2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It's really different seeing Axl with this kind of hair.

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Well lets not kid ourselves here. Axl is almost 48. To say that he isn't balding at all or doesn't have a receding hairline would be foolish.

Der no shit Sherlock, I was refering to those who were basically saying he had hardly no hair left and his corn rows were hair extensions and shit.

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Well lets not kid ourselves here. Axl is almost 48. To say that he isn't balding at all or doesn't have a receding hairline would be foolish.

Der no shit Sherlock, I was refering to those who were basically saying he had hardly no hair left and his corn rows were hair extensions and shit.

Der lol.

Some of you wonder why Axl will never show face again on this forum and I think some of the comments in here is the reason why. Axl could shit a golden turd and someone would bitch its not diamonds. Who gives a shit what he wears, how he looks, all the matters is the fucking music. This band from the way it sounds put on one hell of a fucking show. Give the guys some credit instead of being fashion police.

Regardless what a lot are thinking, the band member's personal images do mean a lot. Especially, and obviously Axl's.

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Except it isn't significantly fuller or thicker than it was 15 years ago, it's about the same, if not a little thinner or styled different. You guys act like Axl had thick hair years ago. He's always had the same straight, thin hair.

I own 3 hair salons and have been in the business for 15+ years, and believe me, Axl's hair has much more body and volume than it did say back in '93 and you can only get that with thicker hair. It was always thin (think fine) even in his early-mid 20's and that is NOT the case now. It's also pretty well known that he had transplants some time ago which didn't go well. He's since had them redone and yes they do look good, even in the high-res photos from LAX it looks completely natural. But to say his hair is the same volume-wise as it was in '93, and that he HASN'T had any procedures, is just silly.

Thanks George, I didn't know you had all the inside info on Axl's apparent well know procedures. Jesus Christ. Bring back the bandanna, the bandanna looks stupid, he shouldn't eat this, he's fat, he had hair plugs, he had hair plugs again because the first ones didn't take, I don't like his mustache, he shouldn't wear that shirt. This is what I can think of off of the top of my head. ARE PEOPLE NEVER SATISFIED WITH ANYTHING?!

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Except it isn't significantly fuller or thicker than it was 15 years ago, it's about the same, if not a little thinner or styled different. You guys act like Axl had thick hair years ago. He's always had the same straight, thin hair.

I own 3 hair salons and have been in the business for 15+ years, and believe me, Axl's hair has much more body and volume than it did say back in '93 and you can only get that with thicker hair. It was always thin (think fine) even in his early-mid 20's and that is NOT the case now. It's also pretty well known that he had transplants some time ago which didn't go well. He's since had them redone and yes they do look good, even in the high-res photos from LAX it looks completely natural. But to say his hair is the same volume-wise as it was in '93, and that he HASN'T had any procedures, is just silly.

I saw these guys on New Year's @ the Hard Rock, the last show before the VMAs and the braids.

I can tell you, unequivocally, that this dudes hair wasn't thin or receding or fucked up in any way.

I don't know why he did the full braids, he had only a few at that show, and it did look terrible, but it wasn't to cover things up.

Your hair salon isn't a detective agency.

Really, he has tons more body/volume than in '93? You sure about that? Axl in court, August 1993:'

axl-rose-082393-230p.jpg

Axl, LAX, December 2009:

31343799-31343800-large.jpg

Axl in 1982:

axl1982mugshot.jpg Same hairline, at the same place as now, except in 1982 his hair was layered ala the 80s style.

1990:

axl-rose.jpg

Axl in 1991:

Axl_Rose_Biography_3.jpg

2001:

fan8.jpg

Axl in 2009:

31343803-31343804-large.jpg

About the same, and exactly the same as in 2001. And yes, you can have the same volume of hair at age 47 that you did at age 31. I know for a fact as my dad, who has had long hair most of his life, has the same volume of hair at 55 as he did at 31 or at 40, and he's never had transplants or anything. Also, it's not well known Axl had transplants--Only in tabloids, and tabloids aren't always right. No tabloid ever picked up on Slash's use of extensions to cover up his obvious hairloss.

Edited by MetalForever

I don't know if anyone is interested, but: I had sex with Tiger Woods. Oh, wait, I'm sorry. This is Guns N' Roses, right? Ok, Axl's hair is fine. And by fine I mean, like I said before: He is DEFINITELY fuckable! That, and his voice is still raw and sexy and just amazing! :xmasssanta: Ok, I am retiring that phrase now. lol

Edited by DebbieNgeorgia

Guest floyd the barber

Regardless what a lot are thinking, the band member's personal images do mean a lot. Especially, and obviously Axl's.

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

:lol:

The point is, Axl looks funny. I actually laughed when I saw him. His hair is parted and he looks like he has a dirty sanchez.

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

The point is, Axl looks funny. I actually laughed when I saw him. His hair is parted and he looks like he has a dirty sanchez.

Go lock yourself up in one of your salons and dont come back here.

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

To be honest, I lol'd too. If/when he does something with the facial hair, and gets his "frizzyness" for the hair on top of his head sorted out, I think he'll be looking great. Weight doesn't matter because with the shows and whatnot, he'll be working a good bit off.

Some of you wonder why Axl will never show face again on this forum and I think some of the comments in here is the reason why. Axl could shit a golden turd and someone would bitch its not diamonds. Who gives a shit what he wears, how he looks, all the matters is the fucking music. This band from the way it sounds put on one hell of a fucking show. Give the guys some credit instead of being fashion police.

I totally fucken agree!!!!

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

WHAT EVA ARSEWIPE

Cripes, some of you people are pathetic! This guy must be Axl's stylist. And male stylist are usually GAY.

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

WHAT EVA ARSEWIPE

calm-down6233918.jpg

LOL ALRIGHT SHERBITCH

WHAT EVA ARSEWIPE

calm-down6233918.jpg

That is hilarious! :rofl-lol: