Rumored Album Release Dates

The_Terminator

• Replies 4.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

till its in my hands i wont ever get my hopes up.and im to the point that it dont matter anymore im a fan of gnr/axls bans/vr but i learned a long time ago never and i mean never relay on axl.when he cancelled the milwaukee show last november cuz of a ear infection[lack of ticket sales] he is not all about the fans and i did buy my tickets and was so pumped about the show just to get let down..hes all about axl.now dont get me wrong im still a fan and have been for a very very long time.and yes if the album ever comes out i will buy it cuz he is axl rose and he makes music that i can truly enjoy

It's a place holder date. By the way, has Universal published it's release schedule yet?

There's a member of this board who i've been pming back and fourth with for about a month who claims he works for Universal and said CD was turned in on 7-19-2007. I called bullshit at first, but he's given me several items of info which make him appear credible. I'm still 50-50 on him, but who knows...

It's a place holder date. By the way, has Universal published it's release schedule yet?

There's a member of this board who i've been pming back and fourth with for about a month who claims he works for Universal and said CD was turned in on 7-19-2007. I called bullshit at first, but he's given me several items of info which make him appear credible. I'm still 50-50 on him, but who knows...

I wouldnt believe that if I were you.

Yeah I know...but he's been dead on several times with his info.

well you opened your mouth..now you should give us details on what he said. If he really does work for universal i think its messed up he hasnt said anything publicly.

Guest banaszkiewicz

Yeah I know...but he's been dead on several times with his info.

well you opened your mouth..now you should give us details on what he said. If he really does work for universal i think its messed up he hasnt said anything publicly.

whos the forum memeber?

what kind of info did he give you?

so many questions...so little time

Anyone ever notice that on the edit page for Chi Dem's Wiki it says <!-- DON'T CHANGE THE RELEASE DATE TO SEPTEMBER 17 -->? Odd...

Haha, on the page itself, it says:

It has been rumored the album will not make an appearance until 2008 (If ever).

chinese democracy will come out in november, 3010