Film Thread

ssiscool

nah man, im really out of the loop with movies, dunno whats coming or going or been or gone or anything. last movie i saw in the theatre was Deathproof and before that it might've been Kill Bill, thats how bad it is :lol: fucked up cuz as a kid i used to go at least a couple of times a week. Paranoid Park though, duly noted, gonna check it out :) hows Elephant working for ya? pretty cool huh? :) take a swing at Gerry too, best of the trilogy. To Die For is cool too. funny...in a left of centre kind of way.

Damn, I'd imagine you being that kinda guy who catch a flick at the movies all the time.

Elephant is great, I love how they kinda shoot the same scene over and over from each of the main person's perspective.

• Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

nah man, im really out of the loop with movies, dunno whats coming or going or been or gone or anything. last movie i saw in the theatre was Deathproof and before that it might've been Kill Bill, thats how bad it is :lol: fucked up cuz as a kid i used to go at least a couple of times a week. Paranoid Park though, duly noted, gonna check it out :) hows Elephant working for ya? pretty cool huh? :) take a swing at Gerry too, best of the trilogy. To Die For is cool too. funny...in a left of centre kind of way.

Damn, I'd imagine you being that kinda guy who catch a flick at the movies all the time.

Elephant is great, I love how they kinda shoot the same scene over and over from each of the main person's perspective.

really off movies in a very strange vaguely pretentious love/hate way :rofl-lol:

People should check out a film called In America, not many films make me cry but this did, very heart felt film.

Also anybody that hasn't seen the Friday franchise of films should and anybody that has should watch them again.

shit i was raised on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that entire first movie is just quotable, end to end.

"SMOKE DOGG BABY!!! remember that shit...been smokin' since i was TWO!!"

i even like the last one!!! "as you can i see, i got my ass back in the ghetto, the only place where you can get robbed by Santa Claus on Christmas Eve" :rofl-lol: fuckin priceless!!

People should check out a film called In America, not many films make me cry but this did, very heart felt film.

Also anybody that hasn't seen the Friday franchise of films should and anybody that has should watch them again.

shit i was raised on Friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that entire first movie is just quotable, end to end.

i even like the last one!!! "as you can i see, i got my ass back in the ghetto, the only place where you can get robbed by Santa Claus on Christmas Eve" :rofl-lol: fuckin priceless!!

A fourth and final Friday is planned with Chris Tucker returning but the stumbling block is Tuckers fee............... 15 mil.

It would be so cool to end with Cube and Tucker.As far as i read they plan to include everybody.

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
Saw Remember the Titans and Up in Smoke last night, love 'em both.

Sport movies are boring.

To Die For looked like smut from the cover. I guess I'll rent it after the orgy of praise it's received here.

It was like watching a bad documentary for me, i didn't enjoy it at all.

Shit. Who do I listen to? You or Ffrank?

Does Nicole Kidman get naked atleast? Or is she a cocktease as usual? Your answer could influence my decision mate. :P

To Die For looked like smut from the cover. I guess I'll rent it after the orgy of praise it's received here.

Does Nicole Kidman get naked atleast? Or is she a cocktease as usual? Your answer could influence my decision mate. :P

Cock Tease, kind of like everything she is in.

" oh i know you want me but your never going to get me " :rofl-lol:

Trust me Sly avoid it, the only good thing in it is Matt Dillon's performance.

Anybody a fan of SFW with Stephen Dorff?

Neither, you listen to me and bluesy.

Nic doesn't get naked, but it's her best performance and she's very hot in it. The script is brilliant, all the actors are brilliant...it's just a fabulous, hilarious bleak-hearted little film.

Neither, you listen to me and bluesy.

Nic doesn't get naked, but it's her best performance and she's very hot in it. The script is brilliant, all the actors are brilliant...it's just a fabulous, hilarious bleak-hearted little film.

Congratulations, you have reached the peak of being wrong :rofl-lol:

Well i take that back, it is her best performance but lets be honest it wouldn't be hard to better the work she has done.Script wise and the rest of the cast i agree it is very good but she ruins it for me.

I went to Blockbuster earlier today and picked up four previously viewed DVDs for $20

I got

Ghost Rider

Fantastic Four - Rise Of The Silver Surfer

Mr. Brooks

Death Proof

I just finished watching Death Proof. That was awesome. I really enjoyed that one.

Edited by Becket

A fourth and final Friday is planned with Chris Tucker returning but the stumbling block is Tuckers fee............... 15 mil.

It would be so cool to end with Cube and Tucker.As far as i read they plan to include everybody.

That sucks.

I remeber Tucker saying he didn't do Friday sequels, because he was father, and wanted to make movies his kids could see.

I really respected that position, but I guess money talks....

I went to Blockbuster earlier today and picked up four previously viewed DVDs for $20

I got

Ghost Rider

Mr. Brooks

Death Proof

I just finished watching Death Proof. That was awesome. I really enjoyed that one.

Well I can't speak for "Mr. Brooks" but so far, Death Proof seems to be the only good movie you picked outta those 4.

I got

Ghost Rider

Mr. Brooks

Death Proof

Well I can't speak for "Mr. Brooks" but so far, Death Proof seems to be the only good movie you picked outta those 4.

Ghost Rider is pretty good. Still have to watch F-4 and Mr. Brooks.

Mr. Brooks looks like a really good movie. I heard it has alot of twists in it.

Edited by Becket

I'm watching Tin Cup now. Rene Russo is such a milf, I can't believe she's 54. :wub:

Don Johnson is the man. I loved his character, the rich egotistic jerk who gets the hot babe...just like how he was in real life.

Overall a pretty decent sports flick.

I got

Ghost Rider

Mr. Brooks

Death Proof

Ghost Rider is pretty good. Still have to watch F-4 and Mr. Brooks.

Mr. Brooks looks like a really good movie. I heard it has alot of twists in it.

Mr Brooks is awesome, but then again I'm a big Kevin Costner fan.

I thought Ghost Rider and Death Proof were crap even though I like Cage and Russel. Fantastic Four is just a flat out turd.

Just watched 3.10 to Yuma, and i thought it was fucking great, slow in parts but great none the less.

That's one western I have been putting off seeing. Glad to hear you liked it though. Now why haven't you seen Open Range??? :no: