General Hospital and Other Soap Talk

14 hours ago, marlingrl03 said:

Do you watch Grey's Anatomy?  Well that actress who played Mary Pat was on it...playing a nurse..she got another job quick lol! Was weird seeing her play a nurse who wasn't mean as hell! :lol:

I used to watch GA when it first started. I haven't watched it in years.

She was also on True Blood, but I can't remember who she was? lol

Anyway, GH is going back in time on Monday, to see if a young Sonny didn't kill Marquex's dad. What would his life had been like if he could change that one night.

I actually felt sorry for her today finding out her own mother wanted her dad dead. Scully was just using her mother. Anyway, you could see Sonny felt bad for her too.

I don't like Sasha and if Kiki's smart she will tell her to leave her apartment.

I'm glad Carly called Diane and didn't answer the PCPD's questions regarding Mary Pat. They will never figure out it's "Kevin" Ryan if no one gets ahead of this.

Maybe since Franco, and Liz's son Aiden start seeing Dr. Kevin, someone will figure out he's not the real Kevin. lol

I feel sorry for Ava because once she finds out she's into a crazed serial killer it might just push her over the edge.

Tomorrow is the GH event in Fort Worth, Texas. I didn't make it last year and I'm not going this year. FW is over an hour away and it was just too much money for VIP tickets. Then you had to bring your own camera to take pictures and possibly buy photos of the actors for them to sign. It got to be too expensive. My mom would have loved to go, but for the two of us it would have been over $500 for everything. Anyway, maybe one day they'll come to Dallas. Then I would definitely go.

Have a great weekend.

Back in time? Oooooo can't wait to see that! Should be interesting. But yeah for the first time ever I had empathy for her character and didn't dislike her. A hard fact to learn bout your own mother.

That Sasha has got some balls flirting with Griffin like that...I almost thought that it was a dream! Now that I know she's lying about being Nina's daughter I can't look at her the same way.

I have always wanted to go a GH fan event fantasy or otherwise but looks like I will need to save up a lot! Damn! 

Hope your weekend was good. I am only working 3 days next week so looking forward to that. :D

I know it was interesting, but I'm glad GH got back to regular stories today.

I do hope Monica can talk some sense into Oscar. If not, I hope GH kills him off quickly. 

At least Jordan and Curtis are agreeing on that Carly didn't kill Mary Pat, but unless Ryan gives himself away, no one will figure out he's not Kevin. And where the hell did Ryan put Kevin now?

Okay, my brother was bullied in school when he was in the third grade and my mom went to the Principal's office and she had the boy stay in her office for a whole week doing his work. He never bothered my brother again and became his friend in the fifth grade.

Aiden's teacher is not doing her job properly regarding Charlotte bullying Aiden. Also, the policy is to have the bully's parents come up to the school too, which I see she is having Lulu come in tomorrow. Also parents should know who is bothering their child. I'm anxious to see how this will be handled. I think Lulu had gone from the classroom yesterday when Charlotte started to bother Aiden, but Michael was there, so hopefully he can be a witness. Charlotte is spoiled by her father and that's why she's bullying Aiden. Hopefully, this will be solved.

Well, now Hayden mailed a letter to Finn. Wonder if she is coming back to GH? you also know she didn't lose her baby either. It would make a storyline if she comes back with her kid. Then it would be trouble for Finn and Anna and you know how soaps love to have drama.

I do hope Ryan (Kevin) gives himself away soon.  Glad Carly was cleared.  Marquex is still going to be trouble for Sonny. I just know it.

If I was a teacher in that room and had a kid like Charlotte verbally abusing and bullying Aiden like that I would have sent her to the principal's office or the very least kicked her out into the hallway. That is absolutely unacceptable and consequences need to happen and I hope that happens and plays out in the upcoming GH episode. How they take this bullying on will be very interesting.

I hope Hayden doesn't come back. I mean she was an ok cast member, but now we have Aiden's teacher and we don't need anymore GH people, except for Britt.

That girl can stay!

Today the teacher said there would be consequences. I'm curious as to what they are since she didn't tell Liz nor Franco about it.

Nina was out of hand today and I do love her!

Oh boy, Ava is up to her old tricks again.

So Curtis and Jordan are getting married on Thanksgiving day? I didn't realize that was the date? Nice of Drew to give them a honeymoon to Figi. Wow.

Sonny has to stop talking to Marquex or he will definitely give himself away. The more he talks the more she can tell he's guilty. Damn it Sonny, shut up!

Have a great weekend!

Oh Nina! Her behavior and the things she said to Miss Tate absolutely disgusted me. :thumbsdown: I'm an ECE teacher and have had to have many many tough talks with parents about their children's behavior and thankfully have never been talked to that way in person. The things the teacher said I have had to say...she was spot on. 

And I just want one day without Margaux. Just one! Enjoy your weekend! 

Yeah, it's not easy being a teacher especially if the parents don't cooperate.

Nina gets too carried away. I think Charlotte is spoiled and that's why she thinks she can bully another child. What until Liz and Lulu find out about their kids!

Yeah, if Sonny keeps pushing it, Marguex will find something. I do wish she would leave PC. Her character sucks and she's not with anyone and I don't like her with Drew at all.

If Drew doesn't get a bigger role soon, I think Billy Miller might leave GH. I would hate that because I do like him.

Where is Valerie? she got a promotion and is Chase's new partner, but we hardly see her. Come on GH!

also I wish the whole baby switch would come out so Michael can move on. It would be very cool if he did let Brad and Lucas raise his son, but after Brad's lying, who knows?

Enjoy your weekend!

1 hour ago, dontdamnmeuyi2015 said:

I watched a lifetime movie called Sorority Stalker and it started Molly and Curtis from GH and also Kate from DOOL. It was good, but Molly played the crazy one. lol

That sounds pretty familiar...I most likely have seen it. I watch way too many of those movies lol.

Edited by marlingrl03

Well, Monday's episode will be for Thanksgiving and Curtis and Jordan's wedding. Let's hope it goes without any problems.

I did like the whole escape room episode. I would love to do one of those for real as long as there's no real killer on the loose. lol

Well, I do hope Laura figures out that Kevin isn't really Kevin.  Spinelli found out the "name" of the patient. Since Ryan used one of his alias names, hopefully someone will find Kevin before Ryan does anymore damage.

Wait until Ava finds out who she really will be involved with!

I guess Ryan isn't killing anyone else for now since he's interested in Ava. lol

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving!

I'm worried that Ryan has killed Kiki. once Ava finds out she is dating a serial killer the shit will hit the fan. My money is on Ava taking out Ryan once the truth comes out and if he's killed Kiki there will be no stopping Ava from her revenge.

Glad Oscar is having the treatments even if it is for Joss. I want Julian and Alexis back together again. I love them together and they are super together.

The wedding of Curtis and Jordan was awesome. So glad Aunt Stella saw the light. It was magically. The dresses and Jordan's wedding dress were amazing.

Hope you are well. Missed you for a couple of days.

Yikes....well you called it about Kiki. Don't really think it would happen but can you imagine what Ava will do when she finds out?!!!!! OMG. I know she was still angry with Kiki but I know deep down she still loved her. Ava is known for saying pretty cruel things while in anger but not always meaning it. 

I'm happy about Oscar too..I did think that Cam and Joss made a cute couple but Joss still loves Oscar. It will be good for him to have her help him through the medical trial. It will be tough. 

The wedding was nice. Miss the old TJ but the new Jordan and new TJ do look like mother and son! 

And sorry I have been MIA. I am doing well- thanks for asking! There were new episodes of Y&R after Thanksgiving but not B&B which was odd! Just glad all the soaps are back on. :)

Glad you are okay. :)

Yeah, so sad about Kiki and Ava slept with Ryan the killer! OMG!

I feel bad for Ava. This will kill her for sure.

I think Ryan planted evidence in Griffin's apartment because Chase told Jordan he found something. I really hope someone finds out about the real Kevin. I don't want Ryan killing anymore innocent people. I knew once the actress that played Kiki said she was doing another show, she was going to die. I know she said she would be able to do two shows, but I think she said that because the original Jordan left and let's face it, Ryan has to kill someone we care about, so when they find out about him, we'll hate him all the more.

GH had their famous pizza Thanksgiving. God! It's been forever since they've done that. I can't remember if the Q's ever had a real turkey. lol

Let's hope the treatments help Oscar, but I bet it'll be dramatic. Joss looks like she might have feelings for Cam now. I do hope Liz and Franco can help Aiden. That poor boy looks so unhappy. Charlotte is a spoiled brat and she's becoming a bully because of it.

Well, GH has another murder mystery on their hands and unless Kevin finds away to get out of wherever he is now, there's no hope for the innocent people of PC.

Watching Kevin and Ava together was just :vomit:especially knowing he had just killed her daughter. What an evil sob! A lot of people online are all done with Kevin and just want to see Ryan. And they also we weren't happy that they killed Kiki. They were open to a recast but fans should know that in soap land no one ever really dies! :lol: But all this framing other people is just old news now! Come on! First Carly and now poor grieving Griffin??? It needs to end. Geez PCPD figure this out! Find the real freakin serial killer....Kevin!

I know I don't want the whole Ryan/Kevin thing to keep going. You know he'll keep killing. I'm glad he got off Felcia and Lucy, but killing Kiki was just too much. Now the police think Griffin did it? I knew Ryan would frame him. Poor Ava. It was so sad seeing her react to seeing Kiki's body. God, I was tearing up. Ryan had no expression at all. What a cold blooded killer! Damn Kevin for thinking he could help him. What a joke!

Everyone in PC is shocked by Kiki's death, but I think this was Ryan's mistake because from the preview for tomorrow it looks like Curtis, Anna and Franco will be getting involved in trying to solve this crime. they know Griffin didn't do it! Chase and Valerie better get a clue!

Oh, I'm liking Peter and Maxie together. I think it would be cute for them to find each other. also either GH has to recast Dante or end it and let Lulu move on too.

I do hope the actress that played Kiki has a hit show with her new job. I do want her to succeed. Sorry to see her and her character leave the show. But yeah murder makes for good drama on a soap.

Oh Maura West, I hope you win an Emmy! Wow...that scene was so raw and powerful. You could feel every ounce of pain she was feeling. I definitely cried. The guy who plays Chase said that after the scene was filmed there was 4 seconds of silence and then everyone busted out in applause. 

Ryan is suck a sick evil twisted man. Oh how I feel for Griffin. The whole thing is a big joke! 

And I thought I had read that when Dante came back it was to end the marriage so I don't know what happened there. Odd. They need to tie up these loose ends though!