GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

5 minutes ago, RooSaa said:
12 hours ago, Blackstar said:

Yeah, this is what I make out from the video too. I think Axl was really pissed off, judging from his reaction when Duff sat by him; he immediately got up and it seems like he looked at Duff angrily. Then, when Axl was off stage, Duff went to Slash and told him something (maybe consoling him?). And when Axl came back, he didn't interact with anyone.

This case gets more and more mysterious ... wish we could find someone, who was at the concert and remembered what happened that night ...

I was always a little curious about what happened there, too. Axl did not look happy at all with how quickly he sprang away from Duff. Axl and Slash were both standing at the mike when the video came back from the quick jump. If only the person who recorded the show had either recorded or not cut out those few seconds before the video started again then we might know.

New information about our Axl/Slash/Fight case here. The cut in the video, there is  a song missing, they played 'Back off Bitch' after Nightrain ... so it probably has something to do with that song + whom Slash dedicated that song too, which must have upset Axl ...

• Like 3

So this is the one Song that is missing in the concert-video. Only Audio ... Both Axl and Slash are talking in the beginning, can someone please tell me what they talk about? Cant figure it out, my bad english *lol* Sounds like Axl ask everyone if they wanna play it and Slash is not sure?

But the main-part - where they both stand in front of the mic -  is still missing - the next video the guy uploaded is only women bleed, but he left out the talking.

Edited by RooSaa

About the Lebeis thing, knowing it started with Beta being a nanny for a man partner's child, a man who is emotionally unstable (we don't know what he has but it's obvious he has something, he flung himself out of a car when one of his friends asked him very gently to apologize and he thought that him misplacing his contact lens was actually a conspiracy against him, like, those aren't the reactions of a healthy man) and finished with her giving him support and becoming the manager of his multimillionare bussiness by giving him an ultimatum about the aforementioned support, i find really difficult not to be suspicious about their motives, i would like to believe for Axl's sake they are really selfless in this, i kinda hope it,  because i get why he clings to them but then but then they do shit like "enemy lists", it doesn't take someone that graduated in psychology to know that this only fuel Axl's paranoia and it doesn't help it at all? Like, i doesn't see how they would think it would help Axl with his feelings of loneliless he complained about, having in front of his eyes a list of people he fighted with, they should have refused to do it and encouraged him to seek help.

Let's talk of something less heavy, the "fuck you, Slash/i love you too" case: @RooSaa i tried and basically what i hear, he's Axl wanting to try to play BOB, asking the others if they want to play that, Slash ignoring/not listening (?) because Axl repeat himself, Slash(?) go "what", Axl says it's BOB, Axl insists they got to play it and Slash said someting "fucking gro(?)" something , Axl presents BOB to the public, i guess the important bit may be the one i can't understand :lol:

Edited by giuls
  • Like 2

12 minutes ago, giuls said:

Let's talk of something less heavy, the "fuck you, Slash/i love you too" case: @RooSaa i tried and basically what i hear, he's Axl wanting to try to play BOB, asking the others if they want to play that, Slash ignoring/not listening (?) because Axl repeat himself, Slash(?) go "what", Axl says it's BOB, Axl insists they got to play it and Slash said someting "fucking gro(?)" something , Axl presents BOB to the public, i guess the important bit may be the one i can't understand :lol:

Thanks for trying :) one time i hear Slash say 'alright, he said it was okay'', right before they start playing the song, makes me wonder who he was reffering too ... did he ask someone for permission to play it?

Anyway, the most important part is the one after the song, and that part is not there :(

@Lumikki There are quite a lot of times Marc mentions how controlling Beta is, from having things deleted from Jarmos GNR forum about Slash and Duff so Axl won't see what they've said (good things) to her role in his fall out with Axl. He emailed her about his book assuming she would tell Axl, she didn't and then he found out in a bit of a shitty way, and they fell out :( he said Beta doesn't like him because she thinks he talks shit. It's all there in Canter Banter, very interesting. He uses the word "controlling" an awful lot when it comes to TB and Axl. 

• Like 1

I agree with Lumikki and what others are saying about Beta. 

