bands that you like that other people around you see as uncool?

axlrose15

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I walk around with this on my back

MadeinHeaven.jpg

I want that shirt!

It's a bag :lol:

But yeah I bought it at Schoolies, a week of debauchery where every year 12 grad in the state do nothing but get drunk and hook up. The anthem is literally "tits out for the boys, tits out for the boys". And I walked around the whole time with that on. Didn't get hassled cause of the way I carried myself. My mate on the other hand had 2 knives pulled on him within the span of 3 minutes, got rolled for his thongs and punched and didn't even open his mouth to them :lol:

Edited by pain cake

Guest Satanisk_Slakt
I walk around with this on my back

MadeinHeaven.jpg

I want that shirt!

It's a bag :lol:

:xmassrudolph:

I still wants a t-shirt with that on it. :lol:

Honestly? I really love Fall Out Boy, and I get so much shit from my hair metal friends about that. By this point I've stopped caring, since it doesn't matter to me what people think. It's possible to love two completely different types of music!

Ozzy :blink:

All I ever hear is the typical, "All he does it bite the heads off of bats! Blah Blah Blah!"

It gets annoying. Because everytime I hear it I have to explain the real story and such. A few of my friends like him but not the majority of the people around me. All it is with them is rap.

Honestly? I really love Fall Out Boy, and I get so much shit from my hair metal friends about that. By this point I've stopped caring, since it doesn't matter to me what people think. It's possible to love two completely different types of music!

Fall out boy are great, seriously I don't know what people have against them. The singer has a real soulful voice and their lyrics and hooks have superb pop value. They're one of my favourite radio bands, but aren't anything I want to delve into. Just happy when they come on the radio

All I ever hear is the typical, "All he does it bite the heads off of bats! Blah Blah Blah!"

It gets annoying. Because everytime I hear it I have to explain the real story and such. A few of my friends like him but not the majority of the people around me. All it is with them is rap.

Agreed. The thing I don't get is, I get rap, I like rap... but I like GOOD rap. There hasn't been good rap since the early 90's.

I mean seriously, some of my friends are like "check out this new Paul Wall track"... and my first reaction is "turn that shit off, before I murder every single person in this room with a butter knife".

Edited by Axlin08

Agreed. The thing I don't get is, I get rap, I like rap... but I like GOOD rap. There hasn't been good rap since the early 90's.

I mean seriously, some of my friends are like "check out this new Paul Wall track"... and my first reaction is "turn that shit off, before I murder every single person in this room with a butter knife".

Then download Esco's new mixtape w/ DJ Green Lantern. It's called "The Ni**er Tape".

Edited by vince41090

Rammstein, and I think that's solely down to the language. If it was in English they'd probably just ignore it ;). Ever since I watched all of their Volkerball dvd on YouTube I've been hooked, good tunes for the gym

"Asche!"

Monty

Fall out boy are great, seriously I don't know what people have against them. The singer has a real soulful voice and their lyrics and hooks have superb pop value. They're one of my favourite radio bands, but aren't anything I want to delve into. Just happy when they come on the radio

Your reply relieves me so much, I was really afraid of getting insulted to no end after saying good things about them. :lol: I really don't understand the hate either, Patrick's voice is incredibly versatile. I know you said you don't really want to delve into them, but their non-singles are actually a lot better than the stuff that goes to radio. Definitely agree with the hooks though - makes the singles insanely catchy.

Oh yeah, I guess they did guest vocals on a hardcore band's song and it's pretty interesting to hear Patrick's voice against some harder music. Definitely welcome. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9OktOloLbNo

a lot of stuff made in the 80's

uhh Limp Bizkit ring a bell?

heh,i think Rob Zombie,LB and Queen are like the only 4 bands that me and me college buddies all enjoy.Everytime each one of us has a party , these bands get played to death.

don't worry,nobody thinks Stones and Beatles are cool

Edited by krissirge