Its Britney Bitch...

Iron Roses

The song is a nice danceable pop single, i like it. And the video well, its not better than her previous work but due to all the ups and downs she has been through for the last 2 years is understandable. She's not ready to come back yet, she just lost the custody of her 2 kids.. Poor woman the record company must be pushing her very hard. :no:

Hopefully the Britney of Im a Slave 4 u, we'll be back once her life is back on track! B)

Edited by nathalie92

Ugggg.

Well, if Britney quit smoking, quit living at the bars, quit partying and concentrated on her kids and her music . . . then things would be different.

I saw Alicia Keys on Leno last night and guess what? She DIDNT lip-synch. She actually sang a song live!!!!! And she played piano and danced around and still sounded incredible.

Let's not blame Britney's troubles on Kfed or the record company or her friends. She is choosing to hang out with Paris HIlton, to live at the bars, to miss court hearings, to do drugs, drink and smoke. Those are all HER choices. Because of those choices, her music career is somewhat of a joke right now and she's lost custody of her children to a guy who is a scumbag.

Ugggg.

Well, if Britney quit smoking, quit living at the bars, quit partying and concentrated on her kids and her music . . . then things would be different.

I saw Alicia Keys on Leno last night and guess what? She DIDNT lip-synch. She actually sang a song live!!!!! And she played piano and danced around and still sounded incredible.

Let's not blame Britney's troubles on Kfed or the record company or her friends. She is choosing to hang out with Paris HIlton, to live at the bars, to miss court hearings, to do drugs, drink and smoke. Those are all HER choices. Because of those choices, her music career is somewhat of a joke right now and she's lost custody of her children to a guy who is a scumbag.

Agreed

I like the vid and the song is fine. I could imagine it being played in a club.

How can you like the video?? Its so crap

Like theres blonde Britney at the start and thats it :huh: Then dark haired britney comes and walks around the pole for the entire song.

She shouldve had different shots of her dancing with some of her dancers like in her other videos

It really looks like k-fed videoed & edited this for her.

Terrible :no:

P.S: Song is very catchy - I like it. Not better than Toxic though, i think thats her best single

Edited by Iron Roses