Film Thread

ssiscool

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is that an xbox game?

is that an xbox game?

Nope, it's a DVD board game. Not sure if they ever did a system release for it but I don't think so. It came out for the 40th anniversary in 2002.

I have one friend who likes/knows Bond enough to play it with. It only comes with four player pieces anyways. It's like they know you'll never find more than that. :lol:

Watched Amadeus last night. Really good film. 3-hours, too.

Awesome movie. I assume the three hours thing means you have the director's cut. The making-of on the second disc is quite good as well!

Yeah, it's the Director's Cut.

I think the only thing on my second disc is songs by Mozart though. I have the blu-ray version, so all of the extras must be on the first disc. I'll have to check it out. :thumbsup:

Star Trek 2009. It looked great but couldn't follow the story.

It was the old dad dies, son becomes troubled teen, and then ultimately grows up and follows in his dad's footsteps and totally redeems himself story. Sort of like a Police Academy thing, but not nearly as good.

I kept nodding off in between action scenes. there's a lot of cool sky views. I was also flicking over to the Matt Damon iraq movie. So it was like Operation: Spock Storm.that's what Star Trek needed a few mercenaries to storm the enterprise.

I kept nodding off in between action scenes. there's a lot of cool sky views. I was also flicking over to the Matt Damon iraq movie. So it was like Operation: Spock Storm.that's what Star Trek needed a few mercenaries to storm the enterprise.

Don't tell me it was Green Zone you with switching back and forth with? I fell asleep during that at the movie theater.

Star Trek was good, but I haven't seen it since it came out. I'd like to watch it again.