Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Len B'stard

Where, where, where?!?!?!?! As in where'd you see it, whats it called, how long is, is it any good, i wanna see, show me show me show me, pleeeeeease!!!! Is it new?

I saw it on a Norwegian news channel's web-TV. ;) Here's the link, although I'm not sure if it works for people living abroad.

http://www1.nrk.no/nett-tv/klipp/625137

what does klippet du prover a se er dessverre ikke tilgjengelig. vennligst prov igjen senere mean? I'm presuming it means you can't watch this, you ain't in Norway :(:(

Oh, grow the fuck up.

I can't, i'm afraid i'll get lost on the way :scared: Yeah, fuck you, grow down :P And make your mind up already!

I miss your dirtylenny persona. This one is all mature and shit.

It didn't last. :D Now dl the fucking movie as you were instructed.

Guest Len B'stard
It didn't last. Now dl the fucking movie as you were instructed.

Mah Maw n Mah Paw sayed if'n i stooded up to you, you'd back down *stands up* :lol: Thurs gon' be sum chaynjiz round hurrr :D

No c'mon, a fuckin TV movie? Please...

Mah Maw n Mah Paw sayed if'n i stooded up to you, you'd back down *stands up* :lol: Thurs gon' be sum chaynjiz round hurrr :D

So basically, you'll sit through a disposable pay check cash in like 88 Minutes because it was released in theaters, but not a film of actual merit because it was produced for HBO? I love you, but you're an idiot.

Guest Len B'stard

So basically, you'll sit through a disposable pay check cash in like 88 Minutes because it was released in theaters, but not a film of actual merit because it was produced for HBO? I love you, but you're an idiot.

OK fine, i'll watch it but only cuz you ain't steered me wrong yet but it better not suck or i'm gonna get to the pearly gates and tell St Pete to send you to hell for the movies duration for making me sit through it. Although you did steer me towards 24 Hour Party People, Secetary, Control and Nashville so your taste can't be all bad...unless we're talking music but lets not go there :) Whats it called again? Oh yeah, i could scroll up huh? :lol: Jack something, got'cha ;)

Edited by sugaraylen

Guest Len B'stard

Watched:

Suddenly Last Summer - Montgomery Clift, Elizabeth Taylor, Katherine Hepburn...amazing movie, based on a Tennessee Williams play, brilliant if a little homophobic. Really well acted, very much a character piece, full of really well written monologues.

The Secret Passion of Dr Freud - Montgomery Clift, again, brilliant movie, directed by the amazing Mr John Huston, one of my favorite directors of all time and Monty is amazing as Freud.

Hamlet 2 - Silly and surprisingly not as awful as I imagined.

Being a Coogan obsessive I bought this on initial release.

I have to say I found it very weak.

i loved it, i bought it without ever seeing it. it did not disappoint.

heywoods a bad boy

Guest Len B'stard

Anyone seen 24 Hour Party People? Would you recommend it??

I would honestly reccomend it SOOOOOO fucking much that...that i dunno what, just you have GOT to fucking watch it, its SOOO SOOO incredibley fucking amazing that its untrue, its funny, its serious, its poigniant, its ridiculous, its droll and its pretty fucking true as well. If it gets you into The Happy Mondays if nothing else then its WELL fucking worth it but just as a stand alone movie i think its one of the best things to come out of the last decade, its THAT fucking good.

"I'm off to get a fookin' Kentucky!"

Anyone seen 24 Hour Party People? Would you recommend it??

I would honestly reccomend it SOOOOOO fucking much that...that i dunno what, just you have GOT to fucking watch it, its SOOO SOOO incredibley fucking amazing that its untrue, its funny, its serious, its poigniant, its ridiculous, its droll and its pretty fucking true as well. If it gets you into The Happy Mondays if nothing else then its WELL fucking worth it but just as a stand alone movie i think its one of the best things to come out of the last decade, its THAT fucking good.

"I'm off to get a fookin' Kentucky!"

Alrighty then. You have me convinced.

I know what I'm doing tomorrow.