ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Can't. Fucking. Wait.

I want it NOW. :(

+1

This is going to be so awesome! Gonna be a great movie summer!

Same as, but Angelica correct me if I am wrong but didn't you criticise some people for looking forward to Predators as it was an RR film?

Machete looks so badass though, between that and the Expendables *drool*

Fuck man the fight with Seagal looks insane and that scene where he opens his coat and there are just machetes everywhere!

Edited by Tottenham Hotspur

Same as, but Angelica correct me if I am wrong but didn't you criticise some people for looking forward to Predators as it was an RR film?

Oh yeah, he's generally quite hacky, but that trailer is the shit. :heart:

I saw Do the Right Thing for the first time today. Spike Lee is the man, I don't think I've seen a mediocre film by him so far - the weakest I've seen is Miracle at St. Anna, which is a strong 6/10.

You should watch Bamboozled next.

Edited by SunnyDRE

David Lynch movies are horrible imo.

I don't get why people get some kind of esteem boost from feeling "intelligent" for liking something that is meaningless drivel. Whatever works I guess.

Blue Velvet's a great film.

Haha, that's actually the main movie that inspired my post.

Watched it again last night. Just a pile of shit of a movie imo. I probably wouldn't care if people didn't act like it was great.

I thought Iron Man 2 was great!

I would've loved more "talking scenes" of Mickey and Robert, for example an interrogation scene like in "The Dark Knight" between Batman and Joker, but yeah, I know, this is quite the wrong movie for something like this. :D

Anyway, still a great movie! Mickey looked a bit out of place in his own suit at the end, and the end fight was a bit short, but all in all it was pretty kick ass! The way it all went down in Monaco was looking really boss!