Film Thread

ssiscool

Close Encounters of the Third Kind - Pretty good movie. I can see why it's a classic and the special effects, especially for that time were amazing. And the blu-ray looked fantastic for how old the film is. I don't see myself watching it again any time soon, though, but I'll probably keep it in my collection.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Man on a ledge was cool. It got a bit god bless usa and could have kept its cool a little longer but still popcorn fun. Cant really say much else till i figure out that spoiler caption...

if anyone wants a laugh go on rotten tomatoes and read the jack and jill critic review. its like they are bending their powers of film knowledge and deepest contempt for adam sandler to come up with the best put down

my favourite

"There is so much bizarre imagery in Jack and Jill, Adam Sandler playing his own twin sister being the least of it... Are we sure Dennis Dugan isn't just the nom-de-plume used by David Cronenberg when he's feeling particularly playful?"

Ouch!

Disclaimer have not seen Jack and Jill and comedies are always harshly reviewed.

I want to see Contraband.

Looked like gone in sixty seconds, which was cool..

Amazing Spiderman anyone? I think if has a lot to live up to. Spiderman 3 may have been a train wreck but the first two were great and Tobey Maguire is pretty much the definitive Peter Parker in the minds of younger fans

I wasn't too interested, mainly because the leading actor kind of annoys me. But, after I found out that The Lizard would be the villain, I became more interested.

Amazing Spiderman anyone? I think if has a lot to live up to. Spiderman 3 may have been a train wreck but the first two were great and Tobey Maguire is pretty much the definitive Peter Parker in the minds of younger fans

I wasn't too interested, mainly because the leading actor kind of annoys me. But, after I found out that The Lizard would be the villain, I became more interested.

I'm down for two reasons. #1 no more Dunst. #2 Hello Emma Stone. :-)

Yeah, I forgot Emma Stone (:wub:) was in it.

But I'm going to hate her being that dickhead's girlfriend. <_<

Yeah, I forgot Emma Stone (:wub:) was in it.

But I'm going to hate her being that dickhead's girlfriend. <_<

Not digging the blonde hair but that is the character. Interesting choice for the villain since the Rami films featured Dr. Connors. I wonder how they will make the artificial web shooters available?