Just saw Body of Lies

My least favorite is probably Iff The World. But not because it's not a good song. Because it's not really my style. Reminds me of something Zeppelin would do in their experimental moods.

Edited by Rios

It's funny how everybody has a completely different opinion.

Worst songs I think are Rhiad, Shackler's Revenge, Silkworms.. I really like IRS, Madagascar, The Blues, TWAT, etc.

GNR albums are always like that. On Appetite you get the kids who love the pop songs like Paradise City, Sweet Child O Mine, Maybe WTTJ. But they may not like Out Ta Get Me, It's So Easy and My Michele. That caters more to the metal and punk fans. And on the Illusions albums it's even more diverse.

"I stand outside the movie theater waiting for the people to come out and ask them if they liked the song that played during the credits..most people don't want to talk to me..one girl even pepper sprayed me..that hurts a lot."

Get a life people.

Just buy the album when it comes out next month.

if someone wants the audio rip, a certain Person knows where one could find you a Magical beast :)

Leaked song?? from the film?? it doesnt surprise me... LOL

I've heard here and at gnrevolution.com that there's a rip of the song from the bootleg of the movie going around, but I have yet to see anyone share it yet.

My girlfriends reaction to the song is what I kinda expect from a lot of people...And I quote "it doesn't sound like guns n roses"...she went on to add it has a fun beat and it would be nice to dance to

I personally really love the song but the way it was cut for the movie it just doesn't seem to flow right...It was bad ass though hearing those first licks of the guitar up on the big screen!

My girlfriends reaction to the song is what I kinda expect from a lot of people...And I quote "it doesn't sound like guns n roses"...she went on to add it has a fun beat and it would be nice to dance to

I personally really love the song but the way it was cut for the movie it just doesn't seem to flow right...It was bad ass though hearing those first licks of the guitar up on the big screen!

axl rose himself said that people will say it doesn't sound like guns n roses, so it would be hard to expect anything different :lol:

I almost started to believe that it wasn't that good after reading all the negative posts but hearing it on the movie just made me think this is a great song again. Bam straight into the chorus, it's almost like it was written for an outro of a movie. It's an undeniable song, it's like it has always existed but it's new. Total classic if you ask me. If they don't put it out as single they would be insane.

I almost started to believe that it wasn't that good after reading all the negative posts but hearing it on the movie just made me think this is a great song again. Bam straight into the chorus, it's almost like it was written for an outro of a movie. It's an undeniable song, it's like it has always existed but it's new. Total classic if you ask me. If they don't put it out as single they would be insane.

The best part is when the chorus plays the 2nd time when the guitars kick in.

MGMT's Time To Pretend was the best song of 2008 until a man named Skwerl leaked this gem. Axl and Pitman have written a classic.

MGMT's Time To Pretend was the best song of 2008 until a man named Skwerl leaked this gem. Axl and Pitman have written a classic.

If you really think that this is a classic then you are blinded by the fact that it is by your favorite band. If this song was released by a different artist it would be quickly brushed under the rug. It had potential but I think the vocals in the chorus are what kills it. If Axl doesn't try to reach such a high pitch it would sound great but it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I'm surprised nobody in the movie theaters started to cringe when this came on.

If you really think that this is a classic then you are blinded by the fact that it is by your favorite band. If this song was released by a different artist it would be quickly brushed under the rug. It had potential but I think the vocals in the chorus are what kills it. If Axl doesn't try to reach such a high pitch it would sound great but it sounds like nails on a chalkboard. I'm surprised nobody in the movie theaters started to cringe when this came on.

This is one of Axl's best ever vocal performances. I'll be laughing at you when this song becomes a smash hit.

This is one of Axl's best ever vocal performances. I'll be laughing at you when this song becomes a smash hit.

This song will not be a smash hit. Not even close. Did you ever realize how wrong you are most of the time? You were wrong about Shackler's Revenge being about pirates and you are wrong here.

This song will not be a smash hit. Not even close. Did you ever realize how wrong you are most of the time? You were wrong about Shackler's Revenge being about pirates and you are wrong here.

:rofl-lol:

It's a sure fire hit song. It reminds me a lot of Led Zeppelin. Something like D'Yer Maker or Fool In The Rain.

You were wrong about Shackler's Revenge being about pirates

:question: Explain how?

Clearly, its about adventure on the high seas. I think Randy was vindicated a long ago on that one, and he certainly didn't look like an ass in any way, shape or form.

ITW, if chosen as the lead single, will make me embarrassed to wear my GNR shirt in public.