Jump to content
Kasanova King

El Camino: A Breaking Bad Movie - October 2019 on Netflix

Recommended Posts

I thought it was ok for what it was, but it didn't really need to be made. 

i don't think it was ever going to live up to anyone's expectations as the series ended so damn well.... very hard to top.

i also think that they left it too long, it would have been better if it were done on 2015 or 16.

they should have set it a few years later and made out that Walt is in fact alive and in prison with Jesse and they escape.... that would have been cool.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

I thought it was ok for what it was, but it didn't really need to be made. 

i don't think it was ever going to live up to anyone's expectations as the series ended so damn well.... very hard to top.

i also think that they left it too long, it would have been better if it were done on 2015 or 16.

they should have set it a few years later and made out that Walt is in fact alive and in prison with Jesse and they escape.... that would have been cool.

It lived up to my expectations!

What I always liked about this show is that it was as realistic as possible. Walter not only surviving cancer but also a gunshot wound wouldn't have been realistic at all. Plus escaping prison with Jesse? That wouldn't have been believable in any way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, EvanG said:

It lived up to my expectations!

What I always liked about this show is that it was as realistic as possible. Walter not only surviving cancer but also a gunshot wound wouldn't have been realistic at all. Plus escaping prison with Jesse? That wouldn't have been believable in any way.

Yeah I know.... I just miss the show, it was so good I wish it Ran For a few more seasons

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah I know.... I just miss the show, it was so good I wish it Ran For a few more seasons

I understand, it's one of the best series I've ever watched, but I'm also glad that they ended it after 5 seasons. Some series go on for too long (Dexter comes to mind), but BB was perfect from beginning till end and I think the only way for it to end was with Walter's death.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, EvanG said:

I understand, it's one of the best series I've ever watched, but I'm also glad that they ended it after 5 seasons. Some series go on for too long (Dexter comes to mind), but BB was perfect from beginning till end and I think the only way for it to end was with Walter's death.

Yeah your right, I was just rewatching all of the bonus features on the blu rays tonight, and Vince himself said the same thing regarding walts death. 

Definately the best series I've ever watched, I always find it funny how many people don't like it because you kind of have to push through the first couple of episodes and they just don't bother with it and call it boring.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
33 minutes ago, megaguns1982 said:

Yeah your right, I was just rewatching all of the bonus features on the blu rays tonight, and Vince himself said the same thing regarding walts death. 

Definately the best series I've ever watched, I always find it funny how many people don't like it because you kind of have to push through the first couple of episodes and they just don't bother with it and call it boring.

I know, I was told by a few people that it wasn't until the end of the first season that they started getting into it. But I was hooked from the first episode on. I think it's the slow pace and the ''dark'' tone of the show that some people had to get used to, but I like slow and sombre series so I liked it immediately, and after the first episode it only got better.

In the first episode you find out that Walter is dying and that is the reason why he makes those decisions in the beginning... if he ended up not dying, it just wouldn't be very realistic or a good ending in my opinion.

Edited by EvanG

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember there being a theory that the last episode was all in Walt's head - I guess there goes that theory.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/12/2019 at 5:00 AM, Nicklord said:

Fat Damon was the highlight for me

What kind of pizza do you like?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now


  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×