*OFFICIAL* MERCH THREAD

22 minutes ago, RussTCB said:

I bought a GN'R shirt at Kohls recently:
https://www.kohls.com/product/prd-2991959/mens-guns-n-roses-use-your-illusion-tee.jsp?prdPV=5

I've had a UYI I shirt for YEARS that was absolutely on it's last leg, so I just replaced it with this.

I bought the same one too, along with an appetite cross shirt and 2 others. They're great shirts and designs and super cheap too.

23 hours ago, xBrownstonex said:

Cause that's were people usually buy gnr shirts who only know November Rain and think Bed of Roses is a GNR song

That describes a lot of the people going to the Not in this Lifetime Tour! Particularly in those VIP sections which are brimming with the 'Prawn Sandwich Brigade'.

42 minutes ago, scooby845 said:

you're obsessed with sandwich people

'Prawn sandwich brigade' is a statement by the footballer Roy Keane to describe upper middle-class people attending football matches, hitherto a working class sport. They are usually in corporate hospitality, possess an air of casual ignorance regarding the sport and to a tee will not have returned to their seats when the second half begins (a big footballing faux pas) as they are - well - still munching on prawn sandwiches presumably haha. Seems an apt description to describe the people swelling Guns N' Roses's VIP enclosures, brandishing their phones and waiting for the hits they know, 'September Rain' and 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn'.

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 3

17 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

'Prawn sandwich brigade' is a statement by the footballer Roy Keane to describe upper middle-class people attending football matches, hitherto a working class sport. They are usually in corporate hospitality, possess an air of casual ignorance regarding the sport and to a tee will not have returned to their seats when the second half begins (a big footballing faux pas) as they are - well - still munching on prawn sandwiches presumably haha. Seems an apt description to describe the people swelling Guns N' Roses's VIP enclosures, brandishing their phones and waiting for the hits they know, 'September Rain' and 'Every Rose Has Its Thorn'.

didn't you know that Axl was in rose tattoo before GNR?

Thanks to the tip here, I stopped at my local Kohl's while I'm here in the States for a few weeks.

Tees were $14.99.  All cotton, they might shrink.  But really soft.  I dig it.

I picked up four designs....the Use Your Illusion cover tee (to replace my vintage tee my cunt ex stole from me back in 2001)....also picked up the one that's generally known as the "Bad Obsession' pic, an appetite cross design, and one last one that was just a generic logo design but it was cool enough.

These aren't on the site, but I saw about 6 different designs there today.

https://www.kohls.com/search.jsp?submit-search=web-regular&search=guns+roses

I like the jewelry and Kelly Cole stuff, and off white. I dunno, Palm angels is slightly unimaginative anyway, they just have cannabis imagery across there range, no.

interestingly, the classic gnr designs have been made worse! The bulllet skull and lies album, better with the originals there!

Just now, Carburetta said:

lies album, better with the originals there!

That's where I disagree as I think that tee would probably have to be the pick of the bunch for me. 

I can't remember the last time I saw the original Lies cover art on an official tee, but of course that Guns font at the top is a bit of a misfire.

The times I have seen it it was altered and the tee was black too and it just looked off. 

3 minutes ago, Blake Sabbath said:

That's where I disagree as I think that tee would probably have to be the pick of the bunch for me. 

I can't remember the last time I saw the original Lies cover art on an official tee, but of course that Guns font at the top is a bit of a misfire.

The times I have seen it it was altered and the tee was black too and it just looked off. 

I've got the Lies tee, bought it from the NY pop up last year. I love it and wear it sparingly.