31343807-31343808-large.jpg

BAN HAMMER FOR YOU LITTLE MAN!

31343795-31343796-large.jpg

WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?

31343803-31343804-large.jpg

:rofl-lol:

He truly is a psycho, thank god he has his musc and the stage to vent

He truly is a psycho

All part of the package. My guess is that this attitude contributes to his stage presence. He is truely a rock star, and while so many things in this world seem to be watered down, and becoming politically correct, Axl stays the course.

Love it.

Yeah buddy. I love it too, Last real rock star going.

Edited by axl_on_drums

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ARGGGGGGG!!!

31343807-31343808-large.jpg

BAN HAMMER FOR YOU LITTLE MAN!

31343795-31343796-large.jpg

WTF YOU LOOKIN AT?

31343803-31343804-large.jpg

:rofl-lol:

He truly is a psycho, thank god he has his musc and the stage to vent

He truly is a psycho

All part of the package. My guess is that this attitude contributes to his stage presence. He is truely a rock star, and while so many things in this world seem to be watered down, and becoming politically correct, Axl stays the course.

Love it.

Yeah buddy. I love it too, Last real rock star going.

He has emotional deregulation. In other words, he feels things much more deeply than the rest of us do. Anger, passion, fear, sadness, hate, love, panic, etc.

It's really different seeing Axl with this kind of hair.

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Seems he switched bandanas as well as shirts. Rocking the bikertache Hetfield used to have in the Load/Reload days ;)

Doesn't look so big in the purpe t-shirt pic.

Yeah man he's got the partial hetfield, though james was sporting the beard attached to the biker mustache in the 90's....and why the fuck is Axl wearing eyeliner??????????????????

It's really different seeing Axl with this kind of hair.

It also proves to all those people who said he was going bald that they were WRONG!!!

Dude be serious, he IS going bald but good transplants can make it seem like he's not. Yes it looks alot better now but he was butchered when he first had the procedure done some 10 years ago. You ever stop and think how the hell his hair could be significantly thicker and fuller than it was 15 years ago???

Except it isn't significantly fuller or thicker than it was 15 years ago, it's about the same, if not a little thinner or styled different. You guys act like Axl had thick hair years ago. He's always had the same straight, thin hair.

I think the new look isn't bad, or at least has potential. I hardly know what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to fashion, but IMO Axl should do the following things:

- grow back the goatee

- use some anti-frizz serum on the hair (the hair would probably look good but it's all frizzy, which totally ruins it)

- the bandana and the dress shirt don't go together at all; one is a rocker/biker thing, the other more dressed up and preppy

He's not fat either, though he could stand to lose about 10 pounds. So could Slash. They could stand to lose about 10 years as well. Aging sucks.

Just saw the airport photos - can't say he's not looking cool there.

Edited by KBear

I think the new look isn't bad, or at least has potential. I hardly know what the fuck I'm talking about when it comes to fashion, but IMO Axl should do the following things:

- grow back the goatee

- use some anti-frizz serum on the hair (the hair would probably look good but it's all frizzy, which totally ruins it)

- the bandana and the dress shirt don't go together at all; one is a rocker/biker thing, the other more dressed up and preppy

He's not fat either, though he could stand to lose about 10 pounds. So could Slash. They could stand to lose about 10 years as well. Aging sucks.

He should switch to the bandana he wore in Sweet Child - the one that covers the whole head. The one that goes around the head kinda sucks and, like you said, leaves his hair all scragly looking and messy. TBH, I think he should lose the hats altogether and just let his mane flow freely, or even tied it up.

In terms of his natural appearance, he looks great, like he aged naturally, unlike several years ago. All he has to do is up his cardio, preferably an hour a day, eat six small meals, and avoid any foods that have more than 15% of their calories from fat.

- grow back the goatee

He should switch to the bandana he wore in Sweet Child - the one that covers the whole head. The one that goes around the head kinda sucks and, like you said, leaves his hair all scragly looking and messy. TBH, I think he should lose the hats altogether and just let his mane flow freely, or even tied it up.

In terms of his natural appearance, he looks great, like he aged naturally, unlike several years ago. All he has to do is up his cardio, preferably an hour a day, eat six small meals, and avoid any foods that have more than 15% of their calories from fat.

You never know. He has high blood pressure, so it might be some kind of medication he's on for that or something else.