Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks shane! where you get that?

gunsguy

best buy flowood mississippi..told the guy my brother was stationed in iraq and that's all he ever talked about and really wanted it for christmas. I needed to make sure that everything id heard was legit because we had to ship xmas presents by november 30th as far as the begin date...if u look at mtvs story and billboards I believe they are around the 9th so probably the day added to system..but there were 3 different sku. 2 of them were for 13.99 and 1 for 19.99

Are you sure about that? That kinda goes against other rumors posted on here...what other people say is that there are 6 SKUs, 3 are 13.99 and 3 are 19.99

Are you absolutely sure?

gunsguy

best buy flowood mississippi..told the guy my brother was stationed in iraq and that's all he ever talked about and really wanted it for christmas. I needed to make sure that everything id heard was legit because we had to ship xmas presents by november 30th as far as the begin date...if u look at mtvs story and billboards I believe they are around the 9th so probably the day added to system..but there were 3 different sku. 2 of them were for 13.99 and 1 for 19.99

Are you sure about that? That kinda goes against other rumors posted on here...what other people say is that there are 6 SKUs, 3 are 13.99 and 3 are 19.99

Are you absolutely sure?

that's all I saw..I believe one ended in 52, 62 and 43 the sku number that is..after these 3 listings is was guns and dope or something like that, so unless it was listed separately further down the page then that's all I seen. one of them did say...LP-chinese democracy while the other 2 did not.I have no idea as to why it was listed that way and the other 2 werent

gunsguy

Are you absolutely sure?

that's all I saw..I believe one ended in 52, 62 and 43 the sku number that is..after these 3 listings is was guns and dope or something like that, so unless it was listed separately further down the page then that's all I seen. one of them did say...LP-chinese democracy while the other 2 did not.I have no idea as to why it was listed that way and the other 2 werent

I think if I remember correctly, some of the other ones come up with the word "Version" first so maybe you missed those.

Do you have pics of any of the others? Or were they pretty much the same thing with just different SKU numbers?

holy shit... just called a best buy in sacramento, ca and read the UPC number to the clerk... i said, "I also have the item number, too" and she said, is it "9111..." and I said, "yes." She then responded with, "It looks like it's a CD and it's for Guns N' Roses and it's called 'Chinese Democracy.'" I then said, "Do you know when it goes on sale?" She said, "It'll be on sale November 25th"

Chinese Democracy truly starts then. FTW!!!

Just called a Best Buy in Philadelphia and said "Do you know when the -", and before I got to finish the clerk said "Chinese Democracy?" and I said "Yeah".

He said he's been getting calls all week about it and they definately WILL have it on either 11/23 or 11/25.

I called last week and didn't get that, but I plan on calling again this week. Plus when I called I never asked about the RSS system.

Just called a Best Buy in Philadelphia and said "Do you know when the -", and before I got to finish the clerk said "Chinese Democracy?" and I said "Yeah".

He said he's been getting calls all week about it and they definately WILL have it on either 11/23 or 11/25.

I called last week and didn't get that, but I plan on calling again this week. Plus when I called I never asked about the RSS system.

hmm, im thinking im gonna call the nearest best buy tomorrow and ask for any info. they should know by now according to what you were told right?

Edited by estranged 16

Yeah I didn't even get to that. I was actually quite surprised when he cut me off.

Looks like it's really coming.

FYI...

Many of you may have noticed that there seem to be different reports coming in from different people (from different BB's). The reason for that is that Best Buy runs there company on a national/regional/district/store system. All warehousing (inventory) is done at the district level, and entered into the 'RSS'. So information out of Flowood MS (screenshot) is going to possibly be different than Braintree MA (where I am in the process of obtaining paper printouts from my former sales manager... (worked there 9 years ago)).

Some people saw 11/23... I saw (and will provide) 11/25. This screen shot shows the day it was entered 10-9-08 instead.

Some people saw 3 sku's, I saw 6... Although I had them manually enter each sku not search for 'Chinese Democracy'

FYI...

Many of you may have noticed that there seem to be different reports coming in from different people (from different BB's). The reason for that is that Best Buy runs there company on a national/regional/district/store system. All warehousing (inventory) is done at the district level, and entered into the 'RSS'. So information out of Flowood MS (screenshot) is going to possibly be different than Braintree MA (where I am in the process of obtaining paper printouts from my former sales manager... (worked there 9 years ago)).

Some people saw 11/23... I saw (and will provide) 11/25. This screen shot shows the day it was entered 10-9-08 instead.

Some people saw 3 sku's, I saw 6... Although I had them manually enter each sku not search for 'Chinese Democracy'

When you get those printouts and more information, be sure to update us!

C0ma is the guy who I got to confirm those first SKUs we had (and I thank him profusely) - he just hasn't had a chance to pick up the printouts yet.

However, it doesn't matter at this point - look at this new screenshot from Fresno, CA - 230629034629.jpg

Obviously BB has it in their systems (what some of us were trying to tell you 3+ days ago) and obviously SOMETHING is happening. The big question now is just what's the difference between the three versions :)

C0ma, thank you again :)

-darknemus

Thanks for the screen shots!!!! It's great how everyone is pulling together.

The next month and a half is going to be amazing! Everyone lets keep it cool and enjoy this time. This might be the time we all have waited so fucking long for.

GROUP HUG! :rofl-lol: