GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

9 minutes ago, killuridols said:

He likes a lot of shite, though.

I once tried to listen to everything he mentioned as influence or artists he liked and I couldn't make it through half the list :facepalm:

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

Omg so did I and it was terrible!!

I can't make it through any Queen or Elton John albums so it was never going to work for me :lol:

Queen, Elton John and Billy Joel are not my cup of tea (tbh I haven't really listened to EJ and BJ - especially BJ, I only know a couple of songs from him). But I like much of the other stuff he likes.

• Like 2

Just now, Blackstar said:

Queen, Elton John and Billy Joel are not my cup of tea (tbh I haven't really listened to EJ and BJ - especially BJ, I only know a couple of songs from him). But I like much of the other stuff he likes.

I did not like ELO, hated that too and Queensryche. I tried to listen to Fiona Apple and couldn't. I forget the rest but there's some good stuff he likes that I do too. He likes metal and industrial metal and punk, so do I, so there's that :lol:

Billy Joel :lol:

I vote for Axl to guest on 'Uptown Girl' or 'We didn't start the fire'. 

Because those are the only 2 Billy Joel songs I can even think of, off the top of my head lol.

@Tori72 About your questions... Sante has been friends with Axl the entire time since these pool pictures were taken. That mystery years picture of Axl riding a roller coaster from 1997 or 1998 is him with Sante as well. Sante also took those 2006 pictures of Axl and Sasha.

About Slash liking and unliking Axl pictures... he has indeed done stuff like that in the past.  One instance that I remember pretty well was Slash liking a young Axl picture from the 90s not too long ago. People here were thrilled lol.

But in this case Serenity was only joking afaik.

Edited by Frey

4 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I just hate it, I can't stand Brian Mays guitar and I'm not keen on Freddie either, I just hate it :lol:

Everytime you say it, every. fuckin. time :cry:

tenor.gif

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, MillionsOfSpiders said:

I did not like ELO, hated that too and Queensryche. I tried to listen to Fiona Apple and couldn't. I forget the rest but there's some good stuff he likes that I do too. He likes metal and industrial metal and punk, so do I, so there's that :lol:

I LOVE FIONA APPLE but I knew that one way before him :lol: so he borrowed it from me :max:

NIN, Pearl Jam, Nirvana, Tool, all they are from my time as well, so yeah, I like them. Especially Tool.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Frey said:

Billy Joel :lol:

I vote for Axl to guest on 'Uptown Girl' or 'We didn't start the fire'. 

Because those are the only 2 Billy Joel songs I can even think of, off the top of my head lol.

@Tori72 About your questions... Sante has been friends with Axl the entire time since these pool pictures were taken. That mystery years picture of Axl riding a roller coaster from 1997 or 1998 is him with Sante as well.

About Slash liking and unliking Axl pictures... he has indeed done stuff like that in the past.  One instance that I remember pretty well was Slash liking a young Axl picture from the 90s not too long ago. People here were thrilled lol.

Of course We thrilled

Slash liking an Axl young pic with caption "Fall in love all over again":wub:

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, sanity_lost said:

I like some Queen. Only some, though.

I like Queen,Elton 

6 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Why does Billy Joel now looks a bit like Del James? :o

He is very short

Can someone enlighten me why I'm hearing the lion king soundtrack in the same show where I'm supposed to hear Axl Rose singing Highway to Hell? :popcorn::P 

Edited by dgnr
  • Like 1