GNR Women's Discussion - Part 2

alfierose

MY VOTES :headbang:

BEST DRESSED - FEMALE

26868817_168680883770825_721944974089781

This is a hard one because in general, I didn't find any dress really outstanding and amazing, but I understand this is a beach wedding and Brazilesque style so I can't expect the Oscar's red carpet. :facepalm:

So against all odds, I choose Aimee Feramisco as The Best Dressed because even though black is not the right color for a beach wedding, out of all the disaster we've seen, she's the most elegant, classy and didn't ruin herself by wearing OMGOMFGOMGOMOMGFOMGS :bitchfight:FLIP FLOPS!!!!! :bitchfight:

And I wanted to give a mention to this dress.....

26869086_411408689296357_757737224496427

.... because even though is not WHOAA, I love the color and the way she wears it..... Out of all the horrible dresses the bridemaids wore, I guess this is one that stands out. Well, just my unsolicited opinion :shrugs:

WORST DRESSED - FEMALE

Look.... it's summer in Argentina... Im frying myself under 38°C and I see this woman wearing LONG SLEEVES to the beach... what can I tell you??? I just wanna :bitchfight: the :ph34r: out  of her!

NO, NO, NO and NO :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

But I have another mention UNDER MY SLEEVE (aaaahaaaaa) :laugh: and it goes to this....

26867704_174876919790869_754432977736092

:facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: it's a granny dress.... what??? horrible!! :no: and the purse!! :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm:

BEST DRESSED - MALE

NO ONE :vomit:

Horrible and terrible dress code for the males. They were all looking the same, with wrinkled shirts, some terrible wrinkled pants as well and either sandals or flip flops.

Impossible!

WORST DRESSED - MALE

ALL OF THEM! :thumbsdown:

Period.

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

Worst hashtag: #loboturnslebeis I just don't get why that would be the hashtag to celebrate two people joining together. I guess she's taking Nando's last name? So let's make that a hashtag! Great idea! That's the most important part of a wedding. :facepalm::facepalm::facepalm: Whatevs. 

Most Boring Dressed: All the dudes. Because they are boring AF.

Worst Dressed, Group Category: All the bridesmaids. The cuts of the dresses are ugh, earning them the worst dressed award.

Worst Dress, Individual: Bizarre in blue. He's styling is nice, the fabric flows beautifully but the cut of the dress is a head scratcher. 

Best Dressed ( by default): Bridal #2, I just love this dress. It's a lovely high end silk, the layering effect is very relaxed and beachy without being boho. The overlay is quite exquisite. It was a great bridal choice for an evening party and the only way to pull off long sleeves in the setting.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I checked several times Susan's video....I don't hear Axl.......I really think he was not in Tulum

I like the bride....and the wife of the trainer...that's all

Worst dressed: Beta (but I don't like that woman)

So the Axl/Slash/Meegan theory goes back onto the table? :D 

If Axl really wasn't in Tulum, then whose hands were those? Certainly not Duff's because Duff doesn't wear jewelry like that.

11 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

I checked several times Susan's video....I don't hear Axl.......I really think he was not in Tulum

Me neither..... people are crazy :crazy:

I don't think Axl was at the wedding, neither do I believe those "hands" in that picture belong to him. His rings are much bigger and also, Nur Khan was there, and he wears the same type of pimp jewelry that Axl wears so, it could easily be that guy's hands.

And last but not least, if Axl was going to be in that wedding, his table for sure would have been this one:

jpa35x.png

So if we are going to look in the videos, we must check out that table........ but I don't think he was there...... I don't know..... too many people and too many phones to control.

1 minute ago, killuridols said:

So if we are going to look in the videos, we must check out that table........ but I don't think he was there...... I don't know..... too many people and too many phones to control.

Yes, that's why I don't think he went...there is not a single mention of him or even a sight in those videos...who knows??

2 minutes ago, Georgina Arriaga said:

Yes, that's why I don't think he went...there is not a single mention of him or even a sight in those videos...who knows??

