2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

Are some of you fucking serious??? He cant fucking win with some of you! He got rid of the braids, he brought back the bandanna he fucking changed and you call him fat? FUCK YOU! Seriously FUCK ALL OF YOU trying to derail the satisfaction most of us feel right now. For the first time in a VERY long time they look and sound like a real band and you shit on our parade? FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU haters...

This is Guns N' Roses if its too much for you to deal with go buy some billy talent cookie cutter music, just leave us the fuck alone

Pathetic look at yourselves...

chill bro, you're reacting like a child, grow up.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are some of you fucking serious??? He cant fucking win with some of you! He got rid of the braids, he brought back the bandanna he fucking changed and you call him fat? FUCK YOU! Seriously FUCK ALL OF YOU trying to derail the satisfaction most of us feel right now. For the first time in a VERY long time they look and sound like a real band and you shit on our parade? FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU haters...

This is Guns N' Roses if its too much for you to deal with go buy some billy talent cookie cutter music, just leave us the fuck alone

Pathetic look at yourselves...

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

some people are NEVER happy :rofl-lol:

true,

at the same time though, how long have we been around?

We all know what this place is like.

If you don't like people expressing themselves, go to HTGTH.

well how about i express myself ?- go fuck yourselfsmilie_girl_063.gif

very mature :thumbsup:

moreblack you're a veteran here and I dig a lot of your posts, but there is absolutey nothing mature about nitpicking about Axl's looks to the point where it makes or breaks your opinion about the shows. Not saying you're doing that, but some are. And I don't think we have to go to HTGTH for thinking that's incredibly lame.

Edited by sofine11

Guest RonMexico82

The past year was great up until September when I tore my cornea in my right eye. I have been slowly going blind in both eyes since then due to various different factors. I need to get eye surgery in London this January to sort this out otherwise I am fucked. While his has been happening my country has nearly gone bankrupt and everybody is suffering due to the recession. Basically life has been nothing but a downword spiral of fucking shit. Tonight has been the first night in months that I have been grinning like a fool and knocking back the booze because my favourite singer brought a heavy dose of real rock n roll to the folks in Taiwan and to all GNR fans across the globe. He also announced his return with a good ol' fight with a swine paparrazzi knobend in L.A.

Mr Rose and all the guys in the band I salute you rock3

PS: Come to Ireland before this recession drives us into the depths of depression. We need a good dose of rock n roll to lift our Spirits. Slane next Summer would be perfect!!!

The past year was great up until September when I tore my cornea in my right eye. I have been slowly going blind in both eyes since then due to various different factors. I need to get eye surgery in London this January to sort this out otherwise I am fucked. While his has been happening my country has nearly gone bankrupt and everybody is suffering due to the recession. Basically life has been nothing but a downword spiral of fucking shit. Tonight has been the first night in months that I have been grinning like a fool and knocking back the booze because my favourite singer brought a heavy dose of real rock n roll to the folks in Taiwan and to all GNR fans across the globe. He also announced his return with a good ol' fight with a swine paparrazzi knobend in L.A.

PS: Come to Ireland before this recession drives us into the depths of depression. We need a good dose of rock n roll to lift our Spirits. Slane next Summer would be perfect!!!

Sorry dude, Green Day are doing Slane sadly lol

Axl at the airport. Lookin goood.

31343799-31343800-large.jpg

Edited by axl_on_drums

Guest RonMexico82

Fuck 'em then. Croke Park would be even better. :thumbsup:

Axl at the airport. Lookin goood.

31343799-31343800-large.jpg

Rock in Rio 3

Axl doesn't look half bad. I prefer his new look over the corn rows... at least he looks like Axl Rose now and not the Predator.

Sure it would be great if he lost about 20 pounds and could reverse his terrible plastic surgery (which is the root of most of physical appearance issues. C'mon Axl, the ladies don't like you because you're pretty they like you because you're a rocknrolla!)