Jump to content
Len Cnut

What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Recommended Posts

On 8/26/2018 at 11:53 AM, Jabberwocky said:

@J Dog

The Wild World Of Hasil Adkins  (you'll get a kick out of this)

 

That was great! And that’s for real the most comprehensive thing I’ve ever seen on him. I’m glad they devoted so much time to explaining the hunch :lol:

It’s always cool to see someone just not give a damn about anything else and just doing his own thing.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Jabberwocky I know you know this crazy sob :lol:

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 8/28/2018 at 2:37 PM, J Dog said:

Jabberwocky I know you know this crazy sob :lol:

 

Oh yeah :lol: It's no wonder why he's all fucked up. Just don't serve him sloppy slimy eggs lest he cut your throat

Edited by Jabberwocky
  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Rolling Stones at the Marquee Club

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
43 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

The Rolling Stones at the Marquee Club

Ladies and Gentlemen The Rolling Stones

He is really imitating the facial expressions of black people on the latter, isn't he? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is really imitating the facial expressions of black people on the latter, isn't he? 

I’ll tell you what though mate, they don’t half fuckin’ belt it out, cranked it up and watched the whole thing through and its just fuckin’ brilliant, lately I’ve resolved that my gig going days are done but if there was a band like that knocking about today I’d fuckin’ follow em around the country like they was Maiden and I was Powerage, they were just too good in the 70s.  Really fallen in love with this band.

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Len Cnut said:

I’ll tell you what though mate, they don’t half fuckin’ belt it out, cranked it up and watched the whole thing through and its just fuckin’ brilliant, lately I’ve resolved that my gig going days are done but if there was a band like that knocking about today I’d fuckin’ follow em around the country like they was Maiden and I was Powerage, they were just too good in the 70s.

You'd need a bank balance like Powerage also (still think he's a lottery winner as the bugger never works)? 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

You'd need a bank balance like Powerage also (still think he's a lottery winner as the bugger never works)? 

I wonder how much their tickets were in the 70s and how that stacked up against the average of the day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I wonder how much their tickets were in the 70s and how that stacked up against the average of the day.

Tuppence. Even in inflation terms you used to pay nothing for tickets. Heck, even in my day you'd only be about £15 to see top flight bands, your Tallicas and Ozzy Osbournes.  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The Dead Daisies are still a great band, but it's not the same without Richard and Dizzy.

Edited by Sosso

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

they were into reggae from the bluebeat days, cool, i never knew that

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

they were into reggae from the bluebeat days, cool, i never knew that

Stones, Stones, Stones with you right now, isn't it? Meanwhile Lennon is in heaven looking down, going ''fuckin' traitor''.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Stones, Stones, Stones with you right now, isn't it? Meanwhile Lennon is in heaven looking down, going ''fuckin' traitor''.

Looking down at both of us, you're named after him and you're the one who led me astray :lol:  You're right though, I've not listened to nothing but Stones for a good ol' while now.  Its a lot to get through y'know, funnily enough I'm watching this right now:

Re-watched Gimme Shelter last night too :lol:  And a bootleg of them in Germany.

Edited by Len Cnut

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/6/2018 at 3:28 AM, Len Cnut said:

they were into reggae from the bluebeat days, cool, i never knew that

Fuck i was looking at this and thinking who is that hobo that is out-hoboing Keef it took me awhile to realize it was Jagger.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Shine A Light - Martin Scorsese doc

Much more enjoyable when you know all the songs!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×