Greta Thunberg's Groupie

Axl's Agony Aunt

7 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Climate Change has always happened and I believe its 50% natural and 50% man-made. We can try all we want to fix it but it wont be enough

Thats not what the science says.

Just now, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Ummmmmm the media???? 

Nope.

3 minutes ago, soon said:

Thats not what the science says.

Explain the patterns of ice ages and warming  up till about 200 years ago , the world was in mini ice age

https://www.ncdc.noaa.gov/global-warming/last-1000-years

Graph of comparisons of simulated and reconstructed Northern Hemisphere temperature changesHumans have exaggerated an already warming climate.  The Industrial Revolution increased the speed of a naturally occurring warming period

Data doesn't lie

Edited by Gibsonfender2323

1 minute ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Explain the patterns of ice ages and warming  up till about 200 years ago , the world was in mini ice age

No. Because thats a juvenile argument that no serious person takes seriously. Also, just go back a few pages and read that argument getting its ass kicked.

Explain why you dont believe in science (and then conversely why you are both claiming science and denying science in the same breathe :lol:)

8 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Graph of comparisons of simulated and reconstructed Northern Hemisphere temperature changesHumans have exaggerated an already warming climate.  The Industrial Revolution increased the speed of a naturally occurring warming period

Data doesn't lie

Youre right, data doesn't lie. People like you do. Your chart supports climate science findings that we are in a human caused climate crisis :lol:

Heres data. Since you believe science, this will be conclusive for you:

https://www.ipcc.ch/sr15/

Edited by soon

4 minutes ago, soon said:

No. Because thats a juvenile argument that no serious person takes seriously. Also, just go back a few pages and read that argument getting its ass kicked.

Explain why you dont believe in science (and then conversely why you are both claiming science and denying science in the same breathe :lol:)

This graph and that article from government-sponsored agencies show the gradual warming of this planet for 200 years before the industrial revolution  and once the CO2 emmisons started rising around the late 1800s the warming cycle was increased.

Graph of comparisons of simulated and reconstructed Northern Hemisphere temperature changes

2 minutes ago, soon said:

Youre right, data doesn't lie. People like you do. Your chart supports climate science findings that we are in a human caused climate crisis :lol:

Heres data. Since you believe science, this will be conclusive for you:

The science supports the theory that the industrial revolution spearheads warming trends that were actually already occurring. 

9 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

Time Magazine put  this girl as their cover  person of the ye instead of people fighting for freedom and democracy in hong kong against the repressive Chinese government

If you dont understand that fighting climate change is fighting for freedom and democracy than I dont know what more to tell you. :lol:

14 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

The science supports the theory that the industrial revolution spearheads warming trends that were actually already occurring. 

11 minutes ago, Gibsonfender2323 said:

People like you believe that if the human race suddenly dropped off the face of the earth would stop warming and the world will end in 12 years.

That can not be further from the truth and is intellectually dishonest 

How the fuck did you manage to screw up your sick burn so epically?!?! :lol:

Read that back to yourself. You just said that people like me believe that if humans disappeared that the world will end. :lol::lol:

Bless your soul

Edited by soon

27 minutes ago, soon said:

If you dont understand that fighting climate change is fighting for freedom and democracy than I dont know what more to tell you. :lol:

You do not understand that the Hong Kong citizens do not give a flying fuck about the climate  and the weather being a few degrees warm because their rights are being stripped away by the fascist Chinese Government. Greta Thunberg is a media puppet being paid to travel the world and  to not be in school. 

6 minutes ago, soon said:

I dont get the reference?

Anarcho-commie-loony left-hippydom. It is the sort of thing people in their late teens and early twenties support, only to grow a bit older prompting them to say to themselves, ''what an absolute knobhead I was back then''. 

Edited by DieselDaisy
  • Like 2

Just now, DieselDaisy said:

Anarcho-commie-loony left-hippydom. It is the sort of thing people in their late teens and early twenties support, only to grow a bit older promoting them to say to themselves, ''what an absolute knobhead I was back then''. 

I am 21 and I am a social liberal and anti government interventionist in the economy. Fall for none of that garbage. Social Liberal and Free Markets is the way to go

11 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

Anarcho-commie-loony left-hippydom. It is the sort of thing people in their late teens and early twenties support, only to grow a bit older promoting them to say to themselves, ''what an absolute knobhead I was back then''. 

Tell that to Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, David Susuki, Cornel West, Ben Burgis, Angela Davis and Prof Wolff!

Meanwhile, Lennon was an abusive family man who's hypocrisy on issues of economic justice made someone really truly upset. 

So I dont know why on earth Lennon would be used as a touchstone when in fact Bookchin, Swain and Woodcock belong in that role??

Edited by soon

7 minutes ago, soon said:

Tell that to Noam Chomsky, Naomi Klein, David Susuki, Ben Burgis and Prof Wolff!

Meanwhile, Lennon was an abusive family man who's hypocrisy on issues of economic justice made someone really truly upset. 

So I dont know why on earth Lennon would be used as a touchstone when in fact Bookchin, Swain and Woodcock belong in that role??

You'll regret it - mark my words. Many have been there, but most have come out at the other end. 

5 minutes ago, soon said:

So, you find Noam Chomsky to be a youthful idealist? 

I do not consider anything much of Noam Chomsky, but you are displaying all the collective symptoms of: twentysomething, has a bunch of Lennon albums, reads some lefty nihilistic gibberish. Trust me, you'll wake up one morning when you are 28 or 31 and say, ''what an absolute knobber''. 

Edited by DieselDaisy

2 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I do not consider anything much of Noam Chomsky, but you are displaying all the collective symptoms of: twentysomething, has a bunch of Lennon albums, reads some lefty nihilistic gibberish. Trust me, you'll wake up one morning when you are 28 or 31 and say, ''what an absolute knobber''. 

I loathe Lennon. And the Beatles.

Anarcho-communism is antithetical to nihilism.

You should read Chomsky.

I loathe Lennon. And the Beatles.

Then there is no saving you.

Anarcho-communism is antithetical to nihilism.

Don't anarchists want to abolish the state itself?

3 minutes ago, soon said:

You should read Chomsky.

I'd rather drink my own urine.

• Haha 1