*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 hour ago, Blake Sabbath said:

The only tour tees or city-specific merch they ever had available on the official GN'R webstore were the "City Skyline" tees with the bullet logo that had the city specific skyline imposed into the middle of the bullet seal, which were never available at the US merch stands on the initial leg last year. They only did US city skyline tees for 2016, which were only available online.

There has been nothing else.

The only places where you've been able to get stuff sold at merch stands were independent websites based out of Japan and Australia and these sold either Japan leftovers or Australia/New Zealand bits.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but I've personally seen no evidence otherwise for anything else...

This sounds accurate, I saw the bullet ones and I think you're right, they were generic and separate . What do they do with the leftover ones? God dammit 

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Nope!

Paid for my deluxe package months ago!

Actually I received a shipping notification yesterday. It doesn't say what is being shipped and there may be multiple shipments but I do have something on the way.

On 8/25/2017 at 4:10 AM, Blake Sabbath said:

Not seen these patches until now 

They had these at the Hershey show, I was excited to see them there and  I bought the not this lifetime one because I was actually really disappointed when I didn't see any patches at last years foxboro show 

Edited by Tat2brian77
Mispelling

13 hours ago, Tat2brian77 said:

They had these at the Hershey show, I was excited to see them there and  I bought the not this lifetime one because I was actually really disappointed when I didn't see any patches at last years foxboro show 

Yup, no patches in Europe

On 8/26/2017 at 0:52 PM, Tat2brian77 said:

How much were they? Did they only have those 2 designs?

6 hours ago, MaskingApathy said:

How much were they? Did they only have those 2 designs?

Those were the only 2 patches I saw at the merch truck , I don't remember the price because I bought a few shirts and a lithograph and a few small things , I'm guessing $5 or so for the patch 

54 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Received my new fan club gear today!

Stoked it arrived with no customs fees yet again as they marked the value as only $18! ;-D

Now to actually open the parcel and take a look! Pretty excited to see this Deluxe merch!

I got mine also. I was happy to see that they sent everything in one package.

10 hours ago, Blake Sabbath said:

Received my new fan club gear today!

Stoked it arrived with no customs fees yet again as they marked the value as only $18! ;-D

Now to actually open the parcel and take a look! Pretty excited to see this Deluxe merch!

Could you please post some pics of the Deluxe nightrain package?