2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

1) Axl looks "odd" now. Kind of a Jared Allen type look http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/bucky_brooks/09/02/awards/t2.allen.si.jpg

2) I know Axl's 47, but you'd think the guy could get a gym in his reclusive retreat and be in tip top shape after disappearing for the better part of 3

years.

3) With that said, I'm glad he's actually out doing something now. Hopefully it continues.

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest ben9785

There's no doubt............ they are all on top of their game right now.

They all look great, sound great, I'm getting shivers just watching this low quality mobile camera footage..

Axl look great with normal hair again.

I totally agree. I think Axl looks great. He doesn't look overweight at all. I think he looks healthy. He's not going to look as thin as he was 25 years ago, but he looks good for his age. As long as he feels good, that's all that matters.

From what you guys are saying he also sounds great and the show was awesome. I'm so happy about that. I think Axl and the band need some much needed adoration from their fans.

Guest RonMexico82

What a return.

Axl gets harrassed by some idiot photographer and he snarls - "I'll break your fuckin neck."

Idiot photographer goes too far and Axl floors the guy with one punch.

Turns up in Taiwan and delivers a killer concert, not to mention ditching the braids and rockin the bandana again.

Also the entire band has upped their game and the new guy has delivered in spades.

Then I come on here to read whining little bitches complaining about his beard (which is cool) and the fact that he is slightly heavier around the face.

You all deserve a punch in the side of the head too. :rolleyes:

Axl looks great and sounds great. He is not the messiah, just a very naughty boy. B)

I missed you!!! :wub:

This is the best day on MYGNRFORUM since I don't know when!!! GNR kicked some serious ass today!!!!

It is good to be back and for good reasons too! :thumbsup:

1) Axl looks "odd" now. Kind of a Jared Allen type look http://i2.cdn.turner.com/si/2008/writers/bucky_brooks/09/02/awards/t2.allen.si.jpg

2) I know Axl's 47, but you'd think the guy could get a gym in his reclusive retreat and be in tip top shape after disappearing for the better part of 3

years.

3) With that said, I'm glad he's actually out doing something now. Hopefully it continues.

what the fuck does his body shape matter if he delivers one hell of a show anyway?

Edited by axl_thebest

Axl look great with normal hair again.

I totally agree. I think Axl looks great. He doesn't look overweight at all. I think he looks healthy. He's not going to look as thin as he was 25 years ago, but he looks good for his age. As long as he feels good, that's all that matters.

From what you guys are saying he also sounds great and the show was awesome. I'm so happy about that. I think Axl and the band need some much needed adoration from their fans.

+ 1

I think he looks great, super cool, totaly rockstar, +- fit, kind of like his old self actually ;) He's HOT :thumbsup:

years.

what the fuck does his body shape matter if he delivers one hell of a show anyway?

shit I'm on my iPhone traveling and my netting ability is somewhat limited. Could anyone be so kind as to post a pic on this page of axl? Or at least paste a link? Awesome you guys are all having a great time here today

years.

shit I'm on my iPhone traveling and my netting ability is somewhat limited. Could anyone be so kind as to post a pic on this page of axl? Or at least paste a link? Awesome you guys are all having a great time here today

There are pictures on pages 43 and 44.

What has happened to Fortus ? He looked so cool when he was slim , now he looks like he spent two years on the gym pumping his chest and hands - too much is not cool

+1

wow, tons of health experts on this board!

lol. Have to agree. But I still have to bitch about it.

years.

awesome thanks so much Sabbath.

There are pictures on pages 43 and 44.

holy shit!!! Axl looks and sounds great, and the band, wow! They are amazing! Ashba owns and the band looks like a rock band again rather than a mix of hired guns and freaks. Best of all, they are actually playing a ton of CD songs, congrads to axl and the band. Great job all around! Warm that shit up and bring it over to the U.S.

Edited by hpantazo

He'll loose some of the weigh with all of the running and dancing on stage, but he either needs to grow the goatee back out, or shave it completely off. Once one of those happens, he'll be looking quite good.

and why exactly does he need to do that???? To make himself a more photogenic celebrity!!?!! For fucks sake-he looks natural and at ease with himself

He'll loose some of the weigh with all of the running and dancing on stage, but he either needs to grow the goatee back out, or shave it completely off. Once one of those happens, he'll be looking quite good.

and why exactly does he need to do that???? To make himself a more photogenic celebrity!!?!! For fucks sake-he looks natural and at ease with himself

His looks need to be approved by this forum. Don't you know that?

Are some of you fucking serious??? He cant fucking win with some of you! He got rid of the braids, he brought back the bandanna he fucking changed and you call him fat? FUCK YOU! Seriously FUCK ALL OF YOU trying to derail the satisfaction most of us feel right now. For the first time in a VERY long time they look and sound like a real band and you shit on our parade? FUCK THE WHOLE LOT OF YOU haters...

This is Guns N' Roses if its too much for you to deal with go buy some billy talent cookie cutter music, just leave us the fuck alone

Pathetic look at yourselves...

His looks need to be approved by this forum. Don't you know that?

no wonder he likes to go incognito :rofl-lol: