Baz - a hero at GNR secret show!

dslah

Didn't see this already posted. If it was, feel free to delete.

Former SKID ROW rocker SEBASTIAN BACH was hailed a hero at a GUNS N' ROSES gig on Sunday (14Feb10) - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend AXL ROSE.

Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.

But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests.

Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.

A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

( http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/knife-drama-at-guns-n-roses-show_1132286 )

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice one Baz!, good man,

That's kinda fuckin' worrying really, imagine if something would of happened to Axl, not even worth thinking about.

Well at least it was not a terminator walking into the gig...

Bones.

If they ever play a secret gig in LA, the terminator will be there.

Didn't see this already posted. If it was, feel free to delete.

Former SKID ROW rocker SEBASTIAN BACH was hailed a hero at a GUNS N' ROSES gig on Sunday (14Feb10) - after he stopped a knife-wielding man from approaching his close friend AXL ROSE.

Bach, along with a host of stars including Mickey Rourke and Ryan Phillippe, was at the Gramercy Park Hotel in New York for an exclusive show by the band.

But the rocker was stunned to see a man enter the bar carrying a blade and immediately confronted him, fearing he would try to attack one of the band or guests.

Security then evicted the troublemaker, according to New York Post's gossip column PageSix.

A source tells the publication, "The man walked in while Guns N' Roses was onstage and pulled out a knife and flicked the blade out.

"Sebastian, who was standing on a banquette said: 'Nobody is getting anywhere near my man Axl Rose with a knife,' and went after him. Security then immediately threw him out.

"The man appeared to be drunk. It was dealt with so quickly that none of the other guests or the band were aware of it."

( http://www.contactmusic.com/news.nsf/story/knife-drama-at-guns-n-roses-show_1132286 )

Fucking hero !!!! :thumbsup:

Freaky stuff. You've got to wonder how far one of the psychos who ceaselessly cupcake GNR forums might one day take their hatred and resentment, or even fanatic obsession, of various band members and ex-band members. There is at least a couple who are clearly unhinged...

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

We don't know what the mans intentions were however it could not of been good, whatever we think of Sebastian this was a noble thing to do

I never really understood why people had anything against Bach, the guy seems like one of the coolest people around and im willing to bet nearly every person that has met him would say he is one of the nicest guys around.

Good for him and good for the band.

http://www.nypost.com/p/pagesix/knife_menace_at_guns_show_QM2ZkBJ1Bzz7jqi1BpZGVI

We don't know what the mans intentions were however it could not of been good, whatever we think of Sebastian this was a noble thing to do

I never really understood why people had anything against Bach, the guy seems like one of the coolest people around and im willing to bet nearly every person that has met him would say he is one of the nicest guys around.

Good for him and good for the band.

My thoughts are that he is a very nice dude, I met him at a bar in Hamilton during the tour, he also has a great vantage point being that I am 6' tall and he was larger than that. I was meaning whatever you think of him as in good or bad, this was a great thing to do :)

Lol I laughed at this pretty hard, Bach has like a serious man-crush on Axl. I'm not making light of the situation that could have happened but I love that he thought of Axl first even when the dude was nowhere near Axl and hundreds of other ppl were inside. Also, I feel like that story makes it sound more heroic than how it actually happened. But whatev. Bach rawks.