Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If it were September we would definitely be seeing major promotion by now. IF it's this year it'll be around Christmas and promo will start very soon, but I'm not counting on it at all.

yeah it's just unrealistic

If it were September we would definitely be seeing major promotion by now. IF it's this year it'll be around Christmas and promo will start very soon, but I'm not counting on it at all.

yeah it's just unrealistic

yea my thoughts exactly

I got some news. Chinese Democracy will be released the week after next week, but if something goes wrong it will be in the week afterwards, but if something goes wrong again it will be in the week afterwards, however if something goes wrong it will be in the week afterwards after that week. etc...

Edited by Billy B

Stephen Adler just called me....

He offered me a boot leg demo of "This I Love" for one line of crack. The details are being worked out, I will report back when I have an update.

Maybe for an 8-ball we could get all of CD lol.

No products were found for your search. Search again by entering your search terms in the search box on the left, or select a category using the drop down menu.

Yeah, for me too but then I searched the site myself and Chinese Democracy is listed for September 17, 2007.

so i know no one is going to believe me. Whatever. Just a interesting tidbit. My brother flew out to LA for a job interview with Geffen. He got the job. What that consists of is basically going to concerts for free of Geffen artists and writing reviews of the shows and more importantly the crowds to see how "mainstream" and "popular" their artists are. So while he was there....he jokingly asked his boss....."So.....Chinese Democracy......early 2008 right?" and the guy said......."thats the plan.....if not......we aren't going to put it out.....and no one will pick him up." and the guy walked off. So take that for what you want.

so i know no one is going to believe me. Whatever. Just a interesting tidbit. My brother flew out to LA for a job interview with Geffen. He got the job. What that consists of is basically going to concerts for free of Geffen artists and writing reviews of the shows and more importantly the crowds to see how "mainstream" and "popular" their artists are. So while he was there....he jokingly asked his boss....."So.....Chinese Democracy......early 2008 right?" and the guy said......."thats the plan.....if not......we aren't going to put it out.....and no one will pick him up." and the guy walked off. So take that for what you want.

:rofl-lol:

I don't know why people are still searching online retailers, looking for some hidden piece of information about a release date for CD. When the album is handed over to the record company, we'll all hear about it pretty quickly. After all the work that Axl has put into this album, it would probably be almost impossible for him to be finally done with it and hand it over without wanting to celebrate it by letting the world know.

I know that I'm applying logic to the weird world of GN'R and that's probably a mistake.

I wonder how many times the people at Geffen have had to alter that plan?

I wonder how many times the people at Geffen have had to alter that plan?

...is this amon goeth on your picture on the left?...

..to be on topic: fuck geffen records...and universal even more!....