But that Andrei guy seems the worse out of them all, yeah he is not controlling Axl or anything, but he got access to many things, how is he even related to Beta? 

6 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

@RooSaa Still out of likes, but thank you for posting that. More great CSI work from you! :P

I'm really bad at making stuff out from bad audio recordings, but from what I can tell, Axl starts introducing a new song (not BoB):

Axl: "This is song that... Izzy and I started writing in the same night, in different places at the same time (maybe he's talking about 14 years?).... I heard that!"

The "I heard that!" part most likely refers to people in the audience yelling for BoB (Axl reacted the same way to people in the audience screaming for Touch Too Much). This is also supported by the comments on youtube:

"My friends and I had row 40 floors aisle seats for this concert. When the house lights went out to start the show we made a run for the front row without getting caught. My best friend had a bootleg from the 80's with back off bitch on it. I thought this was one of the coolest unreleased GNR songs ever. Between every song we were yelling BACK OFF BITCH!!! and near the end of the set Axle finally heard us!!! That's what you hear in the recording! Thanks for posting this concert!!!"

"I can verify BeegLooU's comments. That was an amazing night. If u remember, I got caught when u ran up for Skid Row. Security said I could stay in 16th row if I stayed sitting (prick). I joined u guys between Skids and GNR. Baz kept telling me to stand up and I kept shaking my head. Haha. Wish there was video!!"

Slash then asks Axl what the people in the audience requested I think ("What have they got?"). Axl tells him and says "You wanna play that? You wanna play that?"

Axl goes on: "I have a really good reason to-" but gets interrupted by Slash saying "Why not?" Then there's some confusion going on with lots of "What?"s thrown around (think I even hear Duff there). Some more inaudible stuff, then Axl asks them "You can wing it?" (I think). Slash also says something about winging it and just throwing it out there for once and just doing it. Axl says something I can't make out and then Slash says something like "Alright, he said it was okay." (Maybe referring to Sorum or someone).

Sooo... basically I think things were still going alright at this point and the key to this mystery really lies in the missing piece of video/audio.

Best guess: After BoB, Slash said something about it, dedicated it someone or something, Axl wasn't really paying attention, but then when it hit him a few moments later, he got pissed, like Frey said.

I also agree with @cheesecake, it would be a good idea to ask about this in D&N. Maybe someone was at that concert and remembers.

you are welcome Lumikki :) thank you for writing some of the audio down. :) I thought it was Slash's voice who said 'i have a really good reason to', because it sounds so Slash-drunkish and Axl interrupted him with another 'you wanna play that' and Slash ask 'What?'  ... but i am probably wrong.

Yeah, the best option right now would really be to find someone who remembers ...

6 hours ago, stella said:

The things Axl spends money on are things that benefit Axl, or others he cares about. That's not wasted, at least to him. TB is his adopted family; he wants them around. It's far less of a risk for him than it would be to invest millions in composing, recording, releasing and promoting a new album that's going to be pirated five seconds after it's released. He has his reasons for not doing so; and there's nobody here who can say it's because he's lazy. That's a judgment with nothing behind it. None of us know what he's doing when he's not on tour.

From what I've seen at the concerts I've attended in the last few years, for most audience members it IS about the hits.

GnR really wasn't sustaining stadiums on this tour, either. It didn't sell well in some markets and there were a lot of discounts out there. They'll have to move down to arenas. That is where most people are and there's no shame in that.

The pirate thing has been going on for 2 decades I believe... It's nothing new and it's nothing that Axl is not aware of. It is also not something that has prevented artists from making music ever since. New ways have been figured out by different bands and they work.

I honestly don't think money issues are involved in his not releasing of new material and when I said he was just being lazy I was being mean, because that's how I am :P, but I don't think that either. It is something else.

During the China Exchange conference he was asked about this topic and in a couple times he said he does want to release new material, said he was working on new material and that it is his intention to record more under the GNR name, and as usual, he said "but I don't know if soon is the word". So I think it's clear he does want to expand his catalogue and not just sit on past glories. Money is not an issue for a band like Guns N' Roses and you don't need millions to make a great album or write a great song.

