• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Reign Over Me - Adam Sandler

People I Know - Al Pacino

88 Minutes - Al Pacino

i love reign over me, i remember when i first saw a year or two ago it was on every day on sky movies. Great performance from sandler imo, different too seeing him play his usual comedic characters. The scene were he breaks down finally whilst bruce springsteen drive all night is playing in the background is such a great emotional scene, he loooks scarily like bob dylan too ive noticed in the film, cool nonetheless.

whats people i know like, one of few pacino films i havent seen yet.

I'd say more Bruce Springsteen actually and i think that was intentional. You should check out Punch Drunk Love sir ;)

whats people i know like, one of few pacino films i havent seen yet.

Its pretty good man, it ain't no great shakes, 7 1/2 out of 10, definitely entertaining, doesn't seem to go anywhere and the endings obvious as fuck but ain't most movies?

Edited by sugaraylen

Watching "The Mist", heard it's good.

Impulse buy

The ending is so fucked on that movie.

True. Quite hard-fitting.

I loved it. I actually laughed my ass off. I usually do in situations like that in movies because of how amazingly fucked it is. The Ruins is another fucked movie. I had a girl over when I watched it the first time, and I laughed my ass off when the kid gets randomly shot in the head when he's hit by a branch. she hasn't really looked at me the same since. Needless to say, I haven't fucked her. Fucking sense of humor.

I swear on Jackie Moon's life that I guessed the end of The Mist, which made it even more hilarious.

Reign Over Me - Adam Sandler

People I Know - Al Pacino

88 Minutes - Al Pacino

How'd you cope with PJ's Who cover in ROM? :tongue2: And if you're on a Pacino kick, download You Don't Know Jack, it's the best work he's done in the last two decades.

Edited by Angelica

Guest Len B'stard
How'd you cope with PJ's Who cover in ROM? And if you're on a Pacino kick, download You Don't Know Jack, it's the best work he's done in the last two decades.

I had the will written, the sheet plastic laid down and the shotgun cocked...but then i decided to listen to The Monkees instead :)

And if you're on a Pacino kick, download You Don't Know Jack, it's the best work he's done in the last two decades.

I don't watch TV shit..

Edited by sugaraylen

How'd you cope with PJ's Who cover in ROM? And if you're on a Pacino kick, download You Don't Know Jack, it's the best work he's done in the last two decades.

I had the will written, the sheet plastic laid down and the shotgun cocked...but then i decided to listen to The Monkees instead :)

And if you're on a Pacino kick, download You Don't Know Jack, it's the best work he's done in the last two decades.

I don't watch TV shit..

It's the best film he's been in since The Insider, and the best performance he's given in a couple of decades, don't be such a tool. :rolleyes:

I don't watch TV shit..

Hey, some TV shit is good...

What I want to know is why is Pacino in a fucking TV movie?

HBO have more artistic credibility than pretty much any film studio going. And it's twice as good as any film that's been released theatrically so far this year.

HBO have more artistic credibility than pretty much any film studio going. And it's twice as good as any film that's been released theatrically so far this year.

hbo is responsible for both band of brothers and the pacific.

KO punch right there.

Edited by Jackie Moon

Guest Len B'stard

"Television is for retarded people" - Richard Pryor

"Hate it and everything to do with it. It’s the worst - it’s depressing, television, it frightens me. The way they kiss arse, you know what I mean? The way they say: ‘And now the wonderful this, that and the other. They don’t mean one word you know what I mean? So why do it? I hate insincerity. If you do something you should only do it because you like it and you want to do it. ‘Cos anything you gain is just a load of hogwash anyway" - Sid Vicious

"Television is for retarded people" - Richard Pryor

"Hate it and everything to do with it. It’s the worst - it’s depressing, television, it frightens me. The way they kiss arse, you know what I mean? The way they say: ‘And now the wonderful this, that and the other. They don’t mean one word you know what I mean? So why do it? I hate insincerity. If you do something you should only do it because you like it and you want to do it. ‘Cos anything you gain is just a load of hogwash anyway" - Sid Vicious

Oh, grow the fuck up. :rolleyes::rofl-lol:

Will it get released on DVD do you reckon? I'd like to see it but I doubt it will get a showing over here in the UK.

And I don't download.

Guest Len B'stard
Oh, grow the fuck up.

I can't, i'm afraid i'll get lost on the way :scared: Yeah, fuck you, grow down :P And make your mind up already!

I miss your dirtylenny persona. This one is all mature and shit.
Speaking of HBO, I just saw an HBO-documentary about the Muhammad Ali-Joe Frazier fight "Thrilla in Manila". It was pretty interesting, but it would have been better if it wasn't for its obvious Frazier-bias.

Where, where, where?!?!?!?! As in where'd you see it, whats it called, how long is, is it any good, i wanna see, show me show me show me, pleeeeeease!!!! Is it new?

Edited by sugaraylen