GNR Women's discussion

Carlycosmos

4 hours ago, Frey said:

And it pisses me off to no end that they're playing 3 of the (in my eyes) worst songs of that album. 

Not even Slash and Duff can save TIL, CITR and CD as far as I'm concerned.

Ahhh, well we have to agree to disagree because I love all the CD choices that they play right now! Everyone has varying opinions on the subject and that is ok. :)

• Like 1

Just now, Rocketqueen76 said:

Try V.S. or maybe a Macy's or Dillards

I used to work at Dillard's in Tucson. Just having trouble finding my size in stock, I am little but have boobs, and I guess they don't think many people will need my size...lol :P:P and the next size up wants to ride up my back.

@Frey What is your gut feeling about the whole Tom Zutaut thing? I have been thinking about it a bit today and wasn't going to post about it, but I decided to because, I believe him.

I also believe the whole story of Axl thought he saw a crow take away Slash's soul. i think I already posted about believing that, as I said before, it can play on your mind when you see something as traumatic as someone turning blue in front of you.

I believe the other thing he said too, as disturbing as that is and as much as he shouldn't have told the BBC in such a way. 

1 minute ago, Fansince88 said:

My sister- in-law has the same problem. She always goes to Soma's and has success. 

I will try there. Thanks. It is hell getting older now if I gain weight it goes to my boobs for some stupid reason, but I guess its better than going to my gut or ass...:P

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

I will try there. Thanks. It is hell getting older now if I gain weight it goes to my boobs for some stupid reason, but I guess its better than going to my gut or ass...:P

Just now, BlueJean Baby said:

Same here....I was a C all through my 30's but not all of a sudden I am a D....and I only gained 5 pounds....smh

5 minutes ago, Rocketqueen76 said:

Same here....I was a C all through my 30's but not all of a sudden I am a D....and I only gained 5 pounds....smh

Yep same here was C in my thirties, DD in my forties and since I hit fifty, DDD...not easy to find 32DDD...still wear size 4 jeans like in my twenties...it's crazy :facepalm:

Is anyone going to post a question to Steven on the Q&A? I don't know the site and won't be around at the time. 

Would love to know who was involved in the early talks about the reunion and if we have to ask questions about the book, I want to know if it's been  a cathartic experience for them both. No matter what I might think about his mother writing a book, having to watch what she has with Steven must have taken its toll on there relationship, I hope they reached a closure of sorts. 

Edited by Archtop

1 hour ago, BlueJean Baby said:

I have a women's question for any of you in the US...does anyone have any idea what stores carry hard to find bra sizes?? I am having problems finding my size so any suggestions would be great.:blink::blink::blink:

I've been to the U.S. For what I saw you can find them in JC Penny, Target, Sears. You can check online

1 hour ago, Archtop said:

Is anyone going to post a question to Steven on the Q&A? I don't know the site and won't be around at the time. 

Would love to know who was involved in the early talks about the reunion and if we have to ask questions about the book, I want to know if it's been  a cathartic experience for them both. No matter what I might think about his mother writing a book, having to watch what she has with Steven must have taken its toll on there relationship, I hope they reached a closure of sorts. 

I'll be at work, so I'll miss it.   I would love to ask him about the reunion as well and I'd also like to know what he would like them do to celebrate the 30 year anniversary of AFD.  

The book was picked by Kathy Lee Gifford as her favorite thing a few days ago. She's a  very spiritual person so I can't imagine there being anything too salacious in it for her to recommend it.

10 hours ago, Fansince88 said:

This was on their trainer's Instagram.  I can't even imagine what it's like to be that close in the backstage area. 

IMO, the best fckn video I've seen since being a member. Shows just how bad ass he really is and how exciting and adrenaline pumping to be walking into those crowds. Great great shot. Makes my heart pump and feel like I'm there experiencing it live. Love love love.

• Like 2

6 hours ago, BlueJean Baby said:

Yep same here was C in my thirties, DD in my forties and since I hit fifty, DDD...not easy to find 32DDD...still wear size 4 jeans like in my twenties...it's crazy :facepalm:

Ummmm, that's not a bad problem to have. I don't think I would complain, especially since I don't have any worth talking about.:facepalm:

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Ubukitty said:

IMO, the best fckn video I've seen since being a member. Shows just how bad ass he really is and how exciting and adrenaline pumping to be walking into those crowds. Great great shot. Makes my heart pump and feel like I'm there experiencing it live. Love love love.

Aaaaannd it's gone!! :(