Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Yes i did. You're thinking about commiting a sex crime against a hamster now, aren't you? :xmasssanta:

Has anyone seen Kalifornia (1993)? Interesting cast and I've never heard of the flick, saw it was a psychological thriller and avoided checking out any reviews.

Brad Pitt and Juliette Lewis yeah? And i seem to remember David Duchovny in it too if i'm not mistaken but i might be, its been such a long time. Its pretty cool though, definitely worth watching, i remember it having a twist of some sort and there being murder involved but i really don't remember jackshit about it other than i liked it :) I think Brad and Juliette are drifters or on the lam or somethin?

just got around to watching "streetcar named desire"

Is it not one of few flawless pieces of cinema that you've ever encountered? :):)

OH YOU GOOTA WATCH KALIFORNIA ITS AMAZING BRAD PITT IS , WELL FUCK JUST GREAT ACTING FUCKING BRILLIAN CHARECTER

What are you laughing for? I remember coming down stairs and watching my girlfriend ball her eyes out while watching that. It was a great doc though, much more enlightening than most aspects of Super Size Me.

I agree. I had to watch it in Biology class, and it's actually very good.

I just got 10 DVD's for $30. there's a liitle video store near my place, on Mon. they're closing down so they have a huge sale on right now. All the good stuff is gone now. Lots of crappy ones.

I picked up,,

The Shrink

Ocean's Eleven

I also got a movie call Nigh Watcher. Can't find a trailer for it. I also just realized. I don't think it was the one I thought it was. :shrugs: