ludurigan

IZZY STRADLIN (and MATT SORUM) show up at movie festival in Palm Springs

15 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

My point was that the band broke up 30 years ago because they couldn't all get a long then and they've had little to do with each other personally since then. So it's not some given that the 5 of them get in the same room together and all fall in love again. 

i think they can pull off at least one show 

1 minute ago, double talkin jive mfkr said:

i think they can pull off at least one show 

They could, and I assume at some point they will. It depends on what the current line-up's plans are. 

3 minutes ago, Modano09 said:

They could, and I assume at some point they will. It depends on what the current line-up's plans are. 

It would even be unwise to do it right now in the middle of a tour. How could they possibly top that? Once you go AFD5 everything from there can only be downhill in most fans eyes.

27 minutes ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Why is it so hard to understand that not those posts are the problem, they are the exception, but those like the one I and several other enraged people quoted, that you thought was so ridiculous that it could only be meant ironic? He does plently of those just to piss people off as I already said earlier. I have seen this guy post this shit for over a year now and it's always the same game.

Well, if he does that it's a shame! But he´s just reproducing what some other people do around here. It's nothing new on this board.. you were annoyed because it was "against" your idol, that´s all..deal with it and move on.

Just now, StrangerInThisTown said:

It would even be unwise to do it right now in the middle of a tour. How could they possibly top that? Once you go AFD5 everything from there can only be downhill in most fans eyes.

Also if they do intend to record anything. I think they have to wait until the current line up does whatever it's planning to do, you can't promote two line ups under the same name at the same time. 

1 minute ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

they should try and do it for all of or half of europe or the final few shows so it's not just a one off 

Just now, double talkin jive mfkr said:

u mean thats not corporate since when has gnr been practical NITL has turned them into a practical act which is the opposite of what they were

No, I mean you can't promote and sell tickets for a tour that's going to have a different line up depending on the night. 

Guys.. its really entrtaining to read that izzy cannot be part of a group..probably you dont know that he has more albums than any member of gnr. The question is not if izzy was the soul of the gnr. Someone who loves slash duff axl more believe the same thing about his fav member. The problem is that the street spirit the atittude lost when he left the band. The success turn the guys to new rich people and they loose their identity. Personally i love all members for different reasons but i dont give a shit about lifestyle or gossip which killed not the only guns but the whole music industry. I dont care about susan holmes meegan Stephanie seymour or perla. I appreciate izzy in my 30s much more because he is not part of this lifestyle and believe me sometimes this is very difficult because of the lack of information pics or everything else about a guy who never provoke the media about his personal life.

• Like 3

8 hours ago, Modano09 said:

Yes, Axl can sing better than he does because you say so, Slash could play better because you say so. I mean, maybe Axl's not singing up to your standards because he's 55? Maybe Slash isn't aware that his playing is lazy in your eyes and he should be more creative or whatever your issue is with it.

So it’s the age, not a lack of commitment, training and/or practice.

Does Axl have a time machine that brought a younger Axl to play shows with AC/DC?

Yes, Axl can sing better than he does because you say so, Slash could play better because you say so. I mean, maybe Axl's not singing up to your standards because he's 55? Maybe Slash isn't aware that his playing is lazy in your eyes and he should be more creative or whatever your issue is with it.

Does Axl have a time machine that brought a younger Axl to play shows with AC/DC?

4 hours ago, tremolo said:

Yes. 

• Haha 1

15 hours ago, Derick said:

Well, if he does that it's a shame! But he´s just reproducing what some other people do around here. It's nothing new on this board.. you were annoyed because it was "against" your idol, that´s all..deal with it and move on.

Just..no. Izzy is not my idol. I advice you to check his new "great" post in the official GNR thread about fotus and see what you think about that one. Great guy to stand up for huh?:lol:

Edited by StrangerInThisTown

1 hour ago, tremolo said:

No.

I'm not Axl Rose and I'm not Axl Rose's vocal coach. I don't know why he doesn't sing up to your standard or if there's something he could do to improve it. 

• Like 2

15 hours ago, StrangerInThisTown said:

Just..no. Izzy is not my idol. I advice you to check his new "great" post in the official GNR thread about fotus and see what you think about that one. Great guy to stand up for huh?:lol:

Huh? He said what about whom and where?

12 hours ago, Modano09 said:

I'm not Axl Rose and I'm not Axl Rose's vocal coach. I don't know why he doesn't sing up to your standard or if there's something he could do to improve it. 

My standard?

It’s funny... every time Ashba missed a note or didn’t bend a string properly, people got up in arms and wished him the worst.

Now, lord Axl barely sing and it’s because I have these unrealistic expectations and special standards, when he has proven (with AC/DC) he is capable... it’s his own standards he’s not meeting.

Funny indeed.

• Like 3