Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think it's safe to say that IF the cd drops in November or December they will not notify the stores until the last minute ...so they know shit. We need people who are willing to talk anonymously to us...but then we won't believe them anyway...either way we're fucked.

Sam Goody in Los Angeles said they have nothing in their computers about it and that if it was coming out this year, it would be in their computers. They've heard nothing from the record company about any GNR album.

I asked if it could just sort of pop up in a week or two and she said that can't happen because record stores need time in advance to know what is coming out and when.

Hi there! Im new here so probably dont have any credibility, but I work at a meijers store in Ohio and was surprised to see the other day that Chinese Democracy was on our list of new release cds for the month of November. I was skeptical, but got in contact with the vendor that distributes and orders for our store and she confirmed that the album would be released by the end of the month probably the Tuesday after Thanksgiving (November 28). She also mentioned that there is no promotions going on with the album, which means the record company is not sending promotional posters or displays to help sell the album, which is strange for an artist of GNR's caliber. So there you go, take it or leave it but this is confirmed information from an employee who deals with New Release records every week and from the vendor to our store. I can also add that our particular store will only be receiving 12 copies of the album at release.

this guy is full of shit, he was on one of the boards a couple of weeks ago saying that he was a customer from meijers and talked with the guy who worked there, who said it was coming out on so and so date (i think it's changed since last time) and that he reserved one of the 13 copies they were getting. several people from the board tried to call this particular meijers and couldn't confirm the rumor :rolleyes:

attention whore.