10/29/17 - Toronto, ON - Air Canada Centre

gunsguy

39 minutes ago, FuriousStyles said:

LOL even after last night, I still donated to the coffers of S/D/A 

In the PIT for Night 2 as well

How do you get PIT? Ticketmaster doesn't give me the option. Is there anyway to buy them? Usually I have no problem. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
16 minutes ago, izzyzz said:

Just noticed that more seats became available in the lower sections, but Ticketmaster raised the standard ticket prices from $300 to $350 (+ fees). WTF?!

Yup they are now $350.00 for first night and $320.00 for second show.  WTF is right.  They are scalping the tickets themselves now??

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
On 03/06/2017 at 10:41 AM, downzy said:

Whiffed on pit tickets as they seem impossible to get.

Ended up buying a couple of first row seats in the 300s as birthday gift for my brother.  

As this will be 17th GNR show, I'm fine with being a bit further back and not spending half a mortgage payment to attend.  

I'm in 3's too. I was buying tickets for a bunch of shows so I just got what I could I think I'm somewhere near the top but that doesn't bother me considering how many times I've seen Guns including Last Summer

My first( and only) show this tour! Got my ticket in July... I've been soooooo excited. I can't believe it's finally tomorrow.  I was front row in Saint John, New Brunswick in 2006( my first GNR show) and in the upper bowl in Moncton, NB in 2010. It's been a long 7 year wait.. the third time is goingto be a charm! I'm in section 101. Anyone know if the view/sound is good in that area? This is also my first time in Toronto.. I fly out of Fredericton NB tomorrow morning . I am indescribably excited.  

Edited by Pskihq92
Typo

24 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

My first( and only) show this tour! Got my ticket in July... I've been soooooo excited. I can't believe it's finally tomorrow.  I was front row in Saint John, New Brunswick in 2006( my first GNR show) and in the upper bowl in Moncton, NB in 2010. It's been a long 7 year wait.. the third time is goingto be a charm! I'm in section 101. Anyone know if the view/sound is good in that area? This is also my first time in Toronto.. I fly out of Fredericton NB tomorrow morning . I am indescribably excited.  

ACC doesnt really have any bad seats, since you are almost center you will have great sound.  I have always had good sound at acc

• Like 1

34 minutes ago, Pskihq92 said:

Safe travels.    As for your first time in Toronto, I would recommend the loose moose on front street for pre-show festivities.  They usually crank tunes of the band playing at ACC for a couple of hours.   Only a five minute walk from venue.   As for your seats.  You are facing the stage dead on.  Great view of stage and any video screens they have up. Sound should be awesome regardless where you are. 

Enjoy show how and enjoy Toronto!

Thanks guys! I'll have to check out the loose moose :headbang:I hope you guys have a good time too, if you're going! Any recommendations for a good micro-brewery? Good local craft beer? Not a big macrobrew fan anymore. Anything local on tap at the loose moose? 

Maybe  I'll see you in The Jungle :slash: