DJ on live stream right now

gunsguy

http://www.livestream.com/djashba?utm_source=lsplayer&utm_medium=ui-content&utm_campaign=djashba&utm_content=djashba

I tuned in late and only heard him talking Ashba swag, then he discussed HOF. Says there has been ZERO talk of it although he thinks it would be cool for everyone to put aside differences for one night and give the fans what they want but he has no idea as there has been "ZERO" talk by anyone in regards to the night. (I am paraphrasing, not quoting exactly)

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yeah, was about to post it, its a cool stream...

He talked about TIL again. Sixxx AM. Still going... :thumbsup:

Edit: OH! And talked about a NEW South America Tour :D

Edited by AGS

Yeah, was about to post it, its a cool stream...

He talked about TIL again. Sixxx AM. Still going... :thumbsup:

Edit: OH! And talked about a NEW South America Tour :D

Missed the tour talk, cool. Said Sixxam when they do tour which they will it will be a huge production etc. Impossible to get question in but this is cool.

Was it full of illiterate morons figuratively screaming above everyone else to get their message heard, like most of these livestream things are?

No it is still on now as well. He has 2 people taking the questions and relaying to DJ so it's very organized athough impossible to get one in lol. 1389 users watching right now

- He mentioned Axl wanted DJ's solo recorded in the studio, sways he had no idea why but he asked for them and DJ recorded them for Axl.

- Discusses he has been approached for a life story book, says the deal is on the table but unsure if he wants to do it.

Edited by gunsguy

lol, i checked it out for a few minutes, heard about 3 or 4 plugs for ashbaswag, and that was enough. This guy is a joke.

He was answering questions, hasent mentioned ashbaswag for a while now unless asked about things. For sure he is going to talk about it, but the whole thing is not it.

A life book? Has he faced some sort of worthwhile adversities I don't know about?

Just that he came from a small town etc and now is in GN'R, the American Dream they say.

Ok back to Ashbaswag for the wrapup.

Edited by gunsguy

A life book? Has he faced some sort of worthwhile adversities I don't know about?

Just that he came from a small town etc and now is in GN'R, the American Dream they say.

Yeah, i wish the things in his store wasnt so expensive (at least for my country) :( i really like all the stuff he sells...

Cool, he said he's going to do more of them. The chat admin or whatever needs to filter the comments with a couple easy regular expressions though-- the number of people pasting repeating walls of text again n again is no good.

Edited by Popcorn's Timbre

Was it full of illiterate morons figuratively screaming above everyone else to get their message heard, like most of these livestream things are?

No it is still on now as well. He has 2 people taking the questions and relaying to DJ so it's very organized athough impossible to get one in lol. 1389 users watching right now

- He mentioned Axl wanted DJ's solo recorded in the studio, sways he had no idea why but he asked for them and DJ recorded them for Axl.

- Discusses he has been approached for a life story book, says the deal is on the table but unsure if he wants to do it.

As in Mi Amor and Ballad Of Death? That's badass.

:sleeper:

I'd probably buy it anyway to actually read an optimistic book about GN'R.

As in Mi Amor and Ballad Of Death? That's badass.

Apparently yes, DJ has no idea why Axl requested them though he said.

Look I watched this for abit and heard what he said about This I Love, and that's fair enough that he changed it to suit him. DJ even himself admitted that Robin did an awesome job on the solo...

I just prefer Robins version, but each to their own.

Other than that, what was I saying in the other thread guys?. The guy promotes himself all the time, even to the extent of trying on different shirts, come on. This is vintage DJ, and everything about that webchat is the reason I don't like him personally in GN'R.

Major props to DJ for admitting Robin did an awesome job on This I Love........ can't knock him for that. :thumbsup:

But everything else, like promoting his rings, coats, jackets, hats, shirts, guitars, jeans, etc..........I could do without honestly. :thumbsdown:

Edited by One.In.A.Million

I tuned in a bout 2:30 A.M. half an hour before it started(I'm fucking crazy I know) and he did a couple off test runs, if the sound was good... he can't wait to see Marilyn Manson, Slash, Black Veil Brides on the golden gods awards(Sixx: A.M. plays there to)

some off his music in his iPod Elvis Presley, Danny Elfman, Neil Diamond, John Williams, Nightmare For Christmas, Little Blood Hound Gang, and more. he wants to do a orchestra christmas album with heavy guitars.

he had a cartoon in the newspaper named: Beyond Hope

his ritual before a show is just sit back and relax

he talked a bout alot more!

you can watch it back here(for 24h): http://www.livestream.com/djashba/video?clipId=pla_00b6fb84-df3a-47d8-8243-8df2063a02b9 (I'm gonna put it on youtube to. here it is:

) Edited by OptimusPrimeNL

I don't see why people are getting upset over DJ promoting his clothing line. It's not like Axl is releasing any new music for DJ to promote.

Oooh sick burn!

It's just the truth. Axl never gives these guys anything to promote, and then they eventually leave. That's how it is in New GNR.

Edited by ITW 2012