2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Are some of you fucking serious??? He cant fucking win with some of you! He got rid of the braids, he brought back the bandanna he fucking changed and you call him fat? FUCK YOU! Seriously FUCK ALL OF YOU trying to derail the satisfaction most of us feel right now. For the first time in a VERY long time they look and sound like a real band and you shit on our parade? FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU haters...

This is Guns N' Roses if its too much for you to deal with go buy some billy talent cookie cutter music, just leave us the fuck alone

Pathetic look at yourselves...

Dude, calm down. What you're doing right now is bring back the negativity.

Everybody agrees that this GNR was top ace fucking fantastic today. Even the most critical persons in here did not deny that this band killed it tonight. So what if 1 or 2 keep bitching, that will never ever change. Not even if Axl had God on guitar and Lucifer on drums.

Are some of you fucking serious??? He cant fucking win with some of you! He got rid of the braids, he brought back the bandanna he fucking changed and you call him fat? FUCK YOU! Seriously FUCK ALL OF YOU trying to derail the satisfaction most of us feel right now. For the first time in a VERY long time they look and sound like a real band and you shit on our parade? FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU haters...

This is Guns N' Roses if its too much for you to deal with go buy some billy talent cookie cutter music, just leave us the fuck alone

This.

Besides, if that's the best you can do, "Axl is fat", I'm really not impressed.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

some people are NEVER happy :rofl-lol:

Axl can do whatever he wants to his body, it's none of my business, then again I don't want him to take the stage one day looking like Meat Loaf, that would be a worry :confused:

As long as he is comfortable and can put on a kick ass show then I'm a happy bunny!

Edited by plonker88

true,

at the same time though, how long have we been around?

We all know what this place is like.

If you don't like people expressing themselves, go to HTGTH.

Edited by moreblack

who called him fat? (im not reading through the 60+ pages that have been posted since this morning to find out). i myself said he was a little chubby, who fucking cares? he sounds baddass!!!! and the overall look is great, always reinventing himself....

chill dude.....

true,

I'd rather stick a box of Pringles up my ass.

Discussions keep this forum fresh, even if you don't always agree with each other.

true,

well how about i express myself ?- go fuck yourselfsmilie_girl_063.gif

Edited by juadlu

true,

very mature :thumbsup:

true,

very mature :thumbsup:

well-as a friend of mine said -"maturity is overrated"