*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

4 hours ago, Foxhillsboy said:

The photos are taken from Facebook page of Harley-Davidson Metropolitan Thailand (HDMT) which is the Harley-Davidson dealership in Thailand.  The HDMT posted on the FB page about this release yesterday and they claimed that these are the official merchandises.  Now the HDMT still offer a pre-order for these GnrxHarley merchandise until August 7th.  Not sure whether these are the same products as the one at the Maxsfield pop up shop.

For this IG, this is just a seller who offers a pre-order for these merchandises and charge with marked up price.  So people who don't know about this release can order from her and she will make profit out of that.  This type of IG or FB page is so common in Thailand.  Sometimes they sell original or fake or both, it depends.

Thanks for clarifying man.

Digging about the place it turns out the guy behind MadeWorn, who are involved in this Maxfield popup, was responsible for the design of the Tower Records Museum Pop Up!

http://www.madeworn.com/madeworn-journal/madeworn-x-guns-n-roses/

• Like 1

I can't wait til Buffalo I'm all over those shorts. I wish they would have them in white also. I get so jealous every time Fernando posts an Instagram story with the shorts ???

I wish that I could just buy them online I'd paid $100 for them easily 

Edited by MattleyCrue
  • Like 2

does anyone know if they will rerealese shirts sold out of the merch truck? or is there a website to find them at? i missed out on the Minneapolis  shirt. i know that eBay has them but most are knock offs and 100+ for authentic.

59 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

45$ for a t-shirt? Damn...Am I buying Ed Hardy or something?!

Do people still buy Ed Hardy shirts? Either way, there aren't too many  bands of this stature charging less than $40 for a shirt. That's about normal for a tour shirt these days.

• Like 2

On 8/2/2017 at 9:48 AM, Blake Sabbath said:

Best bet is gonna be to keep an eye on Maxfield's IG as I just found this from the 24th July:

Via Kelly Cole:

I wonder what those Guns n' Roses Los Angeles patches are going to be on...i dig those