sincerely think the results would be? We will get more than one delusional Axl fan saying "yes" to both. That, I can guarantee you. So, yeah, they exist.

I think Tue career one would get more yes votes than the selling millions poll because comebacks can happen. We should post them to find out though. I'll take one if you take the other.

6 years of "hopefully we'll get together and do some recording" and "The stuff Axl has is great it's just a matter of when we put it out" and then of course some more "We're hoping to put out new music soon"

This band is fucked.

I'll never forget my disappointment. I'd never felt that way about music before.

You must have a different album than I do. I love it, I still get excited listening to it. Bring on the second half of the album, Axl rock3

You must have a different album than we do then.

I'll never forget my disappointment. I'd never felt that way about music before.

You must have a different album than I do. I love it, I still get excited listening to it. Bring on the second half of the album, Axl rock3
I genuinely love Chinese Democracy tho. Yeah its not like old Guns but its still pretty kick ass imo. Not to mention Prostitute and Madagascar are two of the best songs in the Guns catalogue imo.

I genuinely love Chinese Democracy tho. Yeah its not like old Guns but its still pretty kick ass imo. Not to mention Prostitute and Madagascar are two of the best songs in the Guns catalogue imo.

Cool, you love the album, others think it's utter shit. We've all listened to the same album.

You might be right. My copy has this shit song called Scraped. It even has this weird blip in it. No way perfectionist Axl would put that on the real album. Where can I get what you have? :lol:

You might be right. My copy has this shit song called Scraped. It even has this weird blip in it. No way perfectionist Axl would put that on the real album. Where can I get what you have? :lol:

I remember playing CD for my friends, and when Scraped started they burst out laughing

It's that bad

ehuvl.jpg

It's probably his next excuse.

Maybe mygnr just doesn't show up any more on the heavily censored version of the internet known as betanet.

"betanet" :lol:

No, honestly, I can totally see Axl saying "...so why do people want a next record? They don't consider CD to be the masterpiece it is, I don't need or have to please them, at least, not at the band's expense. Blah, blah, bitterness, blah, blah, Slash, heroin, Slash, blah, blah, expense n' sleeping dogs, blah, blah."

Edited by Nosaj Thing

I love ChiDem and I'm sure there are unreleased songs from those sessions that I would love, some I would like, and some I would not care for, but I think my chances of hearing them in Axl's lifetime are slim.

As morbid as it is, I think the only possibility I have of hearing those songs is outliving Axl and having the label and Team Brazil riding the post-death gravy train. Grim.

• Like 1

I love ChiDem and I'm sure there are unreleased songs from those sessions that I would love, some I would like, and some I would not care for, but I think my chances of hearing them in Axl's lifetime are slim.

As morbid as it is, I think the only possibility I have of hearing those songs is outliving Axl and having the label and Team Brazil riding the post-death gravy train. Grim.

I'd rather not hear them than have Team Complaints make money off it.

Aside from that you're probably right.

I expect the next two years to be the same as the past two years. Same old shows, not much else.

Even Axl can't tour forever without releasing new material. He showed interest in releasing it, saying he would "love to" do it.

If it's really finished why the fuck he doesn't release it? I don't believe it's finished. I do believe that it's in the works. I do believe it's almost done, but almost done for years now and Axl's perfectionism and his mental issues just won't allow him to release it anytime "soon".

This guy isn't the only person in the world who has to deal with record labels and what not. But it's like ... nobody else gets stressed more by this kind of shit.

Axl said in 2006 that 26 songs were done out of 32. Take out what we have (14 songs) and it's at least 12 unreleased songs that are done, probably 18.

Axl also said recently CD ll is done. He has no real reason to lie about that. It will only cause more backlash and expectations from the fans if it's not true so it doesn't really seem likely imo.

Yeah Axl has a long track record of honesty and integrity huh? I'm certain Axl is just so ready to release a decades old album with members not in the band anymore. Yeah that's what he will do. "Hey guys here are my leftovers from a decade ago. But shit my current band can't play these songs so we will continue with the Chinese Democracy world tour."

Pretty much, yeah.

Did you miss the new songs that were performed on the latest tour? NGOG broke the news about it before the tour happened-- he hyped and promised the new songs, and the new songs were AMAZING.

The Seeker, Teenage Kicks, Riff Raff, and Ron masturbating all over the Pink Panther theme!

GNR is so dangerous.

Just because he didn't release new material yet, doesn't mean he won't do so in the future.

And just because he didn't play new songs live, doesn't mean he won't do it in the future.

Edited by Rovim

Happy Birthday Chinese Democracy!

I LOVE the album, I played it entirely today and I still love it. Also played it for my frien who has no clue on GNR and she loved Prostitute, Street of Dreams, Catcher, Sorry and Madagascar.

Some people here should lead a healthier life. That bitterness and negativity usually drives you to cancer land. Watch out.

As for new album, I won't make futurology because it's useless and ridiculous. However, I do believe it wouldn't be convenient to tour one more year with the old material, UNLESS, he started playing new songs along with the old set list. That could be possible. And have new album by 2016. That's just my suggestion but I can't guess anything.

• Like 1