Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

3 hours ago, Zoot said:

He said in the Tunecore interview that Izzy came from Isbell and in another interview he said Stradlin' came from his favorite position. :smiley-confused2:

I was having dinner while reading the responses and I literally choke :rofl-lol: I'm gonna look for that interview ASAP

1 hour ago, baileyredrose said:

IMG_20170929_210338.png

I can't. What is his surname? Stradlin uh? Mh.. Well.. 

This pic :wub::drool:

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, Zoot said:

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4919874/Justin-Bieber-edgy-Guns-N-Roses-shirt.html

Wtf... :blink: You know it's the end of days when Justin Bieber and GNR are mentioned in the same article.

P.S.: That's not a Izzy Stradlin style cap!!! :bitchfight:

The shirt has a text " Guns N' Roses" and a skull with top hat on it, but it doesn't look like a real Gn'R shirt, completely different style. Compare it to this:

Kuvahaun tulos haulle skull logo guns n roses

And it doesn't really matter, whether it's real or not. Bieber can wear anyone's shirt he wants but it doesn't make his own music any better. 

Edited by Fourteenbeers
  • Like 2

27 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

The Daily Mail <_<

'Axl Rose's love of tight trousers only added to the controversy' :lol: 

Those captions are the best part of the article - together with that buldge :awesomeface:

The rest has already been said. "Stradlin style cap" - my ass! :facepalm: How sad is it that we're even noticing an article like that? 

• Like 2

4 hours ago, Tori72 said:

Those captions are the best part of the article - together with that buldge :awesomeface:

The rest has already been said. "Stradlin style cap" - my ass! :facepalm: How sad is it that we're even noticing an article like that? 

:lol:

Its more designer t shirts shit. Manson was pissed off Bieber stuck his name on a Manson t shirt and then sold it for a ridiculous amount of money.. until he was cut in on the deal. 

GnR x Bieber t shirts is the next huge announcement :lol:

• Haha 2

1 hour ago, janrichmond said:

Do you have Izzy on google alerts?

i have Slash 

No. All the news is usually about him being left out of NITL so I'd rather not read those. :lol:

Edited by Zoot
  • Sad 1

NO! Gang!!! There's news on Izzy and I'm freaking out. :wow: Hope I got it right, I am just starting listening. Here's what @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

Interesting that she said she wasn't really serious about managing Guns until Slash entered the scene.  She was a big Slash fan from his time playing with Black Sheep.

Edit: and she says they are not allowed to talk to anyone from their past hence she's had no contact with Axl. co since the tour began.  Izzy she doesn't talk to directly, but knows people who do talk to him and he's fine, doesn't want to be found, is working on a demo for new music.

Edited by Tori72
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

NO! Gang!!! There's news on Izzy and I'm freaking out. :wow: Hope I got it right, I am just starting listening. Here's what @MyPrettyTiedUpMichelle said:

I'd take what Vicky says with a grain of salt. She tends to exaggerate and (as far as I know) hasn't had any contact with any of the GNR members for a few years. So she's basically taking the same info we already have and repeating it as official news. :wacko:

Edit: does anybody else think it's super weird that this Youtube channel is getting these interviews? He knows nothing about GNR, has never been to a show, doesn't post on forums unless it's to advertise his channel, and his videos are always full of fan rumors that he presents as facts. It's just weird... Is he even a GNR fan? :lol:

Edited by Zoot
  • Like 1

4 minutes ago, Zoot said:

I'd take what Vicky says with a grain of salt. She tends to exaggerate and as far as I know hasn't had any contact with any of the GNR members for a few years. So she's basically taking the same info we already have and repeating it as official news. :wacko:

Anyway is something. What @Tori72 bolded makes sense considering what Joey Huffman posted on FB a few days ago. I can't wait for new music! Hurry up Izzy!! :headbang:

• Like 1