Axl's Agony Aunt

British Liberal Media's Multicultural Fascism Exposed

28 minutes ago, Dazey said:

This thread should be sponsored by the Daily Mail. 

@janrichmond reads the Mail. She's just too classy to repeat any of it in public. :P:lol: 

• Haha 1

The Mail gets an undeserved reputation in my opinion. It's generally full of middle England stories about garden walls blocking neighbours' sunlight and similar. And yes, it is Eurosceptic but the Express is a far greater Eurosceptic rag.  

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

The Mail gets an undeserved reputation in my opinion. It's generally full of middle England stories about garden walls blocking neighbours' sunlight and similar. And yes, it is Eurosceptic but the Express is a far greater Eurosceptic rag.  

Yeah but the Express website is unreadable. 

4 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Euroskepticm isn't a problem, it is that they are worthless shit catering to people's fears and prejudices. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I don't think the distaste for it is centred around euroscepticism. 

EDIT:  Shit, Soulie just said that!

Edited by Len Cnut

13 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

Also a snowflake was on Jeremy Vine arguing that students shouldn't learn about the second world war in history because it might cause emotional-mental difficulties. And an Oxford college have banned clapping, the customary clapping following a lecture, replacing it with jazz hands (I'm not actually making this up!). This is in case clapping triggers anxiety.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-7638687/Instagram-influencer-22-claims-learning-World-War-Two-hit-millennials-MENTAL-HEALTH.html

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10202049/oxford-uni-students-ban-clapping/

What the fuck is Jazz hands?! 

7 minutes ago, Len Cnut said:

What the fuck is Jazz hands?! 

Basically this, although ‘spirit fingers’ sounds a good deal dirtier 😶

• Haha 3

59 minutes ago, SoulMonster said:

Euroskepticm isn't a problem, it is that they are worthless shit catering to people's fears and prejudices. 

I would say it gets an undeserved reputation for that also. As I said, it it is full of innocuous stories about suburban disputes, garden gnomes being stolen and stories like that. It does hate political correctness, which therefore is something I applaud 100%.

And before you say it, I don't read it as the cricket coverage is better in the Telegraph. I don't buy any newspaper really but The Cricket Paper

Edited by DieselDaisy

19 minutes ago, Angelica said:

Basically this, although ‘spirit fingers’ sounds a good deal dirtier 😶

Sounds like a holy rollers blag, the spirit fingers, that'll get em speakin' in tongues :lol:

6 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

I would say it gets an undeserved reputation for that also. As I said, it it is full of innocuous stories about suburban disputes, garden gnomes being stolen and stories like that. It does hate political correctness, which therefore is something I applaud 100%.

And before you say it, I don't read it as the cricket coverage is better in the Telegraph. I don't buy any newspaper really but The Cricket Paper

My old man used to buy the Sunday Times when I was a kid and force me to read it :lol: 'Read that, learn something!'. 

• Haha 1

One thing the Mail simply love is running pictures of ''boozed up Britain'',

E.g., https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6477005/Scenes-alcohol-fuelled-carnage-Newcastle-weekend-December.html

They love nothing more than to send a photographer out to Newcastle or Leeds on a Friday night to take pictures of the ''slags and the lads''. They literally run this story about twice-thrice a month. 

This whole ''Daily Heil/Hate'' thing is of course utter nonsense. It is actually comically curtain twitchy.

2 hours ago, Dazey said:

Yeah but the Express website is unreadable. 

Their cricket coverage is utterly horrendous. Full of IPL shite.

Edited by DieselDaisy

14 hours ago, DieselDaisy said:

I would say it gets an undeserved reputation for that also.

Of course you wouldn't say that, after all you read them as evidenced by all the times you link or refer to stories from the tabloids. 

4 hours ago, SoulMonster said:

Of course you wouldn't say that, after all you read them as evidenced by all the times you link or refer to stories from the tabloids. 

I have produced links from every newspaper including the Guardian.

1 hour ago, SoulMonster said:

Eh, okay. 

My morning routine is to flick through every newspaper's website irrespective of political affiliations - I have all of their cricket pages linked to my computer. 

9 minutes ago, DieselDaisy said:

My morning routine is to flick through every newspaper's website irrespective of political affiliations - I have all of their cricket pages linked to my computer. 

Again, this wasn't about political affiliations or attitude towards the EU, but about them being shite. 

1 minute ago, SoulMonster said:

Again, this wasn't about political affiliations or attitude towards the EU, but about them being shite. 

They're no worse than any other British newspapers. 

I admit I am being selective posting this story, and if it had been done in the '80s/90s by Guns N' Roses fans, although I would've rued the loss of live and injuries, I would've been impressed by the audacity and 'hardcoreism': https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10268915/airbnb-ban-party-houses-halloween-mass-shooting-orinda-california/

This is why I'm worried about the Meghan-effect, fanning the flames of race problems here in the UK, with the media already seemingly obsessed with the American race issue: she seems to think Blighty (Frogmore more personally) is a party house to use and abuse for her own gain.

Race wasn't mentioned in the above story, or the rise in HIV cases: I wonder if they make it onto Meghan's Wedding Show today!

4 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

I admit I am being selective posting this story, and if it had been done in the '80s/90s by Guns N' Roses fans, although I would've rued the loss of live and injuries, I would've been impressed by the audacity and 'hardcoreism': https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/10268915/airbnb-ban-party-houses-halloween-mass-shooting-orinda-california/

This is why I'm worried about the Meghan-effect, fanning the flames of race problems here in the UK, with the media already seemingly obsessed with the American race issue: she seems to think Blighty (Frogmore more personally) is a party house to use and abuse for her own gain.

Race wasn't mentioned in the above story, or the rise in HIV cases: I wonder if they make it onto Meghan's Wedding Show today!

You don’t half talk a lot of bollocks! :lol: 
Seriously, how old are you? 

Edited by Dazey
  • Like 1
  • GNFNR 1
  • Sad 1

8 minutes ago, Axl's Agony Aunt said:

Utter bollocks. People are criticising the Duke and Duchess of Susses because of their profligate spending habits and hypocrisy. Besides, when people use the term ''black'', or as she herself put it ''woman of colour'', they are hardly describing Idi Amin haha.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

While Prince Harry celebrated with South Africa, Meghan was visiting 'her people' again at the Luminary bakery: https://www.msn.com/en-gb/lifestyle/royals/meghan-markle-says-she-wasnt-seeking-the-publics-love-just-its-attention-in-rare-interview/ar-AAJJcIj?ocid=spartanntp

When's she going to visit the Rotherham white children, victims of racist rape, and all the others across the country?