Anyone Else Excited For Eminem's New Record?

axl_on_drums

• Replies 541
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...
checked comments n shit on youtube, ppl said the best song was 'insane' im listenin to it now -- HOLY FUCK. awesome song! i dont even like rap, but this sounds like his old school SS/MM lp era shit, his best shit. i really like this shit.

whats the best song in ya'lls opinions?

My Mom, Hello, Insane and best of all is Underground. Amazing song with no Jamaican shit up there with his old albums.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

newempub.jpg?w=432&h=433

Breaking news, Relapse 2 has been pused back.

But coming December 21'st , Relapse Refil, the relapse album with an EP of 7 news songs including, "Forever" with Drake and "Taking my ball".

The re-release of Eminem’s fifth studio album includes seven bonus tracks, including the single “Forever”, also featuring Drake, Kanye West, and Lil Wayne (previously found on the More Than A Game soundtrack), “Taking My Ball” (also released only with the DJ Hero video game), and five never-before-heard tracks. “I want to deliver more material for the fans this year like I originally planned” Eminem says. “Hopefully these tracks on The Refill will tide the fans over until we put out Relapse 2 next year”.

Sounds like a stocking stuffer, fuckers.

So gonna get it.

• 3 weeks later...