2009-10' GNR New Pics,Vids,Audioo updated*

Frozen Inferno

• Replies 876
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

thats like miles away from me secc is 5 mins in the car, in honestly i thought the 2006 concert in the secc was great but he sounds much better now.

i hope he does come but i think he is wainting to c what response he gets from these tours.

thats like miles away from me secc is 5 mins in the car, in honestly i thought the 2006 concert in the secc was great but he sounds much better now.

i hope he does come but i think he is wainting to c what response he gets from these tours.

Uh-oh..West coast bias.

Kidding :xmasssanta:

Yeh I can understand them wanting to play the likes of Asia first as the fans in general seem to be a lot less fickle over there and just accept the band as it is.

Uh-oh..West coast bias.

Kidding :xmasssanta:

Yeh I can understand them wanting to play the likes of Asia first as the fans in general seem to be a lot less fickle over there and just accept the band as it is.

i dont think they bother the same about who is in the band they just accept them as over here we want reuntions and shit plus i think they have a bigget base of fans there than here.

the ladies where fine :rofl-lol: only thing is u cant get a fag that was the let down 3 hours with nae fag.

The gents were fairly horrid but that's usually the case there. Walked in to the sight of some lad whapping out the Derek Lilly at the sink. Not nice.

Concerning smoking in there, there was certainly more than a few people near me enjoying a jazz woodbine or two but I expect that if someone sparked up a fag they'd be the first to moan.

yeah they would have put u out on ur ass years ago when i went to c def lepord u were aloud to smoke in there but once that stuip law came in fuck it.

what is worse is when i went to c velvet revolver in 07 slash comes on stage with a fag not fair.

that concert was different i took my eldest daughter it put her to sleep she said she was bored to tears :rofl-lol:

the ladies where fine :rofl-lol: only thing is u cant get a fag that was the let down 3 hours with nae fag.

One bonus to the gents was nobody ( staff ) was willing to go in so it basically became the smoking shed

If thats the case if they do come im in the gents having a fag im sure u guys wont mind :tongue2:

yeah they would have put u out on ur ass years ago when i went to c def lepord u were aloud to smoke in there but once that stuip law came in fuck it.

what is worse is when i went to c velvet revolver in 07 slash comes on stage with a fag not fair.

that concert was different i took my eldest daughter it put her to sleep she said she was bored to tears :rofl-lol:

One bonus to the gents was nobody ( staff ) was willing to go in so it basically became the smoking shed

If thats the case if they do come im in the gents having a fag im sure u guys wont mind :tongue2:

Just keeps your eyes off my winkie, when im drunk i forget to put it away :rofl-lol: