*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

1 minute ago, Blake Sabbath said:

In 2017 not at all.

Go to H&M and get licensed a GN'R tee for 12.99 if you're that frugal

I bought the bullet top, official and high quality, from Asda for £5 on offer. I use it as a bed top - as a pyjama top in affect.

1 hour ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They were £30 in London, that's still about £15 too expensive for anyone from the north :P

Bahh, Guns are now a southern fairy band now. Couldn't even be arsed to play north of London. Plays now for a bunch of static prawn sandwich munching mobile phone holding VIPs. Not a proper working man's band. And to think Slash is from the potteries.

• Like 3

20 hours ago, GoBucky said:

Do people still buy Ed Hardy shirts? Either way, there aren't too many  bands of this stature charging less than $40 for a shirt. That's about normal for a tour shirt these days.

Normal price is 25 bucks, 30 maximum. But this is the most expensive Reunion tour ever... ticket are double price, merchandise is double price. Everything is doubled I guess!

16 minutes ago, MaskingApathy said:

The shirts on the North American run are more expensive this year than last year's leg. I bought mine at the show last year for $40 each and now they're $45.

I paid $40 for mine in StL and Minny, the 2xl and 3xl are $45

I never knew Guns were such a ''skeleton band''. Well alright they had the replacement Appetite sleeve with the skulls but they have truly amped up the skeleton iconography for this tour. I used to hate skeleton bands growing up, your Maidens and Megadeths. Load of heavy metal shite for spotty kids to lap up.

• Like 1

26 minutes ago, Propaganda said:

Normal price is 25 bucks, 30 maximum. But this is the most expensive Reunion tour ever... ticket are double price, merchandise is double price. Everything is doubled I guess!

Steel Panther and the Struts charge $30 at club shows. The Stones, Motley, Kiss, Petty, McCartney, Maiden, Chili Peppers, Waters, Metallica, etc all charge $40 or more for their tour shirts. Hell, even Pearl Jam who's long been known as a fan friendly band is charging $35 plus for their tour shirts. I'm not saying it's right, but Guns isn't charging any more than any other large touring bands out there. 

59 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I never knew Guns were such a ''skeleton band''. Well alright they had the replacement Appetite sleeve with the skulls but they have truly amped up the skeleton iconography for this tour. I used to hate skeleton bands growing up, your Maidens and Megadeths. Load of heavy metal shite for spotty kids to lap up.

Guns has always relied heavily on skulls and skeleton imagery. I mean there's a classic era skull shirt listed on this page (I used to own a version of it), it wasn't unique.

• Like 1

i agree they always had skeleton shirts since the start in 88 I've got the one origanal with needles and bullets going threw it from the 80's and the bullet logo one.  not to mention the ones from the 90' that have now Been long gone and destriod wish  i would of keep them nice. and i have an origanal get in the ring/civel warshirt. and as for price 40 isn't to bad but when u buy 3 lo ke I did in minny it gets kind of spendy.but I remember paying close to 70 for a kiss shirt when I seen them on there reunion tour back in the late 90's

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Carburetta said:

The Made Wornn military jacket is available on their website for $495.

Need to see the Off--White stuff.

A BDU top with cheap GNR patches for 500$. Jeez. And the shirts are 175$ and they look generic. I would expect original designs. The 200$ white sweater is complete garbage. I wouldn't purchase that for 10$. 

11 hours ago, Carburetta said:

The Made Wornn military jacket is available on their website for $495.

Need to see the Off--White stuff.

I don't think those items are apart of the exclusive range they're debuting at the Maxfield pop up though,, so expect to see other bits for that