What Music Shit Are You Watching? (videos, interviews, docu's etc)

Len Cnut

On 8/26/2018 at 11:53 AM, Jabberwocky said:

@J Dog

The Wild World Of Hasil Adkins  (you'll get a kick out of this)

That was great! And that’s for real the most comprehensive thing I’ve ever seen on him. I’m glad they devoted so much time to explaining the hunch :lol:

It’s always cool to see someone just not give a damn about anything else and just doing his own thing.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, DieselDaisy said:

He is really imitating the facial expressions of black people on the latter, isn't he? 

I’ll tell you what though mate, they don’t half fuckin’ belt it out, cranked it up and watched the whole thing through and its just fuckin’ brilliant, lately I’ve resolved that my gig going days are done but if there was a band like that knocking about today I’d fuckin’ follow em around the country like they was Maiden and I was Powerage, they were just too good in the 70s.  Really fallen in love with this band.

Edited by Len Cnut

Just now, Len Cnut said:

I’ll tell you what though mate, they don’t half fuckin’ belt it out, cranked it up and watched the whole thing through and its just fuckin’ brilliant, lately I’ve resolved that my gig going days are done but if there was a band like that knocking about today I’d fuckin’ follow em around the country like they was Maiden and I was Powerage, they were just too good in the 70s.

You'd need a bank balance like Powerage also (still think he's a lottery winner as the bugger never works)? 

1 minute ago, Len Cnut said:

I wonder how much their tickets were in the 70s and how that stacked up against the average of the day.

Tuppence. Even in inflation terms you used to pay nothing for tickets. Heck, even in my day you'd only be about £15 to see top flight bands, your Tallicas and Ozzy Osbournes.  

21 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Stones, Stones, Stones with you right now, isn't it? Meanwhile Lennon is in heaven looking down, going ''fuckin' traitor''.

Looking down at both of us, you're named after him and you're the one who led me astray :lol:  You're right though, I've not listened to nothing but Stones for a good ol' while now.  Its a lot to get through y'know, funnily enough I'm watching this right now:

Re-watched Gimme Shelter last night too :lol:  And a bootleg of them in Germany.

Edited by Len Cnut

• 2 weeks later...