6 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

But that Andrei guy seems the worse out of them all, yeah he is not controlling Axl or anything, but he got access to many things, how is he even related to Beta? 

They seem to be friends, I think it's because they're so totally clueless on how to run a band they turned to these people for contacts within the music industry. That's why I think slime balls like him are there. But that's just my opinion. 

Also, Marc said Beta and TB have financial control over Axl too, they pay everyone and blah blah. So they employ all these people! 

Edited by MillionsOfSpiders

14 hours ago, Lumikki said:

They had one of their heart to heart talks, which led to them confessing their undying love to each other, which led to them showing each other their love (if ya know what I mean), which led to all the cuddly and lovey-dovey feelings on stage that night :awesomeface: Makes sense, right?

Seems totally legit :awesomeface:

And i agree with both @Lumikki and @MillionsOfSpiders they seem VERY controlling of Axl and, as i said before, i find it suspicious.

Edited by giuls

3 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Also, Marc said Beta and TB have financial controller of Axl too, they pay everyone and blah blah. So they employ all these people! 

Thats true, she made more say in what to do in regards with GNR than any NuGNR member.

I guess now when it came to Slash and Duff, there would have been many lawyers involved.

Slash and Duff won't take shit from Beta. 

Over the years if she was a "mother" to him then she should have told him what is the right thing to do and not put negative things in regards to his friends.

Duff is a diplomatic person, but this is why I love him, at least as a friend he wanted the best for Axl. 

• Like 1

Glad to see Mark agrees with me :lol:

34 minutes ago, Slash787 said:

Andrei is a friend of Fernando's I think. And Fernando himself comes across like a giant ... , so it doesn't surprise me that he would have friends like that. (Not typing out what I think about Fermanager because I don't want my post to get deleted again.)

31 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

They seem to be friends, I think it's because they're so totally clueless on how to run a band they turned to these people for contacts within the music industry. That's why I think slime balls like him are there. But that's just my opinion. 

Also, Marc said Beta and TB have financial control over Axl too, they pay everyone and blah blah. So they employ all these people! 

Is there anything they don't have control over in Axl's life? :scared:

50 minutes ago, Lumikki said:

This is probably especially hard for Axl because he has no experience what a normal/functional relationship with a mother is supposed to be like. And it's intensified by the fact that he suffers from that "you are either 100% with me or you're not on my side" thinking that Tracii Guns described for example. He probably struggles with the idea that you can have disagreements and differences of opinion with the people you love and it's okay for that to happen. Disagreements happen in every family, but it shoudn't affect their love for you.

This is actually something I've also heard from foster/adoptive parents who have adopted children that came really abusive home lifes. A lot of these children tend to display the same black and white thinking Axl engages in when it comes to matters of family/friends. Once these children have accepted their original biological family as bad and abusive, they idolize their new family and expect everything to be peaceful and pleasant all of the time. Because they have no experience what a healthy, functioning family is supposed to be like, so they think it must be the exact opposite of their abusive family. And also because things like arguments, yelling, etc. remind them of their previous experiences.

Axl idolizes Beta too. According to Beta, Axl said to her "I wish you were my mother" or "I wish you had been my mother" or something like that after he'd watched Beta with her own children for a while. And by now no one is even allowed to even come near Holy Mother Beta or Axl will take you down to the pavement (see airport incident).

And on the rare occasions that Beta does something that goes against the idealized image Axl has of her, Axl freaks out. Like when she left him alone at the party in Sweden or when she went behind Axl's back with Doug Goldstein. Axl freaks out, throws a tantrum, even wanted to fire Beta after the Goldstein incident (remember, with the way Axl thinks, Beta was betraying him and he immediately cuts people out of his life if they're not completely 100% on his side about everything). But of course Axl doesn't know how to live without Beta, so nothing ever comes out of Axl's tantrums. He's way too dependent on her.

Edited by Frey
  • Like 1

35 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I hope axl Gets married, makes 5 children and Gets rid of all these lebeis bloodsuckers.

So he'll have his own family and heirs!

