Does anyone else find Axl's lack of relationships/partners a bit odd?

Towelie

15 hours ago, Oldest Goat said:

P.S. This thread is a clusterfuck lol.

I miss threads like this, there used to be loads of em back in the day when there was fuck all doin' in the GnR world, they're great cuz there's really no serious or substantial answers you can give to such questions so they just become fun piss-takey threads and I love a bit of that.  I've rarely anything to say in politics threads or religion ones and stuff like that but these ones are great.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

They do tend to be little goldmines, don't they? I'd go a step further actually and say people must be free to have fun, within any topic, especially when it's something like religion and politics. At least some of the time.

The guy who asked the size of Axl's dick, if he's deliberately devolving the conversation even further than it was, that's funny. If he's being serious and some people expect/demand to know every personal detail of Axl's life or whatever, that's creepy. 

Well either way it gives posters like us a bit of leeway for a giggle, lets face it these places are for idle chatter anyway, it’s not like we’re solving the middle east question over here :lol:

2 minutes ago, Oldest Goat said:

Leonard, you fool! Don't you see? We do have a solution to the Middle Eastern conflicts; waste all their time at MyGNR! :lol:

We need to get a delegation together and take it to the UN.  Also, I hear those water features outside their buildings have some thottie lookin’ swans in em!