Wacky World of The Ominous Ninja Izzy Stradlin and NO! Gang

SerenityScorp

47 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

Looking to her haircut and height compared to Izzy, it can be Annica. But she seems to be closer to Slash in both pics (althought it means nothing, really). In the first picture there's another blonde woman behind Izzy that could be her too. :huh:

Edited to add this picture:

tumblr_p7syvamH1q1wsljrxo1_1280.jpg

Now I think it's not her on those pics. Maybe the woman in the background of the first pic. :shrugs:

Edited by kkferro72
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, kkferro72 said:

Looking to her haircut and height compared to Izzy, it can be Annica. But she seems to be closer to Slash in both pics (althought it means nothing, really). In the first picture there's another blonde woman behind Izzy that could be her too. :huh:

Edited to add this picture:

tumblr_p7syvamH1q1wsljrxo1_1280.jpg

Now I think it's not her on those pics. Maybe the woman in the background of the first pic. :shrugs:

Tall and blonde...i quit.

• Haha 2

7 hours ago, cindy1985 said:

This is the big problem with this guy...he is always cute...nice photo miss:wub:

He is. Even a little unshaved, even with dark circles under his eyes, even showing "the wall" without a bandana. :drool:

I love that he has no beard on his cheeks at all. :wub::wub:

• Like 2

13 hours ago, kkferro72 said:

He is. Even a little unshaved, even with dark circles under his eyes, even showing "the wall" without a bandana. :drool:

I love that he has no beard on his cheeks at all. :wub::wub:

I dont remember izzy unshaved except the photos from tokyo... But in a photo which he hold a glass of wine and wears the green coat,is so pretty...we find him pretty with dark circles..we forgive him for gold sandals... Generally we have problem here:wub:

• Haha 3

4 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

I dont remember izzy unshaved except the photos from tokyo... But in a photo which he hold a glass of wine and wears the green coat,is so pretty...we find him pretty with dark circles..we forgive him for gold sandals... Generally we have problem here:wub:

Lol. I think @kkferro72 has problems forgiving him for the Golden Mandals (GM). 😂 But apart from that you’re very right. 

• Haha 2

Just now, cindy1985 said:

So you are in a bar...and he is coming to you with gold sandals asking you for an appointment...what are you doing???

Me? Lol. Seriously? I love pretty men in flip flops.

So I’d probably fall off my chair flat on my face and he walks over to the next one. 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

Me? Lol. Seriously? I love pretty men in flip flops.

So I’d probably fall off my chair flat on my face and he walks over to the next one. 😂

I cant stand men with flipflops:rofl-lol:...but i would make an exception in this case..and next to you kkf is sitting....what she is going to do????

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, cindy1985 said:

I cant stand men with flipflops:rofl-lol:...but i would make an exception in this case..and next to you kkf is sitting....what she is going to do????

I'm ok with men wearing flip flops or sandals but the kind he was wearing and the color NNNOOOOO  😂

• Like 1
  • Haha 2