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, Frey said:

But of course Axl doesn't know how to live without Beta, so nothing ever comes out of Axl's tantrums. He's way too dependent on her.

True, he is way too dependent on her for anything, I don't think so he will change now.

Like my Ideal fantasy or even a suggestion to him would be that be with Erin again, treat her little daughter like her own, have a small happy family, if he see's Beta as his mother, its ok, he can meet Beta/Fernando hang out with them, but like divide things.

A person loves his mom and his wife, but he needs to divide time for both of them.

Yeah its Axl life and Axl's money, but as Beta is there since such a long time, I think she also doesn't wants Axl to have a long term relationship cause she would be insecure that the house and other properties might go to the other girl. 

Beta is ok with hookers like Sasha and all cause they are just fuck buddies. 

All these truths about TB (rather thn Team Brazil, its more like Team Beta) makes Me :anger:

3 minutes ago, Italian girl said:

I hope axl Gets married, makes 5 children and Gets rid of all these lebeis bloodsuckers.

So he'll have his own family and heirs!

This. But I doubt He can if beta still there with Him.

I wish that instead of TB, Del, etc. Axl would have had Duff, Slash and Izzy to rely on. Or even people like Erin, Shannon Hoon, West Arkeen, etc.

@Lumikki N' This. I wish Sluffizzy didnt leave the Band. I know its hard to deal with Axl since They dont understand Axl. No matter how They try to understand Him, They cant cause They dont have same experience like Axl. Rather than leave maybe The Band could just hiatus or something.

Since theres Duff N' Slash now they cant do something like before anymore

I wish Duff could just read this N' help Axl with this (Or Someone could secretly send this truth to Duff:ph34r:)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, cheesecake said:

Maybe a good idea to post the video in the DnN board and see if luck has it someone on this forum actually went to the show and was there to witness the incident and can help shed some light to it.

Hmm, I was at this concert but don't remember this incident AT ALL :wacko:  I'd almost think that the guy who posted the bootleg had the wrong date on it, that it was actually the June 8 concert, but I DO remember those god-awful leggings, so I guess I guess I just have a very very bad memory. 

17 minutes ago, Frey said:

(Not typing out what I think about Fermanager because I don't want my post to get deleted again.)

:(

Axl idolizes Beta too. According to Beta, Axl said to her "I wish you were my mother" or "I wish you had been my mother" or something like that after he'd watched Beta with her own children for a while. And by now no one is even allowed to even come near Holy Mother Beta or Axl will take you down to the pavement (see airport incident).

I wish I had studied psychiatry or psychology to be able to understand this "mother" issue.

It is so very interesting. His relationship with his biological mother was so controversial and the one he has with Beta is weird too.

Safe to say All the wasted time of GN'R because of TB. Cause Axl even didnt mind to talk with Duff, Adler, Matt, N' I read somewhere I dont remember who but this Girl is one of The Girls of the past. When She try to meet Axl, person from GN'R camp didnt allow Her to meet Axl. But  I think She finally can meet Him.

I guess Sebastian Bach is The only Axl's true Friend. Cause I cant even trust Del now 

Edited by SerenityScorp

23 hours ago, Frey said:

That MySpace thing is hilarious, but the entire quote is interesting actually:

This rings very true to me. The first thing is definitely true (is that kind of black and white thinking indicative of something?), and I've also always suspected that Axl is actually really fucking insecure and full of anxieties.

It is. (And yes, I watched that video, don't look at me like that :lol:)

This is what Axl says:

"Fuck you, Slash!"

"I know what that little dedication is about."

"I love you too." (Axl was being sarcastic, because Slash had done something to piss him off.)

I'm actually curious about that little incident. Wth is going on there? What did Slash do to piss Axl off? (And what show is that from?)

Please explain this to me, oh wise ladies of the womens' thread :D

(The end of that video if anyone doesn't know what I'm talking about)

No, he wasn't being sarcastic. I found this "dedication" Axl was talking about somewhere in an audio clip (there was no video of it). And that little dedication was in fact some kind of appology. Axl was just appreciating the fact that Slash decided to appologize.