IMO, wanting to control the phones of every wedding guest would have been nuts. Most of them are young people, most of them have drunk to hell, how is it possible that no one, absolutely no one made a mistake?

With all those models friends of Carime, many know Axl personally, like Rafaela Cardozo for example.....and nothing :shrugs: no one got one single pic.....

Besides the beach, really hard to hide over there and wouldn't he be too weird if he wanted to remain indoors?

I don't know either but my gut feeling is that he wasn't there. I hope to be proven wrong, though.

5 minutes ago, killuridols said:

Me neither..... people are crazy :crazy:

I don't think Axl was at the wedding, neither do I believe those "hands" in that picture belong to him. His rings are much bigger and also, Nur Khan was there, and he wears the same type of pimp jewelry that Axl wears so, it could easily be that guy's hands.

And last but not least, if Axl was going to be in that wedding, his table for sure would have been this one:

jpa35x.png

CSI: Women's Thread case reopen then? 

We all know Axl needs to someone to look after him because he can't apparently look after himself. Who was with Axl back in L.A. if Axl did not attend the wedding? Slash and Meegan? Fortus? Some other assistant we don't know about?

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

We all know Axl needs to someone to look after him because he can't apparently look after himself. Who was with Axl back in L.A. if Axl did not attend the wedding? Slash and Meegan? Fortus? Some other assistant we don't know about?

Angus?

Seriously, he was not there....fuck..the ultimate antisocial

2 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

LOL, I know is a joke but Slash and Meegan could never babysit Axl, come on.....

He has a lot other employees in his Malibu home other than Beta and geez, it was only 3 days he had to stay alone, not that he's gonna die in 3 days :lol:

4 minutes ago, killuridols said:

LOL, I know is a joke but Slash and Meegan could never babysit Axl, come on.....

He has a lot other employees in his Malibu home other than Beta and geez, it was only 3 days he had to stay alone, not that he's gonna die in 3 days :lol:

It does make me wonder why he wouldn't want to attend Fernando's wedding. I thought the Lebeises were like family to him.

Found out why Slash and Meegan weren't at the wedding: Meegan had family in town.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, purplestargirl said:

It does make me wonder why he wouldn't want to attend Fernando's wedding. I thought the Lebeises were like family to him.

Because he is very aware of his privacy and an event like this is not necessarily "private". There are too many phones, too many people to greet, too many hassles in a country that is not his.

Also my theory is that he didn't want to take the attention away from the bride & groom. This is THEIR wedding, their party, their friends...... Probably, having Axl there would have meant for them to be checking out on him, his needs, his every move, it's a drag and no one wants a drag the day of their wedding :shrugs:

If this scenario is what really happened then I can understand his decision and I dont think it is a big deal. Probably he paid for this whole party and no one would have a thing to say about him attending the wedding or not.

• Like 4

Just now, killuridols said:

Because he is very aware of his privacy and an event like this is not necessarily "private". There are too many phones, too many people to greet, too many hassles in a country that is not his.

Also my theory is that he didn't want to take the attention away from the bride & groom. This is THEIR wedding, their party, their friends...... Probably, having Axl there would have meant for them to be checking out on him, his needs, his every move, it's a drag and no one wants a drag the day of their wedding :shrugs:

If this scenario is what really happened then I can understand his decision and I dont think it is a big deal. Probably he paid for this whole party and no one would have a thing to say about him attending the wedding or not.

That's very well thought out. I can actually see that as being true.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, killuridols said:

This is my opinion too

30 minutes ago, Tori72 said:

LOL

Happy Birthday Ned! Found this pic on tumblr. It’s not Susan, is it? :lol:

tumblr_p3nzll2k2C1uj8av3o3_400.jpg

No its second wife linda johnson. The photo was for a magazine article in 93 before he got sober. Cant find much pn the internet about her now.

Edited by Sydney Fan
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Lucky girl said:

I miss Jarmo, Melissa, Forthus, Frank, Dizzy...

maybe another compromisses?

Dizzy was there. I saw him at the first instastory at the party before the wedding. He stood in the background and talked to some people. Then there are no more pictures or videos ;